Medicine and Dropping Out of School

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I was checked out of the hospital, I lied on my pillows and thought, 'Should I tell Sehun about this or not?' I took a white rose from the bouquet, I took one petal off, one by one. The last petal was to tell him, but I left the petal on the rose. "I'll wait until the time comes for me." I replied, putting the flower back in the vase. "Minah, here's your medicines," Sehun replies, "Why don't I see you at school?" "Can I be alone at the moment?" I asked. Sehun left my room, I called my mother and asked her if I should drop out of school. "I think you should drop out of school, Minah," my mother replies on the phone, "I'll tell your father about this." My mother cut off the line; I placed my phone on my bed and thought, 'I think omma will go to the office at school and tell the principal or someone in there.' I also heard the doorbell ring; Seolhyun came inside. I locked my bedroom door just in case Seolhyun shoots me.

"Oppa, I want to get back with you." Seolhyun replies. "You shot me at the resturant I took you to," Sehun replies, "You just got jealous at Minah and you just came and shot me." "That was just a mistake, I didn't mean to do that!" she protested. Then, there was an akward silence between the walls; there was not a single word that came through the wall. I heard Sehun slap Seolhyun across the face twice; Seolhyun left the mansion crying. "Minah, can I talk with you?" Sehun asks. I walked over to the door; I unlocked the door and Sehun came close to me while I backed away from him. "Hey, don't get close to me," I reply, "I'm closterfobic you know." "I slapped Seolhyun so she can learn her lesson for shooting me," he replies, "Just if you were wondering." "I heard everything," I reply, "I heard the arguing and the slapping outside my bedroom." "How's your wrist?" he asks. "It stings when I take off the cast." I explained.

I stayed at home for two whole weeks; Sehun is still wondering about me not going to school. "Omma, I'll be going on a walk for just a little bit." I replied, putting down the empty teacup. "Oh, alright then," Sehun's mother replies, "Be careful out there." "I will." I replied. I walked outside the mansion; I walked into the busy city of Seoul. As I keep walking; I go inside a cafe to get myself a snack and a drink from walking. I sat at a round table inside the cafe since it was cold outside; I would always sit outside in the nice sun when it's spring, summer or autumn (Well, depending on the weather in the fall.). But, I don't sit outside in winter or the fall. In the fall, I sit there sometimes when there's good weather; I just don't sit there in cold weather. 

I read the menu; I decided to pick hot chocolate with whipped cream; then my snack was french macaroons. My order came within four minutes; it was fast, but uit was worth it.

*The macaroons and hot chocolate*

A cup of hot chocolate kinda cheered me up; I was thinking about the shooting of Sehun. But I got over it by drinking hot chocolate and eating macaroons. I finished having my snack; I paid the check and left the cafe. I walked across the street until I got hit by a drunk driver; I was knocked out; but I only saw a little bit of blur. 

I found myself in the ICU; recovering from my injuries. But; I went back to sleep because I also had stomach pain from the accident. Sehun and his mother came in with gifts and flowers; his mother left the ICU, but Sehun stayed with me. I woked up during the middle of the night; Sehun ended up sleeping on another bed in the room. "Oppa..." I whispered, "Wake up." Sehun woked up; he grabbed a chair and took my hand into his. "I've should've stayed home," I replied. "I should've came earlier to protect you." Sehun replied.  Sehun kisses my injured hand; I get up from the bed to kiss him on the cheek. Then; he whispers in my ear, "Why did you drop out of school?" I whispered back, "I'm having your child."