Part 1/3

The Last Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know how many chapters will this oneshot have but, please wait patient. If you think the secrets are all revealed, then you're wrong beause... there is more. Hope you enjoy the first part of the one-shot. It was a bit fluff but it shows Jessica's sickness here. What do you think about it? Do susbcribe, upvote and please comment after reading this chapter! :)

XOXO, Author-nim

–––––––––––––TSisLOVE

Jessica sighed as she felt her body aching even more. She tried to stand up from her bed yet it takes her about 5 minutes to do so. She started walking towards the big window, looking to the scenery in front of her. She looks down only to found many people walking on the street. Jessica always wants to be like them. She never gets the permission to get out from the room. She didn’t even remember the last time she ever stepped her foot to the ground.

Jessica Jung is a patient who is a mute, but not from when she was born. She can’t talk because she once suffered a big accident that made her mute, and she’s not really strong enough to do anything else since she does also have a sickness of Leukemia. Her life is always like this. Every day she woke up, only to eat and never been able to communicate with other person. Every time after her check-up, she only gets to heard that her condition is getting worst day by day. Before, Jessica does believe her sickness can be cured, but not now. There’s no light in her life anymore or that’s what she think so.

The door suddenly opens, revealing a middle-aged man comes to the room with a big smile on his face. Mr. Kim is her personal doctor. Jessica comes from a rich family and her family wants the best for her and even though Jessica told her family many times to just stops spending their money on her sickness that can be cured, they won’t.

“Good Morning, Miss Jung? I know you don’t feel good these past few days and I’m really sorry that you should suffer all this sickness.” Mr. Kim told her and Jessica only nod at him, actually ignoring him. She’s sick of everyone’s pity, be it the nurse, the hospital staff or the doctor.

“My daughter had come back from States just last week.” He told her. Why he even told me this thing, Jessica thought. Jessica raises her eyebrows in confusion but the only thing the doctor does, is offering her a wide smile.

“I told her about you and since she’s the same age as you, she volunteers to accompany you every day. How’s that sound? Isn’t it sounds good? Now you won’t be alone every time!” Mr. Kim smiles happily. I don’t like how his daughter sound already, Jessica thought.

“She will be here anytime soon! Hope you like her. Good morning, Miss Jessica. Have a good day.” Mr. Kim greeted as soon he exits the room. Jessica starts to walk toward her bed before she lied down on it. Can her days just get any worse? She only wants to be alone, but now someone will always accompany her every day. She sighed again.

The door suddenly opens revealing a teenager girl walking into the room. Her hair was brown, her eyes were hazel brown, her height was shorter than her and she looks so tiny compares to her. So is this his daughter? Jessica thought. The girl’s eye met with Jessica’s which made Jessica taken aback a bit.

“Hi, you must be Jessica, right? I know my father already told you about me, and I will accompany you from now on! And by the way, I’m Taeyeon.” The girl said with a bright smile plastered on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter