Walk me home?

My Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day for me, wake up, go to the gym, stop by the store for a drink and some food, go practice my new choreography for 16 hours, eat some more, then I leave to go home in fear of the three guys that always follow me to the steps of my apartment building. 

This has been going on for a month and I had no help from the police, so everyday I always ask my senior and my fathers long time friend, Tablo, to walk me home. However, I can't keep asking him when he also has work to do. 

So when it was time for me to leave, I walked right passed Epik High's practice room and headed straight for the front door of the YG building. I'll be strong and face my fears by myself without being a burden on others.

My hand hovered over the button to open the door as I took in a deep breath. I pressed it and stepped out. The cool night air met my bare arms and caused goosebumbs to appear. However, the shiver that went up my spine was not from the crisp, 3:30am air; It was from the three men across the street that were staring directly at me. 

My heart beat sped up rapidly and the breath that I didn't know I was holding came out in a silent whimper. My grip around the strap of my bag tightened as I took a step forward on unstable legs. 

"AYE~!" oh no, god please no. I looked over and sure enough the three guys were casually strolling over to me with wide smirks on their greasy faces. I was frozen. My worst nightmare was about to come true and my stupid self didn't have anyone here to protect me. 

They were now on the sidewalk of the street I was on and the tears that were threatening to spill over now fell like a silent waterfall. They couldn't see my face since it was dark and I so thanked my long training hours now cause they probably would have relished in my fearful features. 

They now crossed onto YG property and just when I was about to book it back to the door, my name was called. "YAH! SARANG! GET BACK HERE NOW!" I looked over to see a furious looking Tablo standing in the door way. I ran straight back into his arms and let him guide me into the building. I was shaking and sobbing all the way back to his practice room that was occupied by the guys and two other figures I couldn't make out behind my tears. 

"Sarang, are you okay?" Mithra asked me as he put a hand on my shoulder. I collapsed onto the floor and started sobbing and shaking even harder. "Awww, Mithra! You don't know how to comfort a crying girl!" Tukutz said as he came over and wrapped his long arms around my body. I sobbed into his shirt for a while until a loud bang scared all of us. 

"What the hell Tablo" I looked up to see one of the guys I didn't register before stand up and address Tablo. I see who they are now, it was 2/3 of Illionaire, and it was Dok2 who spoke up. "This is stupid, if the police wont do anything I'm going to tell Papa YG" Tablo said as he walked to the door. "No!" I protested as I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Please don't, he has many other things on his mind. I'll just be a burden to him." I said sincerely. I heard him let out a shaky breath and I knew what was coming next. 

"Tablo, don't" Mithra said, he also knew what was coming. Tablo turned around and I closed my eyes. "This is the reason why I didn't want you coming here but I ing had to it up cause it was your fathers dying wish. You're weak Sarang and no one is going to help you if you keep ing making yourself out to be the victim." "BUT I AM THE VICTIM!" I shouted at him. "Shut up for once!" He yelled in my face and the next thing I knew he was on the floor with Dok2 standing over him. 

"Dok2" Tukutz whispered, taken back by the sudden move. "Come" Dok2 said as he put his hand out for me "I'll walk you home." I nervously reached out my hand and he met me half way. His rough hand slithered into mine and pulled me up. He grabbed my bag that I threw on the floor and threw it over his shoulder. 

We walked out after a quick goodbye to everyone. Once downstairs he let go of my hand and opened the front door. The guys were no longer across the street or anywhere in fact but that didn't make me stop Dok2 from walking me all the way. 

"So, your name's Sarang?" Dok2 suddenly said, making light conversation. Probably to distract me from my thoughts which I was deep into. "Ah yes, Yoo Sarang" I replied. "Yoo Sarang" the way my name rolled over his tongue made my face heat up and my heart skip a beat. 'Whoa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter