The Diary

My Peter Pan

Kim Taehyung was cleaning the house while Jungkook was gone at work. As he was cleaning out the drawers that was in their shared bedroom, a brown, dusty diary falls down onto the ground. Taehyung doesn't remember getting anything like this, so he decided to place it to the side for Jungkook, since it was probably his. Taehyung didn't let curiosity take him over and continued cleaning until Jungkook came home from work.

-

It was now six at night and finally a knock on the door is heard. Taehyung grabs the dusty diary and bolts to the door to greet his boyfriend. Once Taehyung reached the door, Jungkook was already in the house taking off his shoes.

"Welcome back Jungkookie ~" Taehyung sang.

Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend and give him a warm hug. Taehyung hugged Jungkook back.

"What's in your hand Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked as he pulled back from the hug and walked over to the couch to relax.

Taehyung followed Jungkook and sat besides him.

"I was cleaning the house when you were gone and this old diary fell out of one of the drawers. I believe it's yours," Taehyung explained as he gave Jungkook the dusty diary.

Jungkook reluctantly accepted the diary from Taehyung. He wiped off the dust and immediantly, a picture was on the cover that made his tears well up in his eyes.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I brushed off the dust and remembered your grin

Your genuine smile and laugh always made me smile along with you, even if I didn't show it and I regret that I didn't.

Just like before, your picture remains here. The memories appear

I miss you. Everything that we shared in the past is disappearing from my grasp. Please come back to me.

My heart beat speeds up like it did in the past, it's unfortunate that that time couldn't last.

Everything that I couldn't forget. I never forgot that feeling when you ran up to me. My heart speeds up and beats right out of my chest, just like before.

I begin to recall everything that I left behind

I flip through the pages and find another memory. It was our first anniversary since we started dating. Even though you weren't wealthy, you reserved us a spot at an expensive resturant, just for me.

You're my Peter Pan. This world's so lonley without you.

It's been years since I've heard your laughter. I haven't been able to smile like I did before when I was with you.

Let's go back to our Neverland

We kept running like there was no tomorrow that day. Our young laughter echoed around the busy city.

Our memories are there. All our laughter, smiles, everything's still there

Everytime I walk home from work, I walk through the city where we had our first date, the day you and I had that race. I can still see our smiles and our laughter that we shared that day.

You'll always be my Peter Pan

Even if you aren't here with me, it's impossible for me to forget you, no matter how hard I try.

No matter how long I have to stand, I'll wait here for you

Everyday I go on top of the roof where you first confessed your love to me. Everyday I stand there, and everyday I wait there. I wait for you to come back to me. Once I'm up there, I look down at that street, the street where you pushed me out of the way when the car didn't stop when it was supposed to.

Because it's not the end; I know I will meet you again

The car that you saved me from was covered in your crimson tears. You stopped moving. I never saw your eyes again after that. The ambulance didn't make it in time. I know that you don't walk on this world anymore, but I'm never giving up. You who I can't reach, touch, or embrace, I'll meet you again in my dreams tonight, Park Jimin.

-

A/N: I cried writing that. I don't think I succeeded in making anyone cry but it's a sad story so yeah...