Burn

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-v- Baekhyun –v-

As he says that I feel the colour drain from my face, my arms going numb and my lips not responding.

Quick think of something!

“That’s ridiculous why would you think that!” My voice sounds flat, my eyes flickering everywhere but his face.

“Because my mum never gives gifts, you would of never of told me would you?”

I stay silent not knowing if he is angry or upset.

“Would you? Baekhyun!” He shouts, grabbing my face tightly and forcing me to look at him.

Angry, definitely.

“No stop being silly she isn’t dying” I don’t want to hurt him, I can’t.

“Don’t lie to me!” He shoves me away, and I see him look around “Give me that box”

“No I—“

“BAEKHYUN GIVE ME THE BOX!”

“I don’t have it on me” I whisper, afraid that I should of actually now gave it to him a while ago.

He looks over to where the coats are, getting up. I run after him grabbing his arm “If you read that you will cry!”

“I don’t care let me go, you can’t keep my mother’s secrets from me!”

He shakes my hold free and grabs my jacket, finding the box easily and holding it tight.

“Chanyeol no..!”

“Baekhyun you are a liar, I hate you for keeping this from me!” He slaps me across the face, a sharp stinging sensation spreading through my cheek. I close my eyes, my breathing ragged.

“Chanyeol I’m sorry just let me—“

But just as I open my eyes again the front door slams shut, making me jump.

Oh crap what did I do! No no NO!

He can’t read it by himself, I need to be there with him right now even if he hates me.

I grab my jacket, slipping it onto my body and zipping it up. Just as I do there is a knock at the door, I try to compose my looks, my facial expression of sadness.

I open the door and see the pizza guy, I nod, handing him the money and taking the food. He looks a little confused as I step out of the house with the food, heading in the direction where Chanyeol should be.

He should be at that park, there is nowhere else he finds more comforting as it was the place where he spent the most time with his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter