He is..

He's Annoying!

 

I don’t know how many times did my alarm rang already. I am just too lazy to get up from my bed. There she goes again! My mum is yelling just to get me off the bed. “Haneul-ah! Wake up! You’ll be late if you’re not waking up at this hour!” Mum yelled. Nahh that’s what I heard every morning and I am immuned to it already.

Just to not listening to her nagging anymore, I wake up from my bed and went to the bathroom and take my shower. I am lazy to go to class. Oh my god! Help me. Geez, why am I so lazy. Walking to school every morning is never fun. I am walking alone anyway. That makes me bored and lazy to go to school everyday.

It’s not been that long since I know this boy, Jihoon. It’s not that I don’t like him but he seems like wanting some attraction from the classmates and I find that damn annoying. Till one day, I guess he’s been trying too hard to get along with us and I find that he’s not that annoying as I thought.

Yoora’s group is doing their presentation in front of the class about space exploration and they gave us a hair band decorated with so-called alien eyes and that makes us aliens in the class. There goes my classmates taking selcas everywhere and I helped Jihoon to take a picture of him and the other girls.

He then said, “Haneul-ah! How could you not taking any selca with me?”. “Geez, why should I? You got them to take selcas with you right?”, I replied. He then said, “Why are you like this? You take few selcas with me last week in the society’s program!”. Without any care, I answered, “When did I? Did we? Sorry I forgot already.” It’s not that I am acting like a bad girl, it’s just that our classmates didn’t know that he and I took selca that day and the fact is, only Yoora knew about the selca we took together.

- FLASHBACK –

“Haneul! Yoora! Help me to clean this photo booth since you’re both doing nothing here and there’s not enough people to help us.” Mr. Yoon said. We nodded and started to clean up the photo booth. From afar, I can see that Jihoon is walking towards us. without further adue, he helped us cleaning the photo booth.

“Let’s take a selca before we clean this up!” Jihoon said. Yoora then asked me to stand next to Jihoon and she snapped a pic where Jihoon is kneeling and giving me a bouquet of flower that is placed on the photo booth. Yoora said in satisfaction, “Nahh this is a good one. Gonna keep it. kekeke”.

- END OF FLASHBACK –

In the afternoon,

“Haneul-ah. Let’s eat together after class. Eo?” Jihoon asked. “Hm, okay. I got nothing to do when I got home anyway.” I replied. We then went to a restaurant with few friends and spending quite a long time chatting in the restaurant.

The next day,

“Haneul-ah! It’s my turn to present today! Will you wish me goodluck?” Jihoon requested. “Hm goodluck. Do your best.” I said half-heartedly. He still seems satisfied getting that short goodluck and I don’t understand why.

I went to the toilet during Jihoon’s group presentation. When I am back to the class, Jihoon was there standing to start his presentation and he saw me at the door and said, “Haneul-ah. Faster take your seat!” I was quite blank and goes “Oh okay. Sorry.” after I figured out what happened.

“Ohhhh no wonder he still haven’t start it yet. He’s waiting for Haneul!” said one of my classmate who loves to create gossips in the class. And the class goes “Wooooooo” after she said that. One of the classmate then “Seems like they’re wearing the same colour of shoes today~” and I was like “Geez, even that become an issue now?” I walk to may seat and my lecturer was there smirking at me after that happened and I shake my head saying that it is just a joke by the classmate.

Jihoon’s presentation is almost done and the last slide should be “Thankyou.” But what appears on the screen of his last slide is “Hey Haneul. Wanna date me?” The class becomes hectic asking me to accept and I blushed. Even if I didn’t find him attractive, I don’t find him annoying like before either.

I rush to the front of the class, pull his hands and walk out from the class and go to a quiet place to talk to him. I can hear our classmates making noise and goes “Wooooo” when I take him out but I ignore them.

“Why do you do this? What do you expect from me?” I aksed him. He looks guilty and says “I just want to tell you about what I feel about you. If that is so wrong, I am sorry.” He then walk away but I hold his hands, “Did I ever say I won’t accept?”. Hearing that, he smiled.

- THE END -