My power and my illiness

Love doesn't mean happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the worst way to start a story, but hey i'm Kim Ryeowook. At first sight, i'm a the most simply boy in the world but i have a hidden secret. I can erase all of your memories just looking in your eyes. Fantastic hu? Well not really. I don't really like the fact to compel the person around me. I am openly gay , and people accepted that fact very easily. I'm glad. My life has been alright until today. How to start....

I'm 19 years and one day i met him. Cho Kyuhyun. He was so handsome , i was mesmerized by his aura. He was at the same coffee place of me . He was a student . Me? I am not studying . I am alone in my home but i am in the need of nothing . My parents take good care of mee and they are wealthy so they can afford me almost everything i want. I actually pratice piano and sing a little bit sometimes. Let's go back to Kyuhyun. 

I fell in love with him at first sight . I've never felt like that, not even with my precedent boyfriends. I didn't know ( and i still don't know ) if he was feeling the same as me, but time passed by and i ended up confessing my feelings to him. He accepted them. That day i felt heart beating very fast. 

Kyuhyun wasn't the cold hearted guy that you probaby think he was In fact, he was kind hearted  always worried about me when i was late or something like that. He was the jealous type too. He would always told me " I love you" or "You are my everything" . We were happy, or at least, i was . Kyuhyun became more and more demanding but i never gave myself to him. Tough, he respected that fact . He said he would wait until i was ready because he didn't wanted to rush the things between us. He met my parents, so as me . They greeted us so as our friends.

I aslo told Kyuhyun my scret. At the beginning he made fun of me and said i was going insane, but i proved him he was wrong . He was so impressed by my skill. But i was still his innocent Ryeowook.

Then came the disaster . Thing were going well .It was our 9 months anniversary and i was about to surprising him by coming into his appartement since he gave me a spare key . When i made my way to his entrance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter