One

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Make a way please. Don’t push. Be careful.”

Kyungsoo had done everything that he could to stay calm and not to burst at the fan girls, but the task seemed to be impossible in reality. When he was crowded with a sea of people, pushing their way to at least touch their favourite member and screaming their name, sometimes Kyungsoo felt tired of all of this.

Of course, he was thankful to be recognized and have tons of fans. He still remembered when they were debuted in 2012 and the response wasn’t as great as the company expected and he could go back to his house and meet with his childhood friends without too much worry. And now after their explosive comeback with Wolf, suddenly their popularity rocketed and the number of fans also boomed. But, with the fame comes the price.

“You guys wait here; I need to settle the Chinese members’ visa first.”

Their manager hyungs left them with instruction and even though they have quite number of security, Kyungsoo couldn’t help but feeling nervous of being left alone. Having a manager beside you was kind of assurance that Kyungsoo needed right now, especially in the middle of crazy fangirls.

“Kai oppa!” “Chanyeol oppa!” “Saranghae!”

Their screams were numbing to Kyungsoo’s ears. He felt claustrophobic all of the sudden. Being a natural introvert, having sasaengs to follow you 24/7 was like a nightmare that you couldn’t wake up. He sometimes wondered if this would happen for eternity, because it had gotten to the point where Kyungsoo couldn’t take it anymore.

He suddenly heard Jongin’s cries from behind. Kyungsoo rushed to see what happened to his friend. Jongin was standing near the stair, waiting for the managers to come back with the M members when someone grabbed him and caused him to fall down. Kyungsoo pushed his way to reach Jongin but Baekhyun had beaten him and helped Jongin to get up.

“Move your head, you jerk!” A girl’s voice snapped at Baekhyun, making him stunned at the rudeness. Some even swore at him because he was blocking their way to take picture of Jongin.

Kyungsoo was relieved to see Junmyeon, Sehun and Chanyeol were able to reach the pairing. He hated his small stature even more than before at time like this. He shoved his way and with much difficulty he was able to see Jongin’s condition.

It was bad. Jongin injured his chin and knee, and Kyungsoo bet the incident also triggered his back pain.

“Are you okay?” He asked concernedly. Jongin shook his head weakly, and his facial expression showed that he endured a great pain. He couldn’t even stand straight without Baekhyun’s help. Chanyeol and Sehun stood before them, making a barricade to prevent the fan girls to come even nearer to them. Where are those damn security when he needs them?

---

Kyungsoo almost cried when he saw their managers came back with the Chinese members.

“Hyung, here!” He waved his hand to give signal of their presence and was relieved when he saw the managers were coming over. But his relief was only short while.

Someone hit him on the eye with a DSLR camera. Pain shot through his body, and the collision made him feel dizzy. If not because of Sehun, he would have fallen down.

“Kyungsoo hyung, are you ok?” He heard Sehun’s concerned voice. He kept his eyes closed for a while since the pain was too unbearable for him. Then he heard few shoutings, and felt shoved here and there before he was enveloped by a pair of strong arms.

“Back off.” The cold voice startled him. He opened his eyes and realized he was in Yifan’s arms. Wu Yifan was a calm and patient man. Never in their 2 years of training and half year of working together in EXO as whole, Yifan had lost his temper. But now, even he felt scared at the glare that Yifan threw to the fan girls.

But somehow, he felt really safe in his embrace.

---

The rest of their journey was much better. Even though the fan girls in Philippines also crowding them in the airport, but it wasn’t as bad as their departure.

After finishing their performance, the members were lounging together in Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s hotel room while the managers had taken Jongin to the hospital to check his condition with Kyungsoo’s assistance.

“Hey, don’t be like this. Let’s lighten up.” Jongdae tried to lift up the dreary mood, but there was no reaction from others, made him give up. Even though he still in traumatic mode, Baekhyun decided to lift up the tense atmosphere that filled his room.

“Let’s watch .” He weakly suggested. It’s no longer a secret that they liked to watch together. They were still men with needs after all. And with the busy schedule and stressful life, they need something to unwind, to help relieve the stress. And now they were not in Korea, where was banned. With few clicks, everything was accessible.

Baekhyun put some video and connected his laptop to the TV and the members began to watch earnestly. But all Junmyeon wanted was to lie down on his bed and slept. It was too much for him for a day.

“I will go to bed first.” He excused himself, but no one really paid him any attention, eyes glued to the screen. Junmyeon smiled a little seeing s and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter