Surpriseeee!!!!

Long Time No See

23rd of December, 2014

On the apartment of the Park Sisters(MinJi & JooHyun

~~

JooHyun is sleeping soundly under her warm covers, hugging her soft pillow tightly, while her younger sister is STILL WIDE AWAKE ever since they got home last night from the Training Center. MinJi soullessly lying in her bed, glued her eyes in her phone. She then sigh in frustration thinking 'AIISSHH! I'm suppossed to rest now, 'cause tomorrow, I'm gonna move in to our dorm with my 7$WAGG eonniedeul. TT^TT  WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME SLEEP JUST THIS ONCE, KIM JIWON?! >_<'

"AAAHHH!!! >_<" MinJi unknowingly shouted in frustration, which made JooHyun wake up, startled.

"YAAAHH!!! PARK MINJI!!! What's wrong with you?! You just scared the hell out of me. TT^TT" JooHyun shouted. Well, she isn't really angry, she just got too shock with the sudden scream.

"OMO! Mian eonnie. I just--- Uhmm. Never mind. Mian. TT^TT" MinJi apologized, hugging JooHyun.

"No, it's fine. Yaaahh~ Did you even sleep?! Your eyebags are srsly getting worse this days. :3" JooHyun said, worried. "You okay?" She added, asking MinJi.

MinJi just sighed. "Molla(I dunno)~ I srsly don't know eonnie. :3" MinJi said. She's too confused of everything.

"Is it because of your frienemy again? XD That Childish jerk? XD" JooHyun asked. MinJi just nodded.

JooHyun made an "O" out of . "MinJi-ah, let's go to the kitchen and talk about that. I'm gonna make some Hot Chocolate. Want some?" JooHyun asked, heading to the kitchen.

MinJi just followed her. "Ne. Please eonnie~ ^^" MinJi replied, as she sat on one of the chairs beside the counter.

"Okay, now. Mind telling me what happened?" JooHyun started the conversation, while also starting to make Hot Chocolate.

"Okay, actually, this was what happened that day. . . " 

~Flashback~

-At SOPA-

"Class Dismissed." the professor said. "Finally! ♥" MinJi cheered, stretching her body. She went out of her classroom and headed to her locker, putting her books there. Just then. . . 

"MinJi!!! ^^" someone called. MinJi turned to who it was. Well, it was BamBam.

"Oh, BamBam sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseyo~ ^^" MinJi greeted, with a small bow.

"Eyy~ XD I thought we're already friends? What's with the sunbaenim? :3 XD" BamBam asked.

"Ahh~ Right. What should I call you then? XD" MinJi replied, asking.

"You can call me 'Oppa' if you'd like to. ^^" BamBam said, with his eye smile. Well, as always, he likes to be called Oppa. XD

"Should I? XD Arraseo, Oppa. XD Btw, anything?" "Ah, this is embarrassing but, can you help me with this stupid Mathematics? I just can't understand how did it came out with this answer. -.-" BamBam said, as scratching the back of his neck due to embarrassment. "Pleaseeee MinJiiii~~~ ♪ Jebaall~ Jebaaall~ ♪" BamBam added, singing YoungJae's part on GOT7's "Stop Stop It".

"Hahahaha! Arraseo. XD When and where?" "Now? At the nearby cafe." "Okay. Kajja~ XD" "WAAHHH!! Gomawooo!!!" "It's nothing~ ^^"

And with that, the two went to their school's nearby cafe.

"Hi Ma'am and Sir. May I take your order?" the waitress said.

"What would you like, MinJi? My treat, since you're going to teach me Math. XD" BamBam said, cheerfully.

"Hahaha! Hmmm~ Hot Chocolate will do. I actually don't like coffee. XD" MinJi said.

"Okay. One Hot Chocolate and one Iced Americano pls." BamBam said.

"Okay sir. Your order will be here in five minutes. ^^" "Ne~"

And with that, the waitress left.

"So, shall we start?" MinJi said. "Which of this part that confuses you, Oppa?" she added, asking BamBam.

"Uuuhh~ Here. How did it became like that~ :3" BamBam said, pointing to the exact part of the solution. And with that, MinJi started to explain. After a few minutes of explaining. . . 

"Ahhh~ Now, I finally understand. :3 Hehe, gomawo MinJi. XD" "You're welcome, Oppa. XD"

"Sir, Ma'am. Here's your order. One Hot Chocolate and One Iced Americano~ Enjoy your drinks~ ^^"

They just smiled, as a respond. While Bambam and MinJi are enjoying their drinks and having some chitchat, little did they know that Bobby is waiting for MinJi at SOPA.

"Aiisshh! Where is she?! That spoiled brat. -.- I'm so tired already. TT^TT" Bobby finally decided to call MinJi. And she picked it up.

"Wonnie Oppa, wae?" "Yaahh! Eodiyaaa(Where are you)? I've been waiting here outside of your school for hours, you know?! :3" "Huh?! Why didn't you tell me earlier, Oppa? -.-" "I thought you were just busy at school, so I didn't bother you. You didn't answered my question yet. Where are you? -.-" "I'm in the nearby cafe. Just stay there in school. I'll be there soon." "TCH! Too late. I'm already outside. So, you were with your friend huh?"

'What the. . . ' MinJi searched for Bobby inside the cafe but she didn't found him. "Yaahh! I'm outside the cafe, this brat! -.-" MinJi turned and saw Bobby outside, folding his arms in his chest. "Ahhh~ Okay. Just wait there. I'm also going home now." MinJi then hang up.

"Uh, MinJi. Is everything alright?" BamBam said, worried. "Mian." he added, feeling sorry.

"Eh? No, you have no fault Oppa. No need to say sorry. I just have to go now. Thanks for the treat. ^^ Byeeee~ See yah tomorrow at school~ You should go home now too, it's already dark outside. Someth--" "Yah yah yah, you can just go. XD I bet your brother is so worried about you." "Excuse me, Oppa. He's not my brother. :3" "Fine. Your--- whatever. XD But, I bet he was so worried so, yeah. You should go. I can take care of myself. Dun worry. ^^" "Arraseo, Byeee Oppa." "Bye~ ^^ Take care~" "Neeee~"

And with that, MinJi went out of the cafe.

"Yaaahh! What took you so long? Bidding Goodbye can just take seconds. But you took almost 5 minutes bidding your goodbye to him? :3" Bobby said sarcastically, checking his wristwatch and starting to walk heading to the bus stop.

"Of course, I have to properly say Goodbye. He's a sunbae and he treated me a Hot Choco. :3 So, I should be good to him." MinJi reasoned, walking behind him.

"Is that all?" "Of course." "I think he likes you. :3" "Likes me? Plssss. Oppa~ I'm not interested in having serious relationships." "Really, huh?" "Yaaah~ Are we going to argue again?" "You were the one who started it." "Mwo(What)? I just helped him with his Math. And you didn't even told me you're going to pick me up in school. :3" "That's why surprises exists. Duh. -.-" "So, in short, I didn't do anything wrong. Okay. ^^" Bobby just sighed.

"MinJi-ah." "Hmmm?" "Is it because he is handsome? :3" "Huh?" "Never mind." "What's wrong with you, Oppa? Yah, arraseo. Mianhae Oppa. Btw, why were you so angry?" "Because you were talking with him!" "What's wrong with me talking with him, then? Why so possessive?" Bobby's mind went blank. His heart feels betrayed. Silence took over. "Oppa? Yoooo~~ Hello? Earth to Wonnie Oppaaaa~~~" "Shut up. -.-" MinJi got shocked. 

~End of the Flashback~

"What the. . . XD That's all? XD" "Yeah. -.-" "You know what MinJi? XD" "Waeyo?" "You shouldn't have said that. XD"

"EH?! Waeyo?" MinJi said, startled, can't believe what her sister just said. She felt betrayed all of a sudden. XD

"You shouldn't have said that. You know why? XD Okay. Lemme tell you this. First, he's just trying to protect you. Second, you might as well hurt his feelings because of what you've said. And the last reason is left for you to discover. XD" JooHyun said, stirring the Hot Chocolate.

"But the thing is I WAS JUST KIDDING! TT^TT I didn't mean to make him feel hurt. :3 I already sent him a message via SMS, apologizing but he isn't replying. >_< Srsly, what's wrong with that Oppa?! >.<" MinJi said in frustration, referring to Bobby.

"You should talk to him." JooHyun said, giving a cup of Hot Chocolate to MinJi and sat on her seat.

"And how can I ever do that when he isn't even replying on to my messages? :3" MinJi asked.

"I'll call him. You two should talk. Wait there, I'm gonna get my phone on our room" JooHyun said, running back to their room. At the moment she entered the room, her phone rang. She checked on the caller's ID. IT WAS HANBIN! ♥ She hurriedly picked it up.

"Oppaaa~~~~" she aegyoed XD

"Hyunnie-ah~ How are you? I missed you." B.I pouted, as if JooHyun can see him. XD

"I'm fine. And I missed you too. How 'bout you, huh? Are you taking care of yourself, Oppa?" JooHyun asked.

"Of course, I am. ^^" B.I said, happily. "HanBin-ah." someone familiar exclaimed.

"Oh, that was Jiwon right?" "Yup. Uh, Hyunnie-ah~ Can you accompany MinJi here in our Practice Room later?" B.I asked.

"Waeyo? OMO! Are my thoughts correct?! He's already going to--" "Yes. XD Hahaha!" "OMO~~~ Okay, I'm gonna take her there no matter what, arraseo? Just send me an SMS if everything is set." JooHyun said, full of excitement.

"As expected, I can really trust you, Hyunnie! :* Gomawo~ I'll see you later~ Byeeee~ Love yaahh~" B.I said, which made JooHyun blush.

"Hehe, arraseo. Love you too Oppa~" she replied. And with that, the call ended.

JooHyun then went back to the kitchen with her phone.

"Eonnie, what took you so long? And who was that on the phone earlier?" MinJi asked, clueless.

"It was HanBin. ^^" "So, what's up with him? Is there something wrong? I heard you were screaming earlier? Is everything alright?" MinJi worriedly asked. JooHyun want to burst in laughter but, she held it in. XD

"Everything is fine. Hahaha! No worries. He just wants us to go there at YG Training Center 'cause he said, he doesn't want to work alone. You know him, so workaholic." JooHyun said, trying to be more sincere in acting. XD

"Jinjja? Waeyo? Is there something creepy there? :O" MinJi asked. She also thought 'So, where's Wonnie Oppa then? They work together on this thing, don't they? :3' "Hahaha! No. XD He just doesn't want to be so lonely there, working alone in that big room. You know, sometimes it can be so boring, stay there alone." JooHyun trying to convince MinJi to buy her acting. XD

"Then you should go there, eonnie. I'll be fine here alone. You should be there for HanBinnie Oppa." MinJi said. And JooHyun was like 'UGH! How can she be so slow?! Just---PPALLI! Come with me, Sis! I'm sure you're not going to regret it.'

"Then what about me? If I'll go home late, I'll be alone. :3 What if something bad will happen?" "You have HanBinnie Oppa with you. -.-" "What if he's too tired to take me home?" "Eyyy~ That's impossible. He wouldn't leave you like that. I know how much HanBinnie Oppa cares for you, eonnie. Tch!" "Yaahh! You also have to talk to Jiwon about your issues, you know?"

MinJi's mind went blank. "---" "See? You should definitely come with me. XD" "I can use your phone to call him, right?" "No, you can't." "Ahhhh~ Eonnie!!!! :'( Why are you doing this to me? :'(" "Pls. come with me, MinJiiii~ Plssss.?" MinJi sighed. "Arraseo~"

"YEEEESSSS!!!" JooHyun exclaimed, in festive mode. XD

"What's so great with me coming with you, eonnie?" MinJi curiously asked.

"Nothing. XD It's just that I wouldn't be bored on the way home, 'cause you're with me. ^^" JooHyun said. XD

MinJi just laughed at her sister's silliness.

 

Later in the afternoon, MinJi went out to buy a gift/peace offering for Bobby, since it was his birthday the day before yesterday and that was on the 21st. So, she went to the mall and bought a snapback and a hoodie for him.

"This hoodie would fit on him, right?" MinJi sighed. "Aish~ Let's just buy whatever and go home. :3 XD" She then went to the counter after choosing.

After buying her present for Bobby, she also bought some snapbacks for the other guys. After her mini shopping, she went home and have a rest. Luckily, she has been able to sleep now. JooHyun felt relieved.

While MinJi was sleeping, JooHyun prepared their dinner and decided to bring some of it to the Practice Room. When she was packing up some food, her phone rang. It was a message from HanBin. She read it.

From: HanBin ♥

Hyunnie-aahh~ How was it? You two are coming, right?

JooHyun then replied.

To: HanBin ♥

Of course Oppa! XD Your girlfriend is born to be an actress, you know? XD :P

JooHyun laughed at her own silliness. After a few minutes, HanBin replied.

From: HanBin ♥

Ah, jinjja?! XD Daebaakk~ I'm so proud of my girlfriend~ ♥ Hihi. That's good to hear. Be here at exactly 8PM with MinJi, arraseo? ^^

To: HanBin ♥

Arraseoooo~ See yah later~ :* Saranghae~ ♥

From: HanBin ♥

Nado, saranghae~ :* ♥

~~

 

That evening, at exactly 8PM 

At the YG Training Center~

~~

JooHyun and MinJi walked on the way to the elevator. On their way, they met some of their Sunbae, which they greeted respectfully. And after that, finally, they're able to go inside the elevator. After a few minutes, they arrived at the exact room. MinJi and JooHyun saw the guys were practicing a dance routine. When the song ended, JooHyun decided knocked the door. It seems like MinJi's soul went out of her body and went somewhere else. Just then, the door opened, showing the figure of HanBin.

"HYUNNIEEEE-AHHH!!! ♥" "OPPAAAAAAAA!!!! ♥" The couple hugged each other, since they haven't seen each other for like one week already. The members squealed, due to their sweetness. XD

MinJi just stood there awkwardly thinking 'Where's Wonnie Oppa? :( :3'

"MinJi, annyeong! What's up?" ChanWoo greeted, aiming for a high five. MinJi high fived with him, with a smile.

"Still the same. XD How 'bout you, Channie-ah? You improved so much in dancing, huh? I saw that, earlier. ;) XD" MinJi trying her best to be less awkward.

"Ahhh~ Aniyo. I still need to improve more to be able to be as excellent dancers as the Hyungdeul. ^^" ChanWoo humbly said.

"But still! You improved so much already. Daebak!" I said sincerely, with thumps up. "Eyyy~ You don't have to flatter me, but arraseo, since it doesn't look like you would stop complimenting me. XD Gomawooo~ XD" ChanWoo said, laughing. MinJi also laughed.

All of the other members greeted MinJi and JooHyun.

"Ah, right! Where's Jiwon?" JooHyun asked, clueless. "Jiwon Hyung is sick so he can't practice today." JunHoe said, too into his acting. XD JooHyun shoot a what-is-this look to HanBin. HanBin just sent her a wink with a just-go-with-the-flow face.

"Omo! Wae? Is he fine? :O" MinJi asked, worriedly. "Don't worry about him too much, MinJi. He just needs some rest." JinHwan said reassuringly, which made her feel relieved.

"Btw, what is this MinJi?" Donghyuk said, pointing to her gift for them. "Ah, right! I bought this for you guys. ^^"

"OMO! JINJJA?! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! MINJI JJANG!!!!" IKON members cheered, jumping up and down.

"Hahaha! What's so great with the snapback, Oppadeul? XD" MinJi asked, laughing at the silliness.

"Yaaahh! It's a Snapback for heaven's sake. We need it for our performance. So, guys. We already have a snapback to use for our practices." YunHyeong cheered. IKON Members again cheered.

"Hahahaha! XD Ah, right! Boys, we brought some food for y'all. Here~ ^^" JooHyun said, giving the food that she packed earlier.

"Waaaahhh!!!! This is daebaaakkk!!!!" they all cheered.

"Ah, guys! Let's buy some drinks downstairs?" HanBin suggested, with his it's-about-time face to the members and to JooHyun.

They all nodded. "Kajja~" IKON Members said.

"Eh? You all are coming with HanBinnie Oppa? XD" MinJi asked.

"Yup, since we're IKON. And IKON has a good teamwork so, pack one pack all." JunHoe said.

They all laughed. "Arraseo. XD Be back safely. ^^" MinJi and JooHyun said.

And, yeah. JooHyun and MinJi were left at the Dance Practice Room.

 ~~

Meanwhile. . . Bobby, who is just outside the practice room.

"Yaaah~" Bobby whispered.

"Hyunggg~~~" B.I said, highfived with Bobby.

"What did you all say to her? XD" Bobby said.

"That you were sick, and couldn't practice today. XD" JunHoe said.

"Good. XD" Bobby said, highfive with JunHoe.

"Yaahh~ Ppalli, and just end this. I'm so hungry! :3 See that food they brought?! That made me feel more hungry!" JinHwan said, which all of the other members agreed. XD

"Hahaha~ Arraseo hyung. XD" Bobby said.

 

Okay, back to the happenings inside the Practice Room.

MinJi can actually feel that something is fishy/suspicious. XD JooHyun tried to ease the awkwardness and chitchat with her sister with some nonsense thing. Just then, the lights went off.

"OMO! WHY NOW?! BLACKOUT?! LIKE SRSLY?!?!" MinJi shouted.

"Hyunnie-ah, this is Hanbin. Kajja~ Don't speak. XD" Hanbin whispered to JooHyun, guiding their way. JooHyun just nodded, as if B.I can see her and followed him. XD

"Eonnie? EONNIE! EONNIEEEE!!!! TT^TT Eodiyaaaa(Where are you)?! EONNIEEEE!!!! TT^TT" MinJi cried, scared. JooHyun felt a 'lil guilt 'Mian, MinJi-ah~ But, I'm sure you'll like what's going to happen. I promise. Fighting!' she thought.

Just then, the spotlight was on MinJi and the other one was on front.

"What is this? TT^TT Huhuhu~ :'( Since when did this Practice Room had a spotlight, oh? TT^TT" MinJi continued crying.

Just then, a song played. IKON - Long Time No See 

"MinJi-ah, it's Oppa. Don't cry~ ^^" Bobby took the spotlight with his adlibs and started rapping his part. MinJi tried to stop her tears but, it seems like her tears just won't stop from falling. Too many questions in her mind like 'I thought he was sick? What's with the song? Did he made this song for me? He wasn't mad at me? Why does my heart feels so weird now?'

After his part, the lights went on and there, she saw all of the members. Chanwoo sang his part. Then, JinHwan sang the first half of the chorus and the other half was sang by YunHyeong. Then, JunHoe took JinHyeong's part. When HanBin started rapping, she saw JooHyun, sitting with her again.

"EONNIE~ TT^TT Why did you leave me earlier? TT^TT" MinJi cried, hugging JooHyun.

"Mian, but for now, just listen to the song for now~ It's nice." JooHyun hugged her back. MinJi followed what JooHyun said and listened to the song while hugging JooHyun. Finally, she managed to stop her tears. The song is indeed so meaningful and soulful. It has the heart.

Until the bridge part came, DongHyuk sang it. And they sang the chorus altogether. And the song ended. MinJi and JooHyun gave the a round of applause.

"Waaahh~ Eotokhe? I cried because of you all~ :'3 XD" MinJi said, wiping her tears.

"MinJi-ah~ Mian." Bobby said, opening his arms.

"WONNIE OPPA! TT^TT" MinJi ran to his arms, hugged him. "What are you sorry for? I am the one who's at fault. Mianhae Oppa~ TT^TT" she added, crying again. JooHyun and the other members left the Practice Room quietly, without Bobby and MinJi knowing. They're already outside the room, probably eavesdropping on their conversation. XD

"What are you saying? It's not your fault. Well, yeah. You also have some fault---" Bobby got hit by MinJi at his arm. XD "OUCH! Yah! That hurts! :3" "Arraseo, mian~ Miaaann~ XD" MinJi said. "Ah, right! Why are you ignoring my messages if you weren't mad then? :3 You really hate me that much, Wonnie Oppa? Right? It's okay, I already know. :3" "Yaaahh!!! It's not like that. :3 I was just thinking. Why would I be mad at you if you're with other guy? But now, I already know why." Bobby said, smiling with his dorky smile.

MinJi missed his dorky smile. Meanwhile, outside. . . . 

"OMG~ It's time~ This is it. Bobby is going to confess. Ohmygaaadd~" JooHyun whispered, fangirling hard.

"Yaaahh~ MinJi might hear you, Hyunnie-ah~ XD" Hanbin whispered, with his 'Be Quiet' sign. XD

"Arraseo~ :3 XD" JooHyun said. XD

'Fighting Hyung~ You can do it!' DongHyuk, ChanWoo, and JunHoe mentally cheered Bobby.

While JinHwan and YunHyeong concentrated in eavesdropping on their conversation.

Back to the happenings inside the Practice Room. . . . 

"And. . . ?" MinJi said, feeling something is really fishy. She felt nervous all of a sudden.

"I realized that. . . ." "That. . . . ?"

All of the members, as well as JooHyun, freezed for a moment.

"AHHHHH!!! JINJJA!!!" Bobby said, feeling shy all of a sudden. 'What the heck, Kim Jiwon?! Why can't you just say it to her? Asdfghjkl okay.' 

"Huh?" "Ah, actually, I've been thinking about this all the time. Why am I so possessive when it comes to you." "Oppa, you weren't like that. I was wrong. I-I know you're just trying to protect me. And--" "No. It's true that I'm being possessive." MinJi gave him a questioning look. "I'm possessive because I only want you to be MINE."

MinJi was left dumpfounded. Her innocent and naive heart keeps on beating so fast. She opened but words just wouldn't come out from .

"When I saw you with BamBam, I got jealous." "But, I just helped him with his Math." finally, words just came out of MinJi's mouth.

"Stop kidding!" "I wasn't. :3" Bobby sighed. "Fine."

"Okay, and the last thing is. . . . Now, I know the reason why I'm teasing you. It's actually my way of expressing my feelings. Ahhhh~ Eotokhe? This is my first time confessing like this, you know?" Bobby said, his ears are getting red due to embarrassment.

"Wait. Wonnie Oppa, can you just cut it short? I mean, what do you really wann---" "I like you."

Silence then took over. MinJi was too shocked with what she just heard.

'Is this Oppa okay? I think he's out of his mind. Why would he like me, anyway?'

While MinJi is on her deep thoughts. . . . 

"MinJi-ah, you okay?" Bobby said, worriedly.

"Huh? Oh, ne." she stuttered. 

 

Meanwhile, outside the Practice Room. . . 

"Yaaaahh~~~~ He did iiitttt.... OMO~~~~" YunHyeong and JinHwan high fived.

"Omoooo~~~ Her naive heart. XD :3 Hihi~ Fighting siiisss~ XD" JooHyun whispered, with 'fighting' sign.

"Hahaha~ Fighting~ XD" HanBin also supported her. XD

"Waaahh~~~ I really hope Noona ang Hyung would be together thooo~ Right Hyung?" Chanwoo said.

"Of course. Haha~ We will be showered with blessings if MinJi would be our "Sis-in-law". See this? XD Wooohh~ XD" DongHyuk said, waving his snapback in the air XD Chanwoo and JunHoe just laughed at his silliness.

"Yaaahh~ Just be quiet. XD They might here you. :P" JunHoe said, being sassy. XD

 

Back to the Practice Room. . . 

"Uh, Wonnie Oppa." "Ne?" "Can I ask some questions?" "Sure."

"Are you really sure that you like me?" MinJi said, awkwardly.

"Yaaah~ Is this your way of rejecting someone? :3 XD" "NO! Of course not. :3"

"Woah woah~ Relax. XD Why so serious? XD So, you are not going to reject me then?" Bobby said, smirking.

