finally

I'll make every second count.

The cold winter air sent shivers down my spine, as I snuggled into my jacket more.

"How much further is the cafe?" I asked, a tone of annoyance was visible. I mean, could you blame me? I wanted to spend the night in cuddling with my pikachu, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, covered with my red blanket in front of the fire place. However, my best friend dragged me out to go to a coffee shop with him.

"Not much further, just a few more blocks" he replied.

"You said that fifteen blocks ago!" I shouted, raising my voice.

"Sorry.. it's just that coffee shop is my favorite!" he replied. Rolling my eyes, we continued to walk.

"Yoonie" he whined.
"Yes?" I said, my answer muffled by the red scarf around my neck.
"Mm.. never mind" his voice faded.
"Yakim dongjun" his enchanting orbs eyes stared at me. "Just ask me your question" I told him.
"I-it's nothing", he said, looking down at the ground.

I glared at him, annoyed that he couldn't ask me what he wanted to. As his eyes landed on mine, he sensed how angry I was and started to walk ahead, leaving me behind.
"Ya!" I yelled. I bent down, scooped up the white snow and formed it into a ball. forcefully, I threw the white ball directly at the back of his neck. he quickly turned around, his hand covered the spot that was hit, his eyes filled with shock.

"What was that for!?" he asked, annoyed.
"Yhat's what you get for going ahead of me!" I stuck out my tongue.

The look of confusion was wiped off and replaced with an expression I know so well. all these years I have grown up with him, I have come to know his expression when his competitive side comes out, and at this moment, that look was plastered across his face.

"Oh so you want to start yoonie?" he challenged.

Before I could reply, a freezing ball came flying at my face and directly hit me. Wiping off the snow, I glared towards him.

"Oh it's on" I said, and our snowball fight began.

~~~

In the end he wound up running for his life into the coffee shop. I stopped in my tracks as I finally got to the coffee shop. The inside was pitch black, and there were absolutely no noises.

"Y-yajunnie, y-you better co-come out n-no-now" I tried to say. no response.
"I-if this is another one of your pranks y-you better cut it out" I tried to threaten him.

Once again, no response.

Frantically looking around I grabbed the nearest object - which to my luck was a thin branch. Knowing that was the best weapon available, I took it in my hands, holding it close to my chest as I walked towards the coffee shop dongjun had entered moments ago. Taking a few deep breaths I stretched out my right hand and slowly grabbed the door knob. after opening the door I took a few steps in as I tried to find something- anything that would let me know there was something, or someone, in here. The door quickly shut behind me, making the darkness surround me.

"Whoever you are, come out now!" I yelled, terrified of what was in here. I started whipping the stick around, attempting to hit whoever was in here. Before I could yell at whoever was in here the lights switched on. I quickly turned around, and I stood there frozen.
Before my eyes, there was a banner hanging that read

"Kang Mi Yoon I love you with all my heart. will you please be mine?"

Confusion took over, causing me to be unable to think. A light was signaling to something, and in my dazed state I turned my body to follow it.

"What.." I murmured. 

Dongjun had changed into dark jeans, a brown t-shirt that slightly showed his defined abs and was in a black varsity jacket. My breath was caught in my throat as my heart raced at the sight of him.

'Mi Yoon, your feelings for Dongjun need to be controlled. if he knew you liked him, he wouldn't want to be around you anymore' I told myself, trying to take control of the situation. He slowly walked towards me until he was a few feet away from me.

"Mi yoon" his velvet voice called me.

"Ye-yes" I nervously replied. I mentally slapped myself for being nervous in front of him.
'stupid mi yoon, man up! I mean.. be strong!'

"I know that we have been best friends ever since we were little kids, but.. I have developed feelings for you. I don't know why but I started to get jealous when you would be around other guys, see other guys flirt with you and whenever you would cry over a boy my heart would break too. I hated seeing you so upset, so.." his voice trailed off, as he composed himself, "I want you to know that with me, your heart would never break. I will never do anything to hurt you. I want to protect you and always have you by my side" he said, closing the distance between us. Both of his hands cupped my now flushed cheeks as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you Kang Mi Yoon. Will you do the honors of becoming my girl friend?" he asked, as his hands slid down my arms and locked his fingers with mine.

Looking into his eyes, I saw honesty and love. Without hesitation I brought his body closer to mine as I placed my lips on his. I could tell he was a bit taken back, but he gladly responded. The kiss felt real, sweet - and perfect. pulling back, I wrapped my arms around him, and rested my head on his chest.

"I thought you would never ask" I confessed.

He wrapped his arms around me, and started to rub my back up and down. "Finally" he let out, causing me to smile.

After a few minutes, he finally spoke.

"I, Kim Dongjun, promise you, Kang Mi Yoon, to always protect you and keep you safe, and to remind you every single day how much I love you" he spoke, as content rapidly filled me. 






first chapter complete! it that I only have one chapter to go & then this will be done /sobs/ however I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless ^^