TODAY (final)

TODAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TODAY 

 

 

People say that Taehyun is a selfish person.

 

People say that Taehyun is a selfish person for they see him as someone who does not know how to get along with other people.

 

But Taehyun thinks otherwise.

He thinks that he is not a selfish person.

 

He knows that he is not a selfish person…

 

For he is willing to give up Kang Seungyoon…

 

He is willing to give up the love of his life for the sake of his happiness.

 

 

But maybe, the people are right, he thinks. Maybe the people are right about him being a selfish person.

 

 

Because for once, Taehyun can not let himself wallow in pain anymore.

 

For once, he would like to feel what it is like to be loved.

 

He does not want to suffer anymore for his one-sided and forbidden love and therefore he decides to be selfish.

 

Even for just one day.

 

 

 

“Can you go out with me?” Taehyun says.

 

 

 

 

Taehyun’s POV

 

 

I never really remember anything besides the time I came to YG entertainment.

Maybe, I never really wanted to remember anything in my childhood…

If there was even a childhood I can call mine.

 

I never knew what love was. I never knew what it was like. I never wanted to know it. I never wanted to meet it.

 

But ever since I came to YG entertainment, I found myself remembering every single moment that I experienced. I found myself willing to recall everything that I experienced with this family.

 

I found myself seeing love for the first time. I found myself feeling in love for the first time. I found myself looking at Kang Seungyoon… I found myself seeing him as the one I would forever love.

 

But I never expected to meet the love of my life. I never expected to meet him. I never expected to fall in love with him.

 

Kang Seungyoon, my first friend, brother, family and my first love.

 

Kang Seungyoon…

 

 

 

It’s been four years now since I met Kang Seungyoon. I can call it love at first sight. But maybe, it was really just my heart calling out for someone to love and someone to answer me back.

 

I did not knock at his heart but I stumbled upon him.

 

He did not ask for my permission as he entered my heart.

 

I just gladly opened it up for him.

 

 

And when I was ready to fall into his arms… it was already locked.

 

I did not mean it. I did not mean to fall in love.

 

 

I guess it was really just my fault. Me and my delusional heart who thought that he was knocking in my heart as well…

 

Me and my thoughts of being in the arms I love.

 

 

I never really intended to blame him. I never really did blame him.

 

It was not his fault… It was mine.

 

For allowing myself to fall in love…

 

 

 

I never really thought that loving is so exhausting. And I never really expected for it to hurt so much…

 

But I guess that since I really love him, I am willing to live my life as it is. I am willing to stay silent with my love.

 

And besides, I can still love him…

 

Him and I sitting in the couch with his arms wrapped around me…

 

Him and I standing in our balcon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter