I need you now

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

you's POV.

 

I came home late at night from my work in coffee shop in Myeongdong and then I saw Sunggyu oppa sitting on the couch covering his face with his palms.

 

I guess he had a hard day today.

 

So I sat beside him and pat his shoulder. He looked up to see my face and smiled faintly.

 

"Oh..You're here already?" he said. I nodded.

"Did you had a hard day?" I asked and then he sighed and nodded.

"Don't worry babe. I'm fine. Just wash up and rest. I know you're tired either."

"Do you want a massage?" He waved his hands while shaking his head.

"No..no need. Just rest babe. I'm fine, really." I have nothing to do but obey him. I'm so worried that he is so stressed right now. And I have nothing to do with it. I sighed at the thought and began to move my feet and went to our room's bathroom to wash up.

 

Just when I started to took all of my clothes from me and sat on the bath tub, several thoughts came rushing through my head. Is he hiding something from me? We're a couple but why does it feel like he doesn't need me to help him with his problems? Ugh... I can't help but keep this strange feeling on me tattoed on my mind. 

 

Maybe he doesn't need me?

He doesn't need me to help him.

He can manage his own problems without me... right?

Or I'm just exaggerating?

 

I sighed and decided to get up and bring my clothes to dress up my night gown and go to bed.

 

As I was entering the bedroom, I saw him lying on his back on the bed. He looks so tired. I sighed again for the nth time and lied beside him. I carefully brushed his fringed bangs on his forehead and kissed it. 

 

"I know you're tired. And you also don't need me to help you with your own problems. I know you can do it on your own, you're amazing oppa. But if you still need my company, I still can help you if you want because I love you. Goodnight oppa.. Sweet dreams." I whispered softly then grabbed the blanket and placed it on his broad body. I know this is the only way I can help him, to comfort him.

 

 

Sunggyu's POV:

"I know you're tired. And you also don't need me to help you with your own problems. I know you can do it on your own, you're amazing oppa. But if you still need my company, I still can help you if you want because I love you. Goodnight oppa.. Sweet dreams." I felt her hot breath on my forehead. I also felt guilty for not telling her what my problem is. It's just that... I don't want her to worry about me. I know she's tired because of her work and I don't want to be another burden to her. I can manage it by myself because I want to be a man who can't ask anyone's help. I wanted to be strong for us and for myself.

 

Then I felt her lied flatly on her back on the bed and started to dose off. I sighed inwardly and think of something that makes her happy tomorrow. Even if manager hyung scolded us earlier because me and the kids were together at the mall to have some break. I never thought that hyung actually curse us and get mad in just that kind of little mistake we did. Then I upset my innocent girlfriend because of my stressful aura. Ugh.. I really need to do something to fix this misundestanding.

 

 

Morning.... I opened my tiny eyes and slowly glanced beside me. I looked at her beautiful face and smiled softly. Slowly, I get up and leaned in to kiss her forehead. 

 

"I'm sorry for yesterday, you. I'll make it up to you later." I whispered and stood up carefully just not to disturb her sleep. I headed to the kitchen and cooked our breakfast. I need to go first and apologize to manager hyung and ask for his help and make up for you next. I had to plan for something to make her smile that I really love came back. 

 

As I finished eaten my breakfast, I freshen myself, changed my clothes, wrote a note and post it on the refrigerator for her to see it easily. I grabbed my things and left the house. 

 

End of POV.

 

you's POV:

 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes to see the sun's heat all over me. I glanced beside me and saw no one. I finally figured out that Sunggyu has a practice again. He really is so busy with his schedule. I sighed and got up. I went to our kitchen and saw the food were all prepared on the dining table. I faced the refrigerator and saw a note posted on it.

 

Dear Babe, 

I'm sorry for what I acted last night. It's just I'm so stressed with our schedule. You can eat your breakfast now and drink the milk on the ref, I want you to be healthy even if I wasn't with you all the time. I love you and you know that.

 

P.S. Go for a shopping or watch a movie. I want you to have fun. You can go with your friends if you want. My card is in the bedside table. You can use that. Have fun and see you later. I love you.

 

 

After I read the note, I can't help but to smile. He really cares for me a lot. But there's still a feeling that he really is so stressed, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter