Explanation.

The art of Christmas

Okay, guys, I've been getting a lot of questions as to what the hell is going on in "The art of Christmas" and thought I should clarify some of the things that might have been harder to understand. 

First of all, though, I want to thank you all for the positive feedback, it was a great surprise that so many people liked TAC o//o 

Yeah ok I am sappy, don't mind me. Now back to the initial point. The plot goes something like this: Kyungsoo and Kai meet seven years prior to the time the story is set in. They don't know each other well so it's only natural that some of their.. interests (psychopathy) are unknown to the other. On their first Christmas Kyungsoo gives Kai oils as a present since Kai is a painter. But as they get to know each other they somehow find that, well, Kai likes to draw with people (don't look at me weird, I will explain) and Kyungsoo likes to kill. No, scratch that, he enjoys killing, but does it mostly because of Kai. On his own he would probably have no reason nor the motivation to. So at some point Kyungsoo decides to give Kai Christmas presents that will be useful for him, but also a bit unusual. The brushes he gives Kai are made of bones and hair. The dust (the one Kai comes home covered in) are bones that are crushed into dust. (I know for a fact that you can draw with dust so I didn't make that up pointlessly lmao). The red blood is a mix between blood, chemicals and flesh. Also there are "presents" that were still not finished by Christmas so I didn't name them (plus I wanted to use the idea once more don't judge me) such as canvases from skin and other creepy . So when I mean that Kai draws with people... he really does. 

Who did Kyungsoo kill, though? The Chinese members of course. And Sehun. Now don't get me wrong, two of my biases happen to be Chinese, but I figured that if Kyungsoo wants the presents to be a bit more personal, he'd make sure he kills some of their friends. That way his presents would leave lots of memories. The Chinese members are just the easiest to get rid of. And he kills Sehun because the latter could have just gone to do what he does with Luhan without feeling the need to tell the others. Sehun's character is just like this. His friends won't question his disappearance that bad.

There might be something else that I gotta make clear, but I hope this is generally complete. If there are any other questions for example why am I still not in a mental asylum for the downright creepy ideas of mine don't be afraid to ask xD

Have a nice killing day everyone! :3