Notice Me

Never Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Gyeom! Pass it over!” Jackson laughed as he held his hand up high, avoiding the hands that were trying to pull him down. Yugyeom laughed and threw over Bambam’s phone. It was always like this when they were waiting for their turn to perform in Inkigayo; Jackson goofing around with one of the members while the rest watched and some even sat down and plugged their earphones on to avoid the noisy atmosphere(this is most likely to be Mark—or Youngjae). 

 

“Hyung! Stop and give it back!” Bambam tried to catch his phone that was now flying around the room like a basketball. “Come on, I worked hard for that phone!” Jackson laughed and threw it over to Yugyeom, who unfortunately, missed it. They prepared for the sound of the iPhone crashing to the floor and Bambam shouting but it was oddly quiet. Jackson, who had his eyes closed, opened it and saw Jaebum giving him a look. “Really, Jackson?” 

 

Bambam sighed in relief, ran over to Jaebum to hug him shortly before grabbing his iPhone and ran away with Yugyeom behind him. Jackson scoffed at the betrayal of Yugyeom, but tensed up when he caught his leader still staring at him. “You need to quit bugging people, Jackson. Seriously.” Jackson scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he piped down while he listened to Jaebum scolding him. 

 

It wasn’t his fault, he claims. Because all he wanted to do was have fun to hide his nervousness. Sure, he was just as nervous as the other members in the room and instead of listening to music to keep his mind somewhere else, or probably walking around the room aimlessly because he did not have a phone like Bambam does. He was never the type to stay still like the rest of his hyungs, he was the immature type. He liked to play around, and to top it all off, he never listened. Unless he has to. 

 

“...are you even listening to me? Yah!” Jaebum stared at him, blinking as he raised an eyebrow at Jackson, who obviously looked like he was not listening at all while he has been talking for what seemed like ten minutes. “Wang Jackson!” 

 

He looked up, nodding his head vigorously. “I understand, hyung!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter