Taehyun’s Intro

Be Your Special Forever Not Regrets

TRINNNNNNNG!!! TRINNNNNG!!!

 

I woke up from the noisy wind up alarm clock my mum bought it for me just few months ago so, that I can wake up fast. I looked at the clock and it was only 7 a.m.

 

‘So Early!!! Seriously when did she set up my alarm clock?? scratching my morning bed hair. What is she thinking buying this noisy thing,’ Taehyun looking irritated early morning. I woke up from my bed and did my morning bath. My mum was screaming her lungs out calling for me for my breakfast. I didn’t care at all as it happens all the time.

 

‘Taehyun-ah, are you ready for school or not?? Hurry up and come downstairs to eat your breakfast.’ I remembered that today was my first day at high school. We just recently moved from Hanam because my mum got a job transfer in Seongnam where we are living right now. Mum is a regional chef and has to travel to different cities and towns especially parties and such things. It really annoys me that I’m always alone at home though I still admire her hard-working personality.

 

‘Taehyun, I’m warning you again you’ll be late for your school or else I’m dragging you from your room to the kitchen right now.’ ‘Oh! God Are you kidding me, I actually forgot about the time....Aish!! Seriously!’ I hurriedly wear my school uniform and fixed my front bangs in my eyes. I ran down the stairs going straight to the kitchen for my breakfast. I ignored my mum and start gobbling my food fast which was kept in the dining table and starts running towards the main door.

 

When I was nearly reaching the door, out of nowhere mum stood in front of me and stops me with her kitchen knife directly to my face saying, ‘Wait Taehyun-ah, I need to talk to you about some important business with you. Actually, I have to go to Seoul to train some young people about hospitality courses, hope you don’t mind if I leave for a week. I hope you understand your mother, right!’ I couldn’t decline or else she’ll bug me again & again with her strange motto, ‘When you are hungry, Never make yourself hungry’. ‘Aish!! OK you can go, mum. But, don’t forget to call me when you reach Seoul.’ My mum couldn’t hide her happiness showing her fake cry as well which makes me cringe at my weird mother sometime. I left house saying goodbye to her and start sliding my favourite ‘JEAN MICHEL BASQUIAT’ designed skateboard to the school.

 

At School

 

I was 15 minutes late because of road accident. ‘Seriously why does accident have to happen now?’ I said angrily. I walked to the reception office and talked to a young-looking lady who is known as Ms. Sandara Park. She asked me that I was late for class but told her, ‘Actually I’m a new student and I don’t know where I have to go.’ She immediately asked my name and started making fast clicking noises in her keyboard. I waited for few minutes and she told me, ‘Can you wait for awhile your class teacher will be coming in few minutes to pick you up for your first day.’ I thanked her and just waited there standing alone in the reception office.  I saw another pale looking lady being out of breath and went straight to the reception desk. She was breathing so hard, I could only stare at her on why she’s in that situation. Suddenly, she called my name and I immediately raised my hand towards her. She came towards me and introduced herself as Mrs. Jenny Park. She told me that the first class already started so, I have to do a short introduction in front of whole class just to make sure I'm comfortable. I could only say, ‘Ok, Mrs. Park’ nervously. I really hated doing this kind of things. I really don’t like making friends, I’ll just repeat what I did before and I don’t want to regret anymore, silently thinking about my problem. When I was heavily thinking about my issue, Mrs. Park stopped me outside the classroom door for awhile so that she could introduce me to whole class. When I entered the room everyone was staring at me. I looked up straightly at them around the class and suddenly my eyes got fixed in a certain someone.

 

‘Wait is that Mi__, No, it can’t be. I must be dreaming.' I could feel cold chills in my hand. 'No, wait is that really....No...No..No...I must be out of my mind right now. I always wanted to meet, No..I shouldn’t,’ thinking so hard that I forgot that I was suppose to introduce myself. I was feeling so confused & shocked that Mrs Park even screamed my name multiple times that I could come back from my lost thoughts.

 

‘Nam Taehyun, Hello Nam Taehyun, Taehyun are you there?? Mrs. Park flicked her fingers so many times she has to shove my shoulders so hard that I stared lifelessly at her. I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to do my introduction but silently continued to listen to my worried teacher. ‘Are you ok?? Taehyun, everyone is waiting for your introduction for your first day. ‘I apologise for my ummm...I’m just not feeling well,’ speaking lowly and bowing to her multiple times. I took a deep breath and turn towards my new class. I tried not to look at that 'CERTAIN PERSON' and focused on my new classmates but I somehow badly failed on doing so because most of the classmates were already laughing and making fun at my strange antics just few seconds ago. I could only think in that moment that today was the beginning and more bad problems are going to rise in my life from onward.

 

 

YEP!! This is my 1st chapter....YEAH!! FINALLY COMPLETED 1ST CHAPTER...

Writing fanfic is kinda difficult but fun as well.....LOL!!

I'm making some drafts for my 2nd chapter... The only problem is u need to wait for atleast a week...>_<  

Hope to see u all soon!!