Ice Prince...

The Kind Hearted Ice Prince

Kim Jinah's Pov

 

 

"Yah! Jinah, If you don't get up from bed right now, I will personally pour water at you!" My umma yelled from the intercom. 

 

 

"Umma~Five minutes more..." I mumbled. I heard the door to my bedroom open but i didn't open my eyes. After a few minutes of silence I got soaked in ice cold water.

 

 

"Omo! Aishh!” I yelled while jumping out of my bed and saw my umma with her arms crossed. 

 

 

"Yah! Take a shower and eat breakfast then tell me about school" She giggled at the last part and went out of my room. I sighed and made a beeline to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and started the shower. I thought of a certain guy named Himchan. Don't assume anything, alright? He just saved me yesterday when I almost drowned at the school's pool. Okay. So maybe I did develop some feelings for him...

 

 

Author's Pov

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

"Give me my hairpin back!!!" Jinah yelled.

 

 

"No. You talked back to Himchan and now we're going to throw your precious hairpin in the water!" One of her classmate said. Himchan was the ice prince in the school and very popular with the ladies.

 

 

"It wasn't my fault! He was disrespecting our teacher. Please give it back." She pleaded.

 

 

In the corner of the room is Himchan the school's 'Emotionless prince' and he mentally laughing at the poor girl. 

 

 

"Please please give it back! My appa gave it to me. It was the last thing he gave me before he died." She started sobbing. 

 

 

Himchan's eyes widened but quickly regained posture so no one noticed. The guys threw the hairpin in the water. Jinah started removing her school blazer, then her shoes. She was about to jump in the water when Himchan grabbed her wrist.

 

 

"Let go of me! Let go!" She said while struggling to get out of his grip. 

 

 

Himchan said nothing as he held on to Jinah. after a few attempts of struggling, Jinah finally escaped his grip. Jinah did escape from his grip but she tumbled down and fell backwards in the pool. But before she fell, she felt a hand grab her and fell with her in the pool. Himchan grabbed her and carried her bridal style as he set her down on the floor.

 

 

Jinah looked at Himchan bewildered that the guy who started all the bullying saved her. "T-thank you..."

 

 

"I didn't save you. I just didn't want the pool to smell like a dead corpse, pabo." He said with his usual poker face while throwing the hairpin at her.

 

 

Flashback end...

 

 

Jinah’s  Pov

 

After finishing my shower and wearing my uniform which consists of a long-sleeved blouse, a navy blue blazer and a blood red skirtI headed to the kitchen. 

 

 

*

 

 

I sighed heavily and gripped the piece of paper in my hand and walked towards the gates of  Yeonkkoch Academy or also known as Lotus Flower Academy. It was a few minutes before class starts and I walked towards his locker. I silently slip the paper in the locker and walked to class. And the rest of the day seemed like a blur.

 

 

*

 

 

I see him. His back facing me. 

 

 

"So why am I here?" He asks.

 

 

"Just here to give you another letter." I muttered giving him a neatly written letter. He takes the paper and throws it.

 

 

He sighs and shakes his head. "I don't need it. I already feel the same way..." He smiles.

 

 

It's the first time I see his smile. A real smile. I smile back and hug him. I felt his body tense up but quickly relaxes.

 

 

"You know, I might get used to this."

 

 

A/N:

Annyeong~ Please tell me what you think!