Don't judge her!

Never knew I'd learn to love you

Donghae’s POV

We arrived at the dorm. I looked back and was relieved that she wasn’t following us anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I love OUR fans… but I hate it when they’re stalker-like. For example, that girl.

When I walked in the dorm, I attacked the couch. I laid on it and decided to take a little nap. Not long after, someone came in.

“Ah, Eunhyuk-ah! Wasseo?” (You’re here?) Shindong said.

“Yup. Where’s Hae?”

“There, on the couch.”

He walked towards me.

“Yah, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“You think I’m dumb? I know you… something’s bothering you. You haven’t been doing well in the performances these days.”

“Well you see… there’s this fan girl. She’s been bothering me. Scratch that. She’s been stalking me.”

“Girl? Oh… you mean the one that was following you today?”

I sat up on the couch.

“How did you know?!”

“I talked to her.”

“Yah! That’s dangerous. Did she scream and you got mobbed?”

“No, she was actually pretty cool.”

“Who was?” Heechul interrupted.

“The girl that was stalking you guys.” Eunhyuk answered.

“Oh really? You know her?” Heechul asked again.

“Nope but I did talk to her and I know her name.”

“What is it?” Sungmin asked.

It felt weird. Everybody was talking about this girl who was bothering me. Everybody seemed interested in her. Hello?! Didn’t I tell them she’s a FREAKING STALKER?!

“Her name was Eunhee. Kim Eunhee.”

“Nice name.” Sungmin said.

“It is. I hope she stalks us one more time then I’ll go talk to her again.”

“WHY?! SHE’S A STALKER! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE CAN DO!” I shouted.

“And you do?!” Eunhyuk shouted back at me.

I was surprised. Eunhyuk wouldn’t shout at me and get mad just for a tiny reason. Why is he defending this girl? Does he like her? He doesn’t even know her!

“Do not be so judgemental. She didn’t do anything wrong. She just followed you for a couple of days just like a fan. Lots of fans do that… why pick on her?”

“Seriously, if you’re going to defend her… not to me. I won’t believe any crap about her.”

“She shouldn’t like you. You don’t deserve to be her bias. You don’t even treat her well! I wish I wasn’t the second one.”

“Well, she has good tastes. I give her credit for that.”

“Yah, Lee Donghae! Stop being full of yourself. A fan is a fan. Where was the Donghae that was crazily obsessed with FinKL? If you ever find him… bring him here at least he’ll know what Eunhee feels.”

After saying that, Eunhyuk walked out. I was totally stunned on how she talked about the stalker like that. Well, defending her once was fine. I’m sure it won’t happen again. I mean, he won’t be in contact with her will he? I’m sure he didn’t get her number.

I decided to leave things at that for now. I’ll talk to Eunhyuk about it tomorrow. I went in my room and lay on my bed.

Kim Eunhee. Her name sounds familiar. Eunhee… Kim Eunhee. AHH!! She can’t be that Kim Eunhee, right? No. There’s a lot of Kim Eunhees in Korea that would be too much of a coincidence if she was Eunhee.

I shut my eyes close and drifted into dreamland.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I'm back with a chapter and its longer!! Sorry for making you guys wait. I will be leaving for a trip this weekend. I'll make sure to write though so when I get back I can just post it here for you!

Comments are welcome and they make me want to write more! Subscribe?