First kiss under the mistletoe

iKON B.I(Kim Hanbin) oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold sunny day. It was snowing and you loved this winter wonderland. You stepped out of your school compound but you were immediately attacked from the back by your best friend Kim Hanbin although in school he was known as B.I. You were one of special few whom got to call him by his real name

“Ready to go (Y/N)?”

“Yup! But aish! Don’t scare me like that!” You punched him in the arm as he faked a face full of hurt, causing you to burst out in laughter.

“Kaja!” He took your hand and both of you ran out of the school and towards his house. He had invited you over to his house to spend Christmas with him and his family as your parents were out of town for business matters and couldn’t spend Christmas with you. You’d readily agree and you couldn’t wait to spend some good quality with your best friend and his family whom you treated like your own and whom treated you like their own.

Stepping into his house, you were greeted by his little sister Hanbyul.

“Hey Hanbyul~ Merry Christmas princess! How are you? Did you miss Unnie?” you said as you eagerly picked her up and held her close.

You loved Hanbyul. She was like a little sister to you. You’d always wished you had a little sister to play with and care for but sadly, you were the only child in your family. From the first day you met Hanbyul, she had acknowledged you as her older sister and you’d gladly accepted her as your little sister. Since then, you’ve been showering all the love you reserved for your little sister on Hanbyul.

“Unnie~!!!” Hanbyul had enthusiastically replied you as she played with your beanie and geek specs.

“Ne~ Unnie’s here to visit once again!” You giggled as you said.

“Yah Hanbyul-ah, stop messing up Unnie’s beanie and specs!” B.I had appeared behind you and was now trying to wrench Hanbyul’s hands away from your beanie and geek specs.

“It’s ok Hanbin, let her play with it.” With your other free hand, you took down your geek specs and handed them to Hanbyul as you placed your beanie on her head.

From the corner of your eyes, you spotted Hanbin’s mother walking towards you.

“Ah (Y/N)! It’s so good to see you again!”

“Mrs Kim! It’s good to see you again and thank you for inviting me to celebrate Christmas with you.”

“Oh it’s nothing! You’re like family to us! I’ve prepared a lot for tonight so save your stomach and don’t let Hanbin eat all his sour cream Pringles! We’ll catch up over dinner. I need to do some shopping for tonight’s ingredients so could you help me take care of Hanbyul for a short while?” You heard B.I let out a sound of protest behind you but he quickly died down after he realized that no one was paying him any attention.

“Of course! I’ll be glad to!”

“Thank you so much, you’re such a dear.”

“Hehe it’s nothing…it’s the least I can do for you.”

“I’ll be off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter