Prologue: A Spur of the Moment

The Thread of Fate

A Spur of the Moment.

 

"Shirokin High, huh?" a girl said with disgust written all over her face.

"I think we should go," another one said quietly to the person beside her.

"Girls,we're leaving,"

 

"What? But things just got interesting!"

Mizuni Rika, the somewhat leader of the girls glared menacingly at the oddball of their groupand said, "Asakura Wakana. We. Do. Not. Date. Someone. From. Shirokin.High's. 3-D. They are uncouth, inelegant, and most importantly, good for nothing trashes. We will not dirty ourselves by associating with the likes of them," and with that, she and he gaggle of followers walked out of the restaurant leaving the poor Wakana with the infamous 3-D students of Shirokin High.

 "S-sorry!" The only thing Wakana could do now is to apologize for the sake of her best friend's not-so-friendly parting words and as much as she hated it, she bowed as low as she can just to show them how sincere she was. Rika, I will find you and when I do, I will kill you. "Rest assured, I will punch her for you," Wakana added with a bright smile.

 A collective  'what' echoed from the three boys while the fourth one was obviously uninterested and continued to examine his fingers for any nonexistent dirt, "I have my brothers to back me up in case she decides to fight back. No need to worry," she replied.

"That's not the point," the guy who introduced himself as Noda earlier said.

"Hah! You think that'll be enough? She ruined our group date so we want her to set us up on another group date!" Uchiyama exploded at her.

He grabbed the hem of the coat she refused to take off and hauled her off the ground with his bare hands, "Do not think you can get away with it. We will find you," Wakana didn't appear to be fazed; honestly, she was enjoying the free ride, "Yay! Higher!" she cheered, making the boy drop her to the ground while screaming, "What's wrong with you?!"

Ignoring the incredulous look on his face, Wakana gave her a peace sign coupled with her signature bright smile, "Wakana-chan will  do her best to be the Match Maker of Shirokin High's 3-D!"