I'll Mark you mine

One shot req
Please log in to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[CONTENTID1]I'll Mark you mine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It was just another boring day at work. Since it was Friday, all you could think of was going in the club with your best friends, flirting, drinking, dancing and having fun.

“Syaeera ,are you coming tonight?”, your friend asked.

“Of course! We need to survive another 4 hours and we're free.”, you smiled.

“Yep. We'll meet at 9 at the club. I'll go back to work, see ya later.”

You looked at the clock and sighed, the time was passing so slowly.

 

 

“I'm hoome! Mom, I'm hungry! Dad, I'll borrow your car tonight!”

“Sya, stop shouting! Are you going out tonight?”

“Yep, mom please make me a cup of coffee. I'll go and take and shower then I'll come and eat.”

“Hurry, your father wants to talk to you, It's important.”

You looked at your mother and raised your eyebrow. Everytime your dad had to talk to you about something important was because you did something wrong. You dragged your feet in the bathroom and spend most of your time thinking about what you did wrong.

“Omg! Maybe he found that I slept at work last week. Omg, maybe he found out that I got drunk last weekend.”

You went downstairs and sat silently at the table, waiting for your father. After you ate and talked with your mother about the latest gossip, your father said with a soft voice.

“Me and your mother think that you should marry. It's about time, don't you think?”

You chocked with your tea and stared at your father.

“I'm young and I have to work, I don't have time for boys, dating and ..no dad, I don't want to get marry now.”

“Well ,too late. We arranged you a date with Mr. Tuan's son, Mark. He grew up to be a fine good looking young man. You'll meet him this Sunday.”

“Daaad! Mom, tell him that isn't fair. If I'm to get married, don't I have the right to at least choose my husband? ”

“Darling, you said that you'll find a man last year. Me and your father married when we were a lot younger than you. Just go and meet him and then we'll talk. ”

“Can I be excused? I need to meet my friends tonight.”

“Okay, go.”, your mom said.

 

 

You slammed the bedroom's door, took a pillow and you screamed out loud. After that you quickly dress up, got in the car and rested your head on the steering wheel.

“Why now? Why do I have to get married anyway? Can't I just adopt a kid and live happy ever after?”.

 

 

 

“Sya!! Finally! We thought that you're not coming. What's up girl? Something's wrong?”

“I'm getting married.”, you mumbled.

“Omg! Really? When, with who?”, your friends screamed.

“Yeah. I don't know. I will meet him this Sunday. Let's go inside, I wanna get drunk.”

 

The night went on and you quickly forgot about all your problems. There was no point in thinking about Sunday, about the fact that you will probably upset your father again and you will die alone. Tonight was about you, your friends and those tasty mojitos .

It was 6 in the morning when you got home, holding your shoes in one hand and barely holding the purse with the other hand. You tried your best not to make too much noise, but, of course you managed to break your mom's favorite vase.

“! I'll be in trouble soon.”, you went upstairs and locked your bedroom's door.

You slowly took your clothes off and put on a large T-Shirt, then you collapsed on the bed.

 

 

 

“Sya get up! It's 4PM!”, your mom shouted.

“5 more minutes.”

“Your future husband is here!”

“WHAT?!”, you jumped out the bed and went to grab some nice clothes. “ Mom, I look horrible. I didn't even showered. Omg, moom.”, you screamed while you struggled to put on some clothes.

Your mom began to laugh and patted your shoulder. “ It was a joke. He's not here. But, you should have seen your face. Oh my, looks like someone's really looking forward to meet him.”

“Mooommm. Why did you do that?”, you threw the shirt on the floor.

“Darling, we need to go shopping. You have no feminine clothes and most of your clothes are black and gray.”

“I have white too, and a dark purple blouse..oh ,and those tight blue jeans.”, you smirked.

“Sya, we're going to buy some feminine clothes..now. I'll wait for you downstairs.”

You threw your hand in the air and sighed. There was no use in arguing with your mom because she always won.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter