Finals

Finals - Jimin

Fiddling fingers moved around the warm rings around his fingers, his eyes stared forward locked on you, his girlfriend. Slowly moving his eyes from your hair braided loosely over one shoulder while your grey tank top showed off your exposed shoulders while your cute pajama shorts bunched around your hips as you shifted, adjusting your legs that were falling asleep from sitting too long. With a pen wiggling around in your dominant hand while your other hand flipped through pages of the open book beside you.

You had been working like this for hours, occasionally adjusting your position just to change subjects. Mumbling things to your self, you repeated phrases over and over again just trying to get them stuck into your brain so you could move onto another subject.

Hours ticked by, Jimin slept on your bed from time to time while you were hard at work studying for your upcoming finals. A yawn escaped his lips as he woke up from a short nap, rubbing his eyes with his balled fist he sat himself up slowly still seeing you at that desk.

"Jagi, shouldn’t you take a break?" He cooed in his raspy morning voice.

"I can’t I have far too much still to do" You told him slowly while you were trying to read something for your language class. Nodding his head slowly, he got up from the bed, sliding off of the comforter, his bare feet padded over to the door.

Listening to his feet move across the floor, you heard the door open slightly as his footsteps disappeared into the hallway. Taking in a deep breath, you closed your eyes and let it out slowly while you rested your pen down on the lined paper below. Working your hands together, you gently gave them a massage before you heard the door open once more. Picking up your pen again, you resumed your assignment, rereading your last question that you were asked to complete.

Jimin walked over to you, his hand wrapped around the handle of the white mug in his hand. Quietly setting it down on an open place on the desk, he wrapped his arms around your shoulders and rested his head on your shoulder with a soft pout on his face.

"Why do you have to work so hard?" He questioned you in a child-like voice

"I want to do well in my classes, I have boarder grades so I have to make sure I get the highest grade I can" You told him while your eyes peered over to the mug as your eyes watched the warm steam rise from the brim of the cup.

"What is in the mug? You turned your head slightly while your head rested gently against his.

"I made you your favorite drink to help relax you" He turned his head and kissed your cheek lovingly while his arms tightened around your shoulders.

"Thank you" You whispered letting your hands reach out and wrap around the steaming mug. Lifting the white mug to your lips you sipped it slowly, letting your attention turn to the warm liquid rolling down your parched throat.

After a few sips, you set the mug back to it’s place as you lifted your pen to work again. Jimin saw you trying to work as he lifted his hands and covered your eyes so you couldn’t see.

"W-What are you doing?" You stuttered at first but it turned into a chuckle.

"Those books are getting more attention than I want them too" He whispered by your ear. Shivers ran down your spine as your shoulders shook a little.

"Those books are going to get me a good grade though" You placed your hands over his, sliding your fingers through his.

"Then let me help~" He told you with a smile, pulling over another chair, he sat next to you and pulled over some books. "Ready?"

You smiled and adjusted the notebook so that you could write better. Smiling down at the pages, he pressed his pointer finger against the words and started to read in an accent. Every paragraph he changed accents causing you to laugh and take better notes.

After hours of him reading to you, some yawns slipped from his lips as the lamp gave off all of the light the two of you needed for late night studying. Gazing over at your boyfriend, you noticed he was fast asleep with his finger on the place where he left off. Soft hums came from his lips as they hung apart. Lifting up your hand, you set your hand on his face and guided his head down to the desk as you placed a pillow on top of the wood surface before laying his head on the soft pillow below.

Turning back to your studies, you caught a glimpse of his once and a while before you too fell your eyelids become heavier with every blink. Thinking that a little nap would help give your brain more energy, you laid your head down on your hands that rested atop of your books. Your eyes slowly moved over your boyfriends’ sleeping face, smiling slightly, you let your eyes close slowly while your brain slowly shut off not wanting to wake up again.

Jimin stirred a little when he felt something rest on his arm, opening his eyes slowly, he found your hand on his arm while your head rested on your other hand. Sitting up slowly, he looked around the table as he saw that you had finished everything in your pile that you needed to do.

A proud smile grew on his lips before he leaned down and kissed your forehead. Lifting your hand off of his arm, he gently shook your shoulder trying to wake you to see if he needed to help you with anything else.

"Jagi…. jagiya" He cooed softly shaking your shoulder slightly.

"Baby" He tried a few more times before he just smiled and shifted you so that he could carry you to bed.

Setting you down on the bed, he untied the elastic from your hair and undid the braid that was falling out. Running his fingers through your free hair he eased himself down beside you while his eyes ran over your face. His long fingers gently brushed some hair out of your eyes.

"I am sure you will ace all of your finals" He whispered against your forehead, placing a soft kiss after his words.

Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you into his warm chest adjusting your head to tuck under his chin. Pulling a soft yet warm blanket over to the two of you he nuzzled his head against yours, letting his fingers twirl your hair around his fingers as he slowly faded back into sleep.