MinJi slapped his arm hard. "OUCH! >.< Yaaah~ I was just kidding. :3" Bobby said, rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

"TCH! That's what you get. But srsly, are you really sure of what you feel Oppa?" MinJi said, being serious.

"Do you really think I can lie to you? I'm sure about it and I'm serious. Why did you say so?" Bobby said. MinJi sighed.

"Well, I just don't want to be hurt someday. If ever I would accept you now, this would be my first time in this relationship thingy. I'm just being careful. I hope you'll understand, Wonnie Oppa." MinJi explained.

"I understand, MinJi. ^^ It's okay if you'll not accept me YET! XD There is a BIG "YET" there. XD And I'll prove to you that I'll not hurt you nor leave you EVER. I may not be a perfect boyfriend but, I'll try to be one." Bobby said, sincerely.

MinJi was so touched about what he said. Well, to be exact, her cheeks are getting red. XD She's blushing. XD

"Gomawo Oppa~ ^^" MinJi said, as she hugged Bobby. "Ah, right! Oppa, I have something for you. Tadaaa~" MinJi let go of the hug and handed him a gift bag. 

"It's nothing, MinJi~ Oh, what is this?" Bobby said, opening the gift bag. "WOOOAAHH!!! It's a snapback and a . . . HOODIE! GOMAWO MINJI-AH!~" Bobby said, hugging her again tightly.

"Do you like it?" MinJi asked. "I don't like it. I LOVE IT! ♥" Bobby said. XD MinJi just laughed. XD

"Uhmm~ MinJi-ah, can I ask you a question too? XD" Bobby said, still hugging her. MinJi nodded.

"Do you like me too?" Bobby asked. "Of course, I do Oppa! I like you as a Big Bro. XD" MinJi said., trying to tease Bobby. XD

"Yaaahh!!! DID YOU JUST BROTHER-ZONED ME?! >.< TT^TT" Bobby exclaimed, letting go of the hug with a disappointed face. MinJi laughed hard.

"HAHAHAHA! XD How could you be so easy to be fooled Oppa? XD I was just kidding~ XD Miaaann~~~" MinJi said, in between her laugh.

"Aiisshh~ This kid. :3 You're trying to play with my feelings. TT^TT" "No, I'm not. XD" "Yes, you are. TT^TT"

"Mianhae Oppa, eo?" MinJi said, putting her hands together with pout.

"Yaaah~ How dare you to use your aegyo?!" "Hihi~ Mian Oppa~ XD" "Arraseo, aish! -.- XD"

Just then . . . . 

"WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" All the people who's outside entered the practice room and shouted.

"What the--- YOU ALL WERE LISTENING?!" MinJi said, dumpfounded.

"YEEESSS, WE WERE!!!! :*" All of them said. XD

"I'm so dead, UGH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! TT^TT" MinJi shouted, covering her face due to embarrassment. Bobby laughed at her cuteness, and hugged her. XD

"Yaaahh! You guys, don't make her feel embarrassed! XD" Bobby said, protecting MinJi. 

"AYIIIIEEEE!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ SWEET~~~ ♥" All of them squealed. XD

"Guys, let's eat this food already. I'm hungry!!!!" JinHwan shouted.

"Hahahaha! Okay!" They all ate their late dinner.

And with that, the night ended.

 

Bobby kept his promise to MinJi that he'll prove to her that he's worthy of her love. He always send her to school and take her home after classes and sometimes, after every examination, Bobby would treat her and JooHyun to lunch and shop with them. After how many months of courting, MinJi finally said 'Yes'. And they became lovers. 

 

The End~ ^^

~~

Author's Note:

Finally~ XD It's done. Hahaha! Sorry for the grammatical errors and typooo~ Hope you'll understand. XD

This one shot was actually inspired by the song "Long Time No See" of IKON. XD Okay, just sharing. ;) XD

Comment down your reactions or suggestions. ^^ Or maybe complaints, if you have some? XD

Okaaayy~ Hope yah liked the story. ^^ Thanks for reading. :*