Final

Cute Baby

 I cried loudly at the hallway. Calling for my omma. She had to go to emergecy because she fell earlier at home. It's an incident because the floor was slippery.

"omma! omma! don't leave hyukkie alone omma!" i continue calling for her. But she never answer that. All i know is omma had a baby inside her tummy. But i never saw the baby's face. I want to see that baby!

After crying so much, i fell asleep on my appa's lap. He brought me home and put me on my bed. That night , all i was thinking is omma and baby.

 

Today, i saw a cute baby in front of me. Its a boy ! I'm so happy that now i have a friend to play with. But omma said he can't play with me because he is still a baby. But i want to play with him! *pout cutely*

 

"omma ! This baby is so cute!" i said.

"This baby is yours" omma smile and caress my head.

"i think i want the name is Lee Donghae "appa said standing beside omma and took the baby from omma carefully.

"Lee Donghae... hmm sounds good" omma thumbs up at appa.

I jumped beside appa to peak at that cute baby! omma said this baby is mine!

kyaaaaa!!! i 'm sooo happy.. Appa sit down on his knee and show me MY baby.

 

"Appa~ omma~ i want to hold my baby.. " i start to cry but held back. Since i got here with appa, Omma and appa never let me hold hae baby because he is too small. They look worried. Once i start to cry, appa quickly lift me up on the bed. Beside omma. I sniff and tried not to cry anymore.

 

Omma told me to hold hae baby carefully because hae baby still weak so he can't support his body himself. I smile to hae baby and he smile at me back!

" Hi baby~ I'm your hyung. So call me hyung okay?" I kiss hae baby on the cheeks. But hae baby not answering me.

 

"omma.. why hae baby don't talk to me? He don't like me?" my eyes become teary as i want to cry again. Appa smile and took hae baby from me.

"hyukkie.. Hae baby can't talk because he is still a baby. He can talk to you after he grow up." omma said.

"when will i can play with him?" i ask cutely while playing with omma's blanket.

Omma cupped my face and said " he can play with you after he is a little big. Don't cry okay? omma don't like if you always cry" Omma kiss me on the forehead. I nodded. Still pout cutely because i can't play with my cute baby.

 

After many years,

 

"hyung~" i smile at my cute baby beside me. We just got up together but still sleepy. I close my eyes back as i tighten my hug at donghae's waist.

"hyung ~ get up.. omma is waiting for us" he plead and tried to yank off my hand from his waist but i just snuggled closer him.

 

"no~ i don't want to get up. " i mumble at the back of donghae's neck. Kiss it sometimes.

"please~? for me?" he turn his face at me and show off his puppy eyes and cutely pout.

 

"baby~ i'm still sleepy so i want to sleep, okay?"

"aishh.. hyu-" before he could talk more, i kiss his lips. Slowly as i could. He push me on the chest. I took his hands and pinned above his head.

Then i heard someone knocking my bedroom's door. I release donghae's lips. Look at him and smirk. He pants hard because I kiss him too long. His lips are swollen by now. I chuckle. Someone cleared . I turn to the doorway and smile playfully.

"omma, you're here?" Still not letting my baby go.

"yes, am i disturbing you?" she lift her eyebrows.

 

"yes you are. Don't you see that i am busy right now?" i smirk at donghae. He pout cutely.

"hyung~.. let me go already" He whine.

"No baby. I'm not sastified with you yet." he rolled his eyes. I chuckled at that childish behaviour of my baby. 

"yeah, sure you are busy. Busy of your own little brother." she laugh out loud. I laugh with her.

"omma ! how could you?! " donghae scream at omma who make her stupid jokes.

"well, i'm already late now, so gotta go my babies" she bid goodbye at us and close the door. Wink at me once and i wink back at her. Omma so naughty!

"well.. well, Are you hungry my baby?"

"yes of couse you blockedhead!" i smirked before kissing him again.

"i'm hungry too"

"what do you want to eat this morning?" he ask so innocently.

I smiled before lean to his ear and said in low voice.

 

"i want to eat you baby~" Donghae widen his eyes before screaming for omma.

 

" Gaaaahhhh!!! omma!! help me!"

 

"hyung! you're such a et ! " I laughed.  Start to kiss him again and again.

 

Oh baby.. You're so cute. Cute baby~ *smirk*

 

 

 

The End ^^   *wave*