YG, WHY?!

Wait, we can be together soon

*By the way, this is going to be all from Seungri's PoV 

 

 

 

"NO!" YG yelled, both in anger and frustration. I didn't want to be seen crying so I just stood up looked at YG for a few seconds and left the office, making sure I slammed the door loudly behind me. I walked along the corridor for a bit, before I collapsed in a flood of tears. A few minutes later, someone nealt beside me and a pair of arms s around my waist. I let out a little wimper and Jiyong kissed my cheek. I looked up at Jiyong, his face was a little tear stained to. 

"YG said we need to be like the others and..." Jiyong started, but I cut him off

"...And what?! Not love you in this way that I do!? The others have girls they like, so why can't we love each other!" I yelled in floods of tears. Jiyong was distressed. What I said was true but not to the public eye. YG understood but he thought it was just a faze, he didn't want to ruin their career and their friendship. 

"We can still be together" Jiyong said after along silence. I looked up at him in disbelief.

"How?"

"We could pretend to get girlfriends and create a dating scandal. Everyone will think we are dating and we are just friends now. No one will know we are still together!" Jiyong explained. My eyes lit up and I kissed Jiyong.

"Will we tell the others?" Seungri asked

"Yes, but only them. They are the only people who will support us." Jiyong replied and I nodded. This plan was perfect.

,

 

 

 

*Hey, this chapter was just an intro really, it will continue where the plan is actually happening. While I update check out my other stuff and leave comments! Xx