Chu Chu Chu Chu

Snow Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Brrrrrrr….. It’s so cold!!!!” Chanhee pouted as he felt the winter season is coming as he step out outside TEEN TOP Van.

“That’s why I told you to bring an extra jacket earlier. I think it will start to snow soon” Ljoe scolded his supposed to be hyung as he emerged from the van too. “Pabo Chunji!!”

“Ok Kids… Chunji rest early since we still have a flight tomorrow and Ljoe please make sure he will took this medicine before going to bed” The Manager said and bid farewell since he will still have to fetch the rest.

Earlier at the fansign, Chunji was not feeling well and the other members caught it... even angels notice. Although they still have a remaining time for final practise and meeting for their My Dear Angel tour in Japan, the manager decided to end it early to let Chunji rest. Changjo is still had to finish taping for his drama since he will be gone for a week. The other 3 members decided to stay for practise their solo stages.    

“It’s snowing” Chanhee shivered again as a few snow beginning to fall from the sky.

“I told you so.” Ljoe said and all of a sudden, wore up his remaining own jacket and put it on the older male.

“Yah! You will get cold too.” Chanhee refused but Ljoe insisted. No matter how much Chanhee would fight back against his lover, he would always give-in in the end. He pouted, as a bit of snow fall on his nose.

Ljoe chuckled as he saw Chanhee scrunched up his cold nose. Chanhee looks so cute that makes him so irresistible.  Ljoe quickly leaned in and took a quick peck on an unguard Chanhee.

“Byungie!!! Why did you do that?? People will see” Chanhee said while looking at his surroundings. Chunji and Ljoe have been secretly started dating for 2 years already and only the members and their manager knows about it.

Ljoe just smirked and felt some random bits of snow starting to fall. “Let’s go before I eat you here under this snow.”

Chanhee felt his cheeks becoming red and started to sneezed.

Ljoe pitied him and holds his cold hand as they quickly walked inside their dorm building

When they entered the dorm, Ljoe dragged him to their shared room and gently let him laid on the bed. “Don’t get up. Get some rest… Here, cover yourself up, oh I forgot about the medicine.” Ljoe begun to panicked as Chanhee begun to sneeze again.

Chanhee sat up and got out bed this time. Pointing to himself he exclaimed, “With still practise clothes on, Ljoe I only have colds you know. No need to have an emergency panic” Chanhee walked over to his closet and took out some dry clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

Chanhee’s divaness still come out even when he is sick, he smiled to himself as he sat on the chair next to his study table.

After 5 minutes of waiting, Chanhee finally emerged from the bathroom clad in a hoodied long sleeve shirt sizes bigger than him, and a pair of thick pajama. “Sorry to keep you waiting. Now, I feel clean” Chanhee smiled at Ljoe, and kissed him softly on the cheek.

“You take such a long time to change into a pajama,” he said, as he pulled him into his lap.

“I had to have a clean myself too you know, and make sure I smell & look good coz I’m Teen Top’s Visual,” Chanhee said, while fixing his hair.

“Nobody can see you in our dorm. Why worry about your appearance?” Ljoe teased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter