I Heart the way you look at me

I Heart Series

It has been a month since I moved in to Korea and with Seunghyun. Our friendship got better and he cancelled those stupid rules, after I told him that I won't be doing the dishes. Honestly, I'm not washing them anyway. 

I was sitting on the sofa comfortably, reading korean magazine to improve my korean reading skills when Seunghyun came out of his room full of optimism.

,,Crystal yah, let's play a game." he said and jumped next to me. I looked up from my educational beauty magazine. 

,,What is it now? You know I have enough of playing Godori almost every night." I protested and threw the magazine on the floor, because our coffee table was already full of other magazines, my cup of coffee and my homemade pancakes. Seunghyun just looked at all the mess and then he put out him lighter, cigarettes, lighted it up and his stare moved back towards me. 

,,Eye contact game. It's also very important while playing Godori. The eye contact. Who will break it first, he or she will clean the living room." he explained briefly. I rolled my eyes in annoyence.

,,Yah, look at me." Seunghyun demanded. I can't. I can't. I can't. Screw it. 

I looked up, right into his deep brown eyes. He inhaled a little from his cigarette and exhaled the smoke. The smell began to fill up the room and I, as a non smoker, didn't like it, but somehow, it made the atmosphere. 

,,Long has it been?" I asked, still looking deeply into his eyes. There was some kind of a tension in the air, besides the smoke.

,,You think I'm counting it since I got lost in your eyes?" Seunghyun began flirting, with a chuckle, not breaking the deep eye contact.He's great in these sweet nothings just to make me lose, but that won't happen.

All of the sudden he leaned forward a kissed me on my lips. My eyes went wide open from the surprise, but closed after that and I actually had enjoyed the kiss. He was a great kisser, besides his gambling side. Also not to forget to mention that he was very careful with his burning cigarette as he was holding it far away from me. 

After awhile, he leaned back and took another smoke in and out, with a y gaze on. I gave him my version of y gaze and then began to laugh.

,,Nice Seunghyun, so you're throwing out the trash today." I said while standing up and I gave him a small kiss on his forehead with a chuckle on my face.