Sprain

My Doctor

Kim Eun Soo's Pov

 

Today I woke up feeling relaxed. I might have been too relaxed 'cause when I was heading to school I kept stumbling. I guess I'm really clumsy today. I once accidentally ate three bags of candy once. Let's just say… it didn't end very well. My friends says I'm the clumsiest person they ever met. Maybe it's because almost every time I walk, I always ended up on the floor, crying or already at the clinic getting a cast. I kept walking and bumped something hard. I looked up and see Bambam, one of my closest friends.

 

"Bamie!" I squealed and jumped to hug him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We pulled each other away awkwardly smiling at each other. Bambam cleared his throat.

 

"So..." He started awkwardly. "How was your summer?" He asked while walking towards the school gate. I followed him.

 

"Not good actually." I said while Bambam furrowed his eyebrows. "Hee Jin's not getting better..."

 

My big sister, Hee Jin, is confined in the hospital. She has lung cancer. He sighs and gives me a warm hug. "Don't worry. Your sister's not weak. Remember when I took your candy when we were in preparatory and she punched me in the gut just so you can get it back? Yeah..let's never speak of that again." He muttered shaking his head.

 

Ring ring ring

 

I sighed. "Let's get to the assembly hall before the teachers think we’re doing something. Again." we chuckled and went inside.

 

*

 

After the assembly, we were free to roam around the school for the day. Yay! While we were walking around, I saw a cute little baby puppy.

 

"Ooooh! Puppy!" I yelled trying to chase the little dog. 

 

"Yah! Eun Soo-ah! Get back here, you might get a-" He couldn't finish his sentence. Because I fell flat on the ground. "Sprain..." He finished.

 

He ran over to me and checked my ankle or any signs of injuries. He sighed then giggled. "You got a sprain. Again. Also a few scratches on your left knee but that's all." He helped me up and he squat down. I sighed and hopped on his back. While going to the nurse's office, I stared at his face...

 

"You're pretty." I blurt out. "I mean... how can guy be prettier than me? Is that even possible? Maybe it's because of the make-up-Wait. Do you wear make-up...? 'Cause I don't. Maybe I should try it-"

 

"Eun Soo. The nurse is gone but there's a note that says to do it by ourselves." He said. I didn't notice were already at the clinic and I also didn't notice that I'm sitting on a chair. He came back holding a cast and some alcohol with cotton. He gently placed the cast on my sprained ankle. Then he started blowing hot air on the scrape on my knee while gently adding some alcohol on it. He then looked at me in the eye.

 

"This is going to hurt, arrasso?" He said.

 

"What are you, a doctor?" I asked.

 

"With all the accidents you caused. Then yeah..." He chuckled. He applied more alcohol on knee. I hissed in pain and said the words I thought I could never say...

 

"Oppa... It- It hurts."

 

He froze and looked at me in the eye. "Say that again." He said looking in my eyes.

 

"O-oppa." I blushed. He smirked and kissed me.

 

He then asked, "Can I still carry you home?"

 

 

A/N:

*90 degree b0w* I hope you liked it!!!

Subscribe, Comment and Up vote!!!