Chapter 68: It's You...

The Past is the Key to our Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“Hye-min, let’s go now.” Hoya took her hand and pulled her away as Woohyun and L were distracted by the game.

“Hye-min! I won!! This is for – YA! Where are you two going?” L screamed as the man handed him the stuffed bear.

“Hoya! You can’t hog Hye-min! That’s not fair!” Woohyun called only to have Hoya ignore him. Hye-min turned to see L and Woohyun desperately chasing after them. She stopped her feet and tugged on Hoya’s hand.

“Oppa…maybe we should at least tell them where we are going…”

Hoya dropped his head and sighed.

“Hye-min promised me the last ride…ALONE!” He yelled back.

“You’re lying!” L clucked his tongue.

“Hye-min ah, you don’t want to be alone with him, do you?” Woohyun asked giving her a worried looked. Although he trusted Hoya; he was scared to leave her side. She was prone to bad events.

Hye-min turned to Woohyun and L and nodded, avoiding eye contact at all costs. She didn’t want to admit it but she was looking forward to spending time alone with just Hoya. After all he was the first Infinite member she met and the truth was she enjoyed spending time with him.

Hoya lead the way holding onto Hye-min’s hand the entire way.

“Hyung, let’s follow them.” L suggested. He needed to make sure that nothing would happened between them.

“Good idea, let’s go!” Woohyun said punching L in the arm. They made sure to keep a distance so Hoya and Hye-min wouldn’t notice them.

“Where do you think he’s taking her?”

“I don’t know, but it better not be that…” L answered pointing to the Ferris wheel.

Every boy knew that the Ferris was the secret weapon in a successful confession.

“I guess it’s his lucky day, they’re lining up for it now.” Woohyun said pointing to them.

“Come on, let’s go on too.”

“Oppa, did you know the Ferris wheel is one of my favorites? I love getting stuck at the top and looking at the night sky. It’s so beautiful.” She sighed looking up at the people already in the ride.

“Really?” he smiled.

“Hopefully it’ll become my favorite too.” Hoya said under his breath.

“What did you say?” Hye-min questioned raising an eyebrow.

“Oh nothing, the wait is just a bit long.”

“How many?” The ride attendant asked.

“Two please!” Hye-min answered.

“The lights are so pre -…Hey! Isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter