Final.

Destiny

"You!"

She points her finger towards him confidently.

"I like you"

 

 

[One hour ago]

 

"Ah! That's Taehyun! Omo... He looks so cool and cold-hearted. Daebak!" Hwirin squealed.

Wendy frowns slightly as she seems clueless about the guy. "Who is he?"

"He is one of the most popular guys in our school. He's different and special. Though he's cold-hearted but that's make him popular" Hwirin said as she's fangirling over him.

"Eh? I think you're insane" she said, couldn't believe it. "But, there's a fact about him. No one ever dare to confess their feelings to him. If there's one, he would reject her without trying to know her. That's what I heard about him" Hwirin stated.

"What a weird guy..." she mumbles and something pop-out of her mind. 

 

 

[ The end  ]

 

 

"I like you"

He blinks his eyes and looks at her. "Do you know what you're talking about?" 

"Yes, I know what I'm talking about. I know it very well". Her eyes never leave him and she seems very confident.

"What do you expect from me? Do you think that I would accept you? I have no interest in love though, so, you should forget about it" he said.

She nods her head slightly.  So the rumours are true... He's really like that....

"Plus, meeting you wasn't even included in my life schedule. It's not worth for me though, I might end up getting bad lucks from you" he said and walks away.  

"That's too harsh...." she whined slightly.

 

 

Everyone looks at her as she's walking to her class. They seem to have reason for doing that. She never got any attention from them before unless there's something.

She sits on her seat and even Hyemin looks at her curiously. "What was that about?" Hwirin asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Hwirin stood up and pull her hand, taking her to the bulletin board. She widens her eyes to see the notice.

 

'Son Wendy got rejected by Taehyun. She's too ugly for him'

 

"Eh?! What is this?" Wendy blinks her eyes, she's flustered about it. How did they know? There was no one there though. Taehyun won't tell people about this since he's the one that ask her to forget about the confession.

"What are you going to do then? And why did you confessed to him?! I thought you don't like him"

She shrugs as she scratched her head. "Aniyo... It's not because I like him... I just want to know if the rumours about him were true or not... That's it"

"Yah! Who told you to do that? Wendy ah! ~ Pabo" Hwirin smack her head for her stupidity.  "Mian...." she sighed.

Now that everyone thought she likes him, it will be hard for her. And of course, he's surely thinks that she is serious about her feelings. 

 

 

"Eottokae? What should I do? Aigoo~" she sighed heavily as she walks on the street. She lifts her head slightly and stops her steps. "Oh! That's him" she blinks and looks at his back. The earphone on his ears, the way he walks, now she knows why all the girls like him, well, almost all of them.

"Nam Taehyun!"

She turns around and she sees a few guys stand with a stern look. They seem angry but Taehyun didn't even notice them, or maybe he ignored them.

"Nam Taehyun! Don't pretend that you can't hear us!"

"So... His surname is Nam? Ah..." she nods slowly, though she kinda seems invisible to them. "You're really wanted to die, huh?!" they shouted and walks towards him.

"Omo!" she quickly pulls his hand and run away from there. It seems like he really didn't know what's happening.

He tries to withdraw his hand from her but it looks like she's stronger than she seems to be. "Yah! ~ What are you doing? Let me go!"

"Can't you see? They want to kill you, pabo. So, shut your mouth and just run"

He turns his head and he sees the guys. They're really chasing both of them from behind. "You should run faster" he said and quicken their pace.

She blinks her eyes; he's really a good runner. "Yah! You're too fast! My feet can't touch the—"

She can't even finish her words instead of looking at him. Well, she never sees his face closer but now she can. Will he hates her if he knows the truth? Should she tell him the truth before something bad happen? She keeps thinking it again and again.

"I think we lost them" he said, panting slightly as he let her hand go. "A-ah... I think so..." she blinks her eyes.

"Do you like me that much?" 

She looks at him and seems flustered. She didn't notice the way she acts seems like she's really likes him. "Ani! It's not like that" she crossed her arms, frowning at him.

"Like what I told you before. Meeting you wasn't even included in my life schedule, so don't bother to appear in front of me again" he said with a cold tone. She doesn’t even understand him. Just now he seems like a nice guy and right now, he acted like a brat. Smirking at her, he walks away from there before she could say anything. Or maybe, she doesn't want to explain anything to him and let him assumed what he thought was true. Right now, she's just looking at him without doing anything.

 

 

Everyone keeps talking about her and the fake rumour spreads everywhere. But to her, it was not true and she shouldn't feels anything about him, or maybe she still feels something. He warned her for not appear in front of him again and so that she will do it.

"Are you okay, Wendy? Everyone is talking about you" Hwirin asked, she's worried though. "It's okay. I... I'm okay" she lied. She knows she wasn't okay.

She left her class and wandering on the hallway alone. She ignores all the whispers around her, why would she care about it? And again, she sees him. He's walking to the cafe alone. The girls couldn't even take off their eyes from him. She quickly hides herself behind the wall before he turns to her direction, he may sees her or he may be not.  

When it's the time on going home, she walks behind him without he noticing it. She takes the same train he takes and she sits a far away from him but clear enough to see him. He likes to stand than sits even though there are a lot of empty seat. 

She keeps doing it for two weeks and she learnt something about him. He's lonely.

Whatever he did, he's never seems happy. That earphone is always with him, whenever he goes, he's always listens to music. And somehow, she did what he did. She seems like his shadow, it just he never knows it. Little did she know; she fell in love with him, for real.

She wants to know him. She wants to make him happy. But can she? He might hate her forever.

 

 

She stares at the notice about her, she keeps thinking about it. Why would it happen for real? Why would she fell for him? She doesn't want it to be happened.

"It's true right? You really like him, right?"

She turns around and everyone approaches her slowly. They keep asking the same question that she don't want to answer. "Yah! Are deaf?" one of the girl pushes her hardly.

"No. It's not" she shakes her head. "Liar. You're a liar"

"No, I'm not! I'm telling you the truth! It was a... It was a fake confession!" she denied.

The girl smirks and glares at her. "Then, why I saw you followed him all the time? Everyone saw it; you keep followed him everywhere he went especially after school. It's true, right? You really like him"

"I don’t like him! I won’t like a loser!" she yelled at them and leave them but her feet stopped when she saw him. He’s there, standing in front of her.

He smirks at her and walks away. Now he knows her intention. Now he knows that she wants to trick him.

"Wait! Taehyun-ssi!"  she shouted but he ignored it.

"Taehyun! Nam Taehyun! Please stop!"

And like what she told him, he stopped his steps. "I lied"

"Like I care about that. Plus, I’m a loser and I warned you for not appear in front of me, don’t you understand?"

She lowered her head and he left. She don’t even try to stop him again. She couldn’t even tell him the truth. She just wants to tell him the truth but why she never has any chance for that?

"Wendy, you’re stupid. You’re really stupid! I hate you, Wendy!" she said to herself while hitting her head hardly.

 

 

"Wendy"

No response.

"Wendy ah..."

No response again.

"Wendy!!!!!"

She startled a bit and turns her head. "What’s wrong?"

"What’s wrong? I should ask you that question, Wendy-ah! ~" Hwirin couldn’t help with her.

"Why?"

Hwirin face palmed her and hits her head on the desk a few times before screaming again at her. "You’ve been staring at the book for an hour!"

She blinks her eyes and looks at Hwirin. That’s why she couldn’t hear anything around her. "Yah! Don’t look at me with that face!"

"Can you stop screaming? My eardrum could be damage because of you"

"Wendy ah... What’s wrong with you? You’ve been like this since Tae—"

"Don’t talk about it anymore. I don’t want to remember it at all" she said with a cold tone, something that she never shows to Hwirin, even though she wasn’t in a good mood.

"Mian... I didn’t mean it" Hwirin sighs. "It’s not your fault at all"

 

 

She walks on the street alone. Carrying her heavy bag on her back, it’s already burden her so much. She couldn’t forget him. She couldn’t throw away her feelings for him. "Taehyun..."

"You’ll die, Taehyun! Don’t think you can run away again"

She stops her steps when something disrupts her. She looks around; she sees him and the guys on that day. They beat him hardly and she couldn’t stands to see it.

"Yah! Don’t hurt my Taehyun!" she screams as she pushes them hardly and stands in front of Taehyun. "Don’t hurt him. You can’t!" she stretches her arms as a warning for not approach him.

"Whoa... So, this is your girl, huh? I’ll let you go this time but not for the next time" they smirk and left.

She starts to walk without turning back to him; she doesn’t want to mess with him. "Where do you think you want to go?" he said, pulling her wrist.

She looks at him hesitantly before showing him a stupid face. She blinks her eyes innocently as if nothing happened before.

"I told you for not appear in front of me anymore. Why it’s so hard for you to understand it? Do you really want to mess my life? Do you want to die?"

She lowered her head, looking down at her feet. She clenched her skirt, why would he need to say like that to her? "Because I like you, Taehyun-ssi..."

"Another fake confession? Forget it"

"But I really like you! It was a fake confession but not anymore, I really like you, for real" she repeatedly nodding her head, she seems eager about it.

"I follow you every day and I fell in love with you. I never expected that though"

He let out a huge sigh, looking at her seriously. "Meeting you wasn’t even included in my life schedule, but why did you need to appear in my life?"

"I’m sorry, Taehyun-ssi..."

"You have no idea how hard I tried to forget about you but I can’t. You couldn’t disappear from my mind! I thought I won’t think about you when you avoid me, but I ended up thinking about you more and more. When you follow me, I tried to ignore your existence but I can’t. I still can see you. Did you know how hard it was?"

She frowns slightly, she couldn’t understand his words. "What do you mean?"

"You’re really stupid, aren’t you? I like you, pabo!"

She widens her eyes; it was surprised to know that he likes her. "Eh?! Seriously?!"

"I am serious" he nods. She smiles widely, feeling happy, extremely happy about it.

"So, wanna change the notice that from ‘Son Wendy got rejected by Taehyun’ to ‘Son Wendy is dating Taehyun’?" he raised a brow, with a slight smile on his face.

"Neh!" she nodded as she smiles widely at him and so him.

 

- The End -

 


 

First of all, I want to apologize >-<

It was and I'm very sorry >-<

Anyway, thanks for your support and I'm glad for that ^-^

Thanks for subscribe, upvote and comment! ^^ You're an angel! kekekeke ~ cx

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes, typos or the missing words cx

-Aeriren-

 

Other winnervelvet's oneshot:

Irene x Jinwoo oneshot