In Seoul

Falling 7ove!!!

                                                                                                                   

“I have reach seoul”

*text sent*

I sigh as I sent my massage to him.

*monkey calling* my phone screen flash his calling. I pick it up only after the first two rings

“moshi moshi!!^^” I sang happily on answering him

“baka!! How could you do this to me huh??!!” he yell at me, I was not greeted with the same excitement , he sounded frustrated and well I knew the reason behind it.

“ sorry but I didn’t wanted to disturb you” I calmly apologize  

“I wanted to meet you before you left ..” he sounded sad and a bit desperate.

I smile as I knew he was pouting  and was making his puppy face..

“come on I’ll be back ,its not like I’m staying here forever you know..i’ll be back after a month or two” I tried cheering him up but I knew it will be me who will be missing him more..

“hmmmm..” he just hum in return , he didn’t hide his disappointment

“come on monkey wish me good luck!!” I said trying to sound hyper !!

“just be back soon okay” I knew he was still pouting and I smile knowing that

He took a sigh and said “I’ll miss you elephant , take care and good luck sayonara” I smile bitterly

“sayonara “ with that we ended the call.  

I smile to myself after ending the call and look at the sky … and smile again..

We have finally parted our ways …he is in Tokyo and I’m here in Seoul. This is the first time I’m away from him ,my best friend . The baka I have been together with all my life. The kindergarten,primary school, middle school and even in school clubs and lastly we didn’t even parted in my high school   … but not now… we are parted now..

I actually wanted to be away from him  because I’m jealous of him , he is in love  and he is very happy … and I want that too…

I want to fall in love again…. you know.. , I’m tired of being alone

I want to fall  so deep like I have never before

I know it’s wrong to feel jeleous but I just can’t help it !! I want to feel what they do …

Getting worried over silly stuff, getting happy over small things  …I want to get worried, happy , loved and even hurt …. Call me desperate but yeah I want it..

 

 

 

My whole family came to drop me ..my dad , my mum and my little brother

My dad and my brother help me with my luggage while my mum kept on whining about why I had cut my hair short .

Mom gave me the same old mother to daughter lectures and told me to be careful because I’m in a different country and to study hard while my dad was being all emotional . he kept saying that he was against the idea of me studying in another country .. and lastly my brother was a bit sad but didn’t show it and said that he’ll miss me and told me to be carefull.

I hug them goodbye and they left … I’ll miss them.

I took the luggage and ask the room number , they told me it’s was room no.107 and that I’ll be sharing it with two other people.

As soon as I entered the room I saw a girl, a tall girl to be specific who was back facing me ..

“hi” I call out to her , she turn around … she is pretty really pretty

“hi” she smile and came forward to shake hands

“so you’re my room mate?” she ask in Korean

“ummm yes I think” I answered in my broken accent

She laugh , it’s was embarrassing ..

“are you Japanese?” she questioned

“ yes I’m Japanese” I answered

She smirk “I’m Ayoung” she said in Jap

I got shock for a second and said “I’m Yui” in jap  

We bonded only after our introduction I don’t know if we bonded because of the fact that she knew how to speak or for other reason but we got along .. I came to know that she used to live in Hokkaido with her parents when she was little but now they have move to GANGNAM . I came to know that she is an ulzzang … yeah she is pretty popular … while I on the other hand am an otaku and a tomboy …ughhhh

She told me she wants to be a professional modal someday …and yeah she is 5.6ft. Yup we got along …. But we are two different pieces of two different puzzle . I wonder how my another roommate will be?

And I got my answer when Ayoung and I were almost done adjusting our room .. we were interrupted by a knock on the door .

Ayoung open the door and were greeted by a  by three figure .

A huge man came forward taking two suitcase on both of his hands followed by a short woman and a girl with spectacle.

We assume that the girl with the spectacle is our roommate and the man and  woman are her mom and dad.

The man put the suitcase down and look at the girl and said something in thai ~ while the woman ,I guess the mother was crying . the spectacle girl look a bit sad and a bit embarrass because of her mother’s crying . she force a smile at us and said “ sorry my mom is a bit emotional “ in Korean

We both jump in and said “it’s okay”

She finally hug her mom and dad after all the tears shedding and all … and they left after giving us both ,me and Ayoung goodbye.

She turn to us after closing the door and smile

“hi I’m faye” she extended her hand to us and we shook it and introduce ourself as well.

We came to know that Faye is Thai and she belong to a very grounded family …. Well that’s explain all her mom tears. She is actually a very free spirit girl even with the spectacle on . she is a simple girl who now wants to try different things…..    yeah not that simple.

So I have a darer and a fashionista  as my roommate …..       

 

 


 PC goes to the owner..

thank you for reading .... ....>>> please subscribe or  comment .