HIS Song for HER...

I'll treat you better, next time..

It was a chilly night.

Sometime in December, when he decided to end things between the two of them...

On the first night it was VERY HARD for her, but as time passed by she grew use to it. Now, almost year had passed but she can still remember their last meeting. Their farewell.

"Do you really want to end this?" She asked while staring blankly.

Words had left his mouth, feeling that when he utter a word he'll break down...all he did was nod back.

"5 years, baby..  5 years... just like that.. just like that you'll throw everything.. You said you'll marry me and we'll live happily..." She finally looked back at him with sad eyes.

Now it was his turn to look away. "I'm having a hard time and I need more time with myself right now...---"

"BUT I NEED YOU TOO...I need you with me." Hearing those words,  tears finally left his eyes. Caressing Jiho's face she knelt down infront of him..

"Please oppa no, don't break up with me. I'll do good. I won't be a burden to you. Oppa.. please! Please..." she pleaded while tears stream down her face. It was her first time kneeling in front of someone and pleading but she doea not care at all. 

All she wanted was for him to stay..

"Think of this relationship as a phase.. a challenge.. a challenge before you'll meet the guy for you.."

"What are you saying?... no..no.... I can't live without you" tears also left his eyes.

"Baby girl... listen to me, this may be hard but I need to focus on my dreams... you said you'll support me right?  And having an idol boyfriend would be very hard... not all people  will be in our side.. Please understand, I'm doing this for us...I need to. Life may be tricky but who knows now I'm going away you'll be able to meet the real guy for you..." 

It was hard letting go the man you see your future with.. and it was much harder seeing him with someone else now.

 

...........

 

"Lovely morning Korea! You are all watching the **** show and we are all with the Couple that everyone envy. Ms. Kim Hyun ah and Z to the I C O!"

*audience cheers*

"Good morning to the both of you." the mc warmly greeted.

"Good morning!" "Good Morning" both of them bowed back, smiles were visible on both of their faces.

"We've been monitoring your show since it started, So how does it feel dating each other like a real couple on screen?" The emcee asked.

Laughing gently Hyunah answered. "It was fun, It was like dating someone with no hassle at all.."

"Is he still sweet to you even off cam?"

"Haahaha Yup. Jiho oppa is a sweet and romantic guy.."

"Real name basis huh? I see, I see. So Mr. Zico is that true? Your ex girlfriends or future girlfriends are going to be very lucky.." the emcee commented as the crowd laugh.

"Well.. any guy will be lucky to have hyunah as well." He smiled.

"I'm curious Zico-ssi and Hyunah-ssi since we're on the topic about future girlfriend or boyfriend, have you guys been in a relationship before being an idol?" 

"No, I was too busy pursuing my dreams" Hyunah answered politely.

"I had been. But I had to focus on my dreams too." He smiled although he knows it was a fake smile.

Seeing the mood turn awkward they decided to show clips of the couple, which made the fans go crazy.

 

As the show ended Jiho was left alone at their dressing room as his manager talked with the PD-nim he was left to think things. Taking out something from his pocket he can't help but to feel bad.

Baby girl, I miss you...

Have you moved on? Or maybe. are you stuck in the past like me?

Are you happy now? Or are you sad like me?

I'm sorry I broke your heart.. I'm sorry I broke my promises..

Questions was left unanswered cause he had no news about her. She left the country after the day they broke up and he have no idea if he'll see her ever again.

 

 

After making and planning songs for his first solo album, Zico and his manager decided to eat out. 

"Jiko-yah find a seat I'll be ordering our food.." his manager said and left.

"Hyung! Woo Ji Ho!!" a voice said and he looked up. Seeing MiNo in front of him.

"Yah! I have not seen you in ages bro!" he walked up him and they bump their fist as their greeting.

"I know right, I've been busy in training that's why. how about you? I heard rumors about your solo album is that right?" 

"Yeah, it will be out soon but I'm having problems writing the lyrics.. it seems like I lost my inspiration.." 

"Ayy Mr. Big Man... Hyung visit me in YG sometimes, I'll introduce you to our lyricist.. Jiyeon is really great! and really pretty." Mino laughed at his own compliment for the lyricist.

Jiyeon?

Before Zico could even ask "Oh hyung I need to go, just call me if you need help. bye!"

"Jiyeon? hey wait up--"

"Yah Jiho let's get going!" His manager came back holding bags of take outs.

Is it possible? Are you back Kang Ji Yeon?

 

It has been weeks since he last saw Mino and he has been contemplating since then, wether to call Mino or not. When he decided to call him and pay him a visit.

In YG he bump with different trainees, staffs and even with the CEO himself except the face that he was hoping to see, It seems as if he was wrong it wasn't Jiyeon..

"Hyung! you've made it.. C'mon I'll introduced you to our members!"

 "This is Seunghoon, Seungyoon, Taehyun and Jinwoo. Guys this is my hyung JiHo." Mino introduced his friends as he shake their hands.

"It's nice to personally me---" he was cut off by a voice coming from behind him that was awfully familiar.

"Mino oppa! They said you've been looking for me?"

"Oh that's right c'mon I'll introduced you to my hyung!" Mino said and ushered the girl that he haven't seen in ages.

"Yeonie ah.." he whispered in an inaudible voice.

 

The girl stopped on her tracks and surprise was written all over her face but itt seems like only Jiho can notice. Other people seems to not notice it.

"Jiyeon-ah, This is Jiho hyung and he'll be needing your help with his songs.. Jiho hyung this lovely girl is Kang Ji Yeon, you don't have to worry about her talent, she's really great!" Mino said cheerfully.

"The choreographer is coming let's get warm up." Seungyoon butted in.

"Alright. Jiyeon-ah bring hyung to the studio, so that you both can start now, I'll follow after the training.."

"W-what? wait oppa!" she called but Mino already went away leaving them both alone.

"So..."

"Follow me." Coldness was seeping through . He wasn't able to protest though he wasn't planning to, so he just followed her.

Silence reign as they got inside the studio. Making it seems like no one wanted to talk. When Ji Ho finally breaks it and started asking questions.

"How are you Jiyeon-ah?"

"....."

"Since when did you came back?"

"......"

"Are you doing well?"

"......"

"Why did left--"

"S-STOP!. stop.asking.nonsense."

"I'm just worried, you left for too long..."

"You're not a comedian so don't make me laugh with your bullsh**s. FINE.... I'm gonna answer your s. How I've been? ha.ha.ha I've been fu**ing miserable, I've been fu**ing depressed. I've been a mess. Why I left? Because I wanna forget you, your lies. Everything about you..." and she broke down in tears. Again, he made her cry.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I was selfish. I only thought about my dreams.. I'm sorry I broke your heart...." Tears well up in his eyes as he try to reach for her, but he failed as she step back.

"Your sorry won't help me cure the pain, leave now Woo Ji Ho-ssi.. We all know how great you are, you don't need my fu*king help." again he felt her coldness.

"Bu--"

"LEAVE!"

"Here. this is for you..." He gave her a box that seems to be a gift and walk to the door.

"I'm sorry..''

 

Whe she was left alone, her knees gave up and she broke down in tears. The pain she felt years ago, were coming back again. It was as if everything happened just yesterday.

Half an hour passed and she finally stopped crying. She was about to go out but something caught her eye. It was what JiHo gave, the box. She grabbed it and was about to throw it when curiousity got her and she decided to bring it home

When she reached her house, all her energy seems to left her body. She was drained but she still decided to open the box.

It was filled with their old pictures, just seeing those pictures made her eyes well up with tears again, searching it up she saw a cd with a letter taped to it.

"Yeonie, I made this song for you. I wrote this after we broke up but I wasn't given a chance to give this to you or contact you...

I hope you'll listen to it..

I'm sorry..

- Ji Ho Oppa"

Lyrics:

We’ve fallen out, though we were madly in love
Your eyes became wet, drip drip drip drip
I didn’t understand your feelings
And in my crankiness, my anger swelled like a balloon and exploded

Last week I was working on the album
Last night my friend said he is going to the army
This morning I forgot to set my alarm
Isn’t text easier for you too? I’m right..

I’ll do better next time, I won’t make more excuses
So that curses don’t come out from your pretty lips again
eh eh eh eh I’ll be good
I love you eh eh eh eh I’ll be good (sorry) x2

You look so bad, I was wrong
I don’t know written English but I’m silent, cause I’m Trouble Maker
You can slap my face, I’m not pretending to lose
Even though I lay out plenty of poor excuses, I’m in your hands

Look at me, stop turning your head
I just want to watch a movie tonight
How is it that even your sulking is cute
Hm? Looks like you just smiled a bit, I’m right..

I’ll do better next time, I won’t make more excuses
So that curses don’t come out from your pretty lips again
eh eh eh eh I’ll be good 

I love you eh eh eh eh I’ll be good (sorry) (x2)

The song ended with her crying again, the lyrics had hit her. It was sad. She realized she wasn't the only one. Jiho was hurt too but the pain she felt was greater than his. She was the one that was left and He was the one who left, there's a  big difference.

Grabbing a bottle of soju from her fridge she settled on her living room. Years had passed but still all the pain did not left her. When she went to the states she did everything to forget him, She became a drinker. She partied all night and dated a lot of guys but when things start to get serious between her and the one she's dating, she leave them hanging. She had changed, Because..

She was afraid, afraid to be left again. That's why she choose to be the one leaving. Her phone buzz indicating someone calling her.

Unknown Caller.

Hesitant but she still manage to pick it up and answered. "Hello, w..who's th. fuuuu...this?" she slurred.

"Baby, Are you drunk?"

"oh..I know who you are. Let me guess.. Oh RIGHT! My great ex-boyfriend... Wh..why.. did you call? where did you get my number? Mino? aish that unloyal punk."

"Have you listