My Angel

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#~Chanyeol Pov~#

 

 

 

My eye sight is blurry as i am awoken by violent shaking , an alarm instantly goes off in my body as the sensation of being shook around frightens me. I let my hands fly out in attempt to grasp ahold of something , i have it , someones hand.

 

 

 

“Have we crashed?! Where are we...whats happening?!” As i shake my head my eye sight levels out and i see that the plane is all in one piece.

 

but now many people are staring as they collect their bags. I look to the side of me and see Baekhyun who is looking at me in the eyes , but something is different...

 

 

 

“Nothing is wrong Chanyeol , We are okay...” He says this as he squeezes my hand that had implanted itself onto his , he pulls me gently up so i nearly bump into him.

 

 I look up slightly , being so close to him gives me an advantage of seeing what is wrong. He has dark circles forming under his eyes , also his lips are not in their usual curve , they sit in a straight line upon his face.

 

 

 

Did he not get enough sleep...? I wonder why he looks so down...did something happen whilst i slept?

 

 

 

“Byun...are you okay?”

 

 

 

He nods in reply to my question , but he seems to be slightly dazed as he pulls me along to the exit. I look behind us and see Suho hurrying to catch up , i let out a little sigh as i step out onto the metal stairs that descend onto the pavement.

 

The new sudden smell of a country hits me pleasantly and fills my lungs , my eyes search over the new scenery i see before me.

 

 

 

More desert like lands , also a lot of palm trees and busy roads , This is very different from Seoul...

 

 

 

As i am observing my surroundings Baekhyun pulls me off the bottom step and hauls me inside , i peek over his shoulder and see Suho again struggling to keep up.

 

 I have a feeling something really bad happened between the both of them , i have never seen Baekhyun angry before.

 

 

 

We show the guard our passports and go to wait for our suitcases to come around , Suho out of breath bends over next to me , hands on knees. “Suho? Are you okay?”

 

 

“Yeah , thanks Chanyeol..”

 

 

 

As he says my name Baekhyun seems to pull me closer to his body , the feel of his body against my back gives me goosebumps , i have to sort this out somehow...

 

 

I notice Suho has all of his bags , i take a deep breath “Suho , why don’t you go and get us all a hotel? Whilst me and Baekhyun go to my mother...”

 

 

 

“Sure, ill see you later Chanyeol” He waves to me as he drags his suitcases behind him , as soon as he exits the door i look up to Baekhyun and his cheek.

 

 

 

“Byun , tell me what happened...”

 

 

 

He looks down to me with a blank expression , i can see his is tired...but even now he looks gorgeous without a smile.

 

 

 

“Nothing happened Chany--”

 

 

 

“Please! Do not lie to me...i know something happened , you just need to tell me..”

 

 

 

He says nothing as he shoves the rest of our bags onto the trolley , completely disregarding my want for an answer he abruptly grasps my hand and pulls me along until we get to a taxi.

 

Still in silence i help him pack the things into the back , as i shut the lid he climbs into the back seat.

 

 

 

I take my time entering the car before taking a deep breath , i shuffle towards Baekhyun till i feel his arm brushing against mine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter