A Night to Not Remember

Thirteen's a Crowd

Your first full day in the house was very interesting. Suho, Chen, Kai, and Lay were all gone to work and you spent most of the day on the couch with Chanyeol, which, over the last day and a half had taken you under his wing. 

"You hungry?" He asked, getting up and pulling a box out from under the couch.

"I could eat." You looked at the box questioningly.

"It's my secret stash." He smiled, giving her the box to open. Inside were candies and chocolate bars. "Kris brought them when he came back from his trip to Canada. We don't have a lot of them here so I wanted to make sure none of the other guys ate them on me." He took a snickers bar from the box and tore the wrapper off quickly and easily. 

"Um..." You looked at all of the bars, they did look really good, and you hadn't seen a lot of them since you left Canada. "I'll take this one!" You pulled out a crispy crunch and took a bite happily.

Chanyeol stared at you as you continued to watch the television. She is so beautiful, I can't believe she lives with us now. He thought, smiling at her. In a daze he didn't realise that you had been looking at him.

"Chanyeol?" You waved your hand in front of his face. "What are you thinking about?"

"Uh.." Think fast! He thought. "What are your plans for tonight?" He asked quickly. 

"I don't have any." You replied simply. 

"Well do you want to go out tonight?" He asked.

"Well I'm gonna have to get ready. " You said looking down at your pajamas. 

"It's cool, I can wait." He smiled. 

* * * * * 

You walked up to the third floor and went to go into the washroom when you heard the shower going.

"Hey!" You banged on the door. "I'm coming in!" You could hear shuffling around in the shower but continued into the bathroom anyways. 

"Uh, Sarah, what are you doing?" Kris' voice came from the shower. 

"I'm getting ready to go out tonight." You answered nonchalantly.

"Well could you do it in another bathroom?" He asked, his arm slipping out from behind the shower curtain to grab his towel.

"All of the other ones are full." 

"So was this one."

"I didn't think you would mind, it's no big deal. this is after all our shared bathroom." You laughed as you put your hair up to wash your face.

"Where are you going tonight?" He asked, turning the shower off.

"Not really sure, Chanyeol asked me if I wanted to go out and I said yes."

"Are the rest of us invited?" Kris asked, sticking his head out to look at you.

"I don't see why not." You smiled at him. 

Kris pulled the shower curtain back and stepped out of the bathtub. You looked over and your face turned bright red. Kris was standing in front of you with just a towl around his waist and his abs were glistening.

"Ou Kris Wu!" You teased, trying to pull yourself together. He just shook his head and slid past you out the door. You looked back to yourself in the mirror to see your face turning back to its original color. Get a grip! You yelled in your head.

 * * * * *

Kris walked into your room as you were standing in front of your closet in a tank top and your underware. "Oh, sorry." He said, looking around the room, anywhere but at you.

"Looks like we have been seeing a lot of each other today." You stated smugly, pull a pair of jeans out of the closet and slipping them on. "You can look now." You laughed motioning at your pants. "Are you coming out tonight with us?" 

"Yea, I think I will. It's just going to be you, Chanyeol, and I though. All of the other guys are either too tired or busy." He helped you put your jacket on and handed you your bag that was on the bureau beside him.

"This is going to be so much fun! It's my first night out in Seoul!" You cheered as you ran down the stairs. "WOO! party guys!" You yelled at the guys sitting in front of the television, getting pumped up as you put on your high heels. 

"Yea woo!" Baekhyun yelled, standing up and high-fiving you.

"Where are you guys taking her?" Kyungsoo asked curiously. 

"The usual spot" Chanyeol answered, winking at the guys behind your back. "She's gonna love it."

"Yea, before we leave, is my outfit appropriate?" You asked opening your jacket to show your sparkley tanktop and black jeans.

"Yea, simple but fashionable." Kyungsoo gave you a thumbs up. 

* * * * *

After taking a cab into Seoul Kris got the cab driver to stop and paid him before helping you out of the car. "The club is just over there." He said pointing down the street to a huge line of people waiting to get into a building. 

"Thats the club you guys go to?" 

"Yea, it's pretty great!" Chanyeol linked his arm with yours and lead you down the street. As you approached the club Kris lean you to the door, not bothering with the lineup.

"Hey!" He greated the bouncer, bowing politely then shaking his hand. The bouncer opened the door and waved the three of them through. 

"How did we just get in like that?" You asked, looking towards the closing door behind you.

"My older brother owns the club." Kris stated, leading you and Chanyeol to a private sitting area. Kris moved the beads out of the way and you entered a small room with a round couch running along the wall.

"This is so cool!" You squealed sitting down at the couch and taking everything in. 

"Yea, It's alright." Kris laughed sitting down beside you. Just as he sat a girl came into the room wearing very tight mini shorts and a studded bra, she was holding a tray.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked, keeping her gaze on Kris and Chanyeol, ignoring you. 

"What do you want?" Chanyeol asked you, looking you in the eye.

"Uh, just soju." You said, skimming the list of drinks they offered.

"Six soju." Kris said to the girl. She nodded and left the room, the beads swinging in the doorway. 

"She was something else." You laughed. "What an outfit, it makes me feel very under dressed."

"My brother has a very interested view on how women should look. Don't feel intimidated or embarassed by it, it is ist." Kris stated, standing up and looking out of the room. "They are starting to let people in now. We can do some shots and then we can go dance." You smiled and clapped excitedly.

"Thanks so much for bringing me here! This is absolutely amazing!"

The night was spent dancing with Kris and Chanyeol. The drinks were free, allowing you to drink way more than was normal for you. Even though you were quite drunk Chanyeol and Kris looked sober as ever. You wrapped your arms around Kris' neck and swung your head back and forth to the music, yelling and singing to the music. SHINee's Lucifer was playing from the DJ booth.

Kris lead you over to the bar, sitting you down beside Chanyeol. "Can you look after her, I have to go speak with my brother."

"Definitely!" Chanyeol yelled happily, catching you as you slid off your stool.

You stood up and pouted, "Oppa, why won't you dance with me?" 

Oppa...She called me Oppa. Oh my god! "I-I just can't dance." Chanyeol said, making excuses for himself. 

"But Oppa..I want to dance with you!" You reached your hands out towards him, as he took them you dragged him out onto the dance floor, dancing around him and jumping as you sang to him. 

Chayeol could see Kris motioning for them to go to the edge of the dance floor. "Uh Sarah, we are gonna go over and see Kris now." When he realised that you weren't listening he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder taking you to Kris.

"We should go now." Kris said, taking you from Chanyeol and sitting you down. "Its already 3 am and its probably going to be another half hour in the cab." 

"We're going already?" You pouted. "Oppa please let me stay." You whined.

"No, we have to go now." 

In the end it wasn't hard to get you into the cab and you fell asleep on Kris' shoulder as soon as you buckled yourself in. 

* * * * * 

Kris carried you up to your room, taking your coat and jeans off of you, thinking that you were sleeping.

"Thank you Oppa." You opened your eyes for a moment and smiled at him. "Will you stay with me tonight? I just want someone to cuddle with."

"I don't think thats a good idea." Kris replied, completely sober, thinking of the next morning.

You grabbed him arm and pulled him next to you, pulling the blankets over the both of you.

"Thanks for the great night." You smiled as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"No, thank you." Kris smiled as he looked at you asleep in his arms.

You are perfect.