2

Oh My Beautiful Target,(Are you watching me?)

Yo~ 'sup guys!! sorry i havent updated for a while TT TT i went hiatus for a while lol, So please enjoy ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                              JOGNHYUN POV :

I sit in my office chair and started thinking about the asistant thing, I rubbed my chin as I hum. What if i can't find an asistant and get fired? No! i don't want to let that happen! I took a glance at my watch, It was 4:35 , well, it's almost 5 so i have to go, 

The reason I need to go Because I got another Job too, The reason I do this cause I need more money,  Have to pay for the electric bills,water bills, etc. I don't actually live with my dad, I just bought a big bungalow few months ago,yeah,that's right i bought the house with my own money.I actually have a few maids .My father ussually pays for the bills when I just had that house but because I'm  now a grown man I had to pay those bills,how frustrating...

I went out the building and called a taxi , I have a red car but my father won't let me use it. I told the taxi man where am I heading and nodded.The taxi started the engine as it roared , I buckled my seatbelt and the vehicle sarted moving ,All the time I stared out the window .

As I arrived at the destination , I payed th taxi man and got out from the car ''Ah! Jonghyun, Annyeong!" I was greeted by a fellow friend who was sweeping the floor.His hair was browned in colour and his hair was long till his shoulder.

, "Oh, Hyunseung! you're here early" I bowed a little and Hyunseung bowed 90 degrees .Hyunseung smiled

"I love my job, that's why I always came here early than the others "  Well, it's true, Hyunseung is also known as the most hardworking person.

"Won't  Junhyung be mad if you leave hi alone?" Hyunseung's eyes look up at the ceiling finding an answer.

"Hyunggie? oh don't worry, he said he'll hang out with Yoseob- " Then a sudden voice disturbed our coversation

"What are you two guys doing? get back to work!" It was Seunghyun,Choi Seunghyun,he's my boss even though our age was the same I still have to respect him. Seunghyun had long thick eyebrows and long black hair, and those eyes, would faint any girl.Seunghyun wassitting behind a long brown table . He was holding his phone,seems like he's texting to someone.

"Mianhae" Me and Hyunseung bowed 90 degrees. Seunghyun is such a drag sometimes,Hyunseung continued sweeping, I went to the staff room to change my clothes.

---

I wore black long pants,black leather shoes ,White button up shirt and a black vest and started working.

After hours and hours of serving the customers with coffee Hyunseung and I got pretty tired so we took a rest for a while, then work again,  Seungri was late at that time so he manage to come to work ,  the Cafe's mood turn brighter when Seungri came, Seungri started making magic tricks and failed, but everyone laughed anyway cause it was kinda cute. It was almost ten and the Cafe was empty .

"Seungri! I did'nt know you could do magic tricks!"Seunghyun chuckled .Seungri pouted kind of a cute way.

"Hyung! stop teasing him!" Hyunseung shouted everyone burst out of laughter.

"Whatever hyung,I'm going home now" When Seungri was about to take off his man apron a sudden voice came .

"Aww so soon?" It was an older boy, about Seunghyun's age , He had dark brown eyes,blonde hair, he was leaning againts the door,crossing he's arms."Hyuuung~~!!!" Seungri ran to him and gave him a big bear hug ,He chuckled.

"Jiyongie hyung!" Hyunseung smiled ,yet, Seungri is still hugging him.Jiyong waved at me and Hyunseung "Annyeong~ dammit Seungri,let go.."Jiyong,trying too push Seungri away."How about me?"Said Seunghyun pouted.Jiyong rolled his eyes "hai" just that,

Finally Seungri let go off Jiyong. We chated for a while and it was 11 o' clock. I said goodbye to the others and went home.

 

END OFF CHAPTER

------

Sorry! short chapter >.< hate it, don't worry, the next chapter will be longer (i think) 

next chapter,will include 2MIN!!! and maybe some onkey or Jongkey

that is all, comment&suscribe <3