Chapter 1

Somebody to All of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Kris Wu, schools most popular and handsome guy entered the cafeteria with his bag slang on his shoulder. The students inside were looking at him in awe as he approach the populars table.

"Hey there baby!" Seulgi greeted.

"Hey." Kris greeted back.

"Why are you so down? Did something happened?" Seulgi asked as she clung on him.

"Nothing." Kris answered.

"So, what are we still waiting for let's sit down." Seulgi said.

"Wait. I need to tell you something." Kris said.

"Tell me now." She said.

"No." Kris said.

"Wae?" Seulgi asked.

"I need to talk to you in private." Kris said.

"Why? Why won't you talk to me in here?" Seulgi asked.

"Cuz I don't want to embarass you in front of them." Kris said.

"What are you talking about? Just tell me straight, Kris." She said earning stares from the students inside the cafeteria.

"Do you really want me to do that?" Kris asked her sternly.

"Just do it!" She said.

"I'm not that kind of guy. Let's just talk in private," Kris said as he bagan to walk out.

"I don't want to!" Seulgi shouted.

"Okay then. Let's break up that's it!" Kris said irritation is evident in his voice.

"Stop joking will you!" Seulgi said with a laugh.

"I'm not. Can't you see I'm serious!" Kris said as he glared at her.

"Okay then let's break up since Tao and I are dating behind your back for almost 3 months now." Seulgi said as she glanced at Tao.

"What are you talking about?" Kris asked.

"Me and Tao are secretly dating behind your back." Seulgi said as if what she just said was not a big deal. The students around look at her with disgust.

"You're my best friend and you betrayed me like this?!" Kris shouted while looking intently at Tao.

"I'm sorry dude!" Tao said as he bowed his head down.

"No! It's over." Kris said and walked out not before he gave Tao a deadly glare.

    Kris then proceed took a stroll down the street forgetting his expensive motorcycle in the school's parking lot. He kicked every stone that came on his way, while kicking the last stone on the street he heard someone.

"Ouch!"

    Kris look around until he saw a girl sitting under the tree with a book in her hands and was clutching her head. Kris then approach her.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Kris asked.

   The girl looked up and was shock to see the schools hottest and most handsome jock talking to a nobody like her.

"Y-y-yeah I'm fine." She stuttered.

"Are you sure?" Kris asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine don't worry." She said with a smile and she struggle to stand up.

"Let me help you," Kris said and offered a hand. She was about to ditch his hand but Kris hold her hand and pulled her up.

"Thanks." She said as she looked down.

"What school are you attending?" Kris asked. "I didn't see you around in here before." He added.

"Ohh, I'm a nobody at school so I guess you didn't even know I exist." She said.

"I'm sorry about that. And don't talk like that. No one's a nobody. Everybody has something special hidden inside." Kris said.

"I-i'm sorry for bothering you, but I need to go." She said and was about to walk out when Kris grabbed her hand.

"Wait. What's your name?" Kris asked.

"M-m-my name?" She asked.

"Come on. Don't be shy just pretend that I'm not the famous Kris Wu." He said with a smile.

"M-my name is Park Chris." She said and looked down.

"Oh, we have the same name." Kris said.

"It's not exactly the same. My name is spelled like C-H-R-I-S while yours is spelled like K-R-I-S." She explained.

"Oh, but still it sounds the same. Are you foreign?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm half American, half Korean." She said.

"Your dad is Kore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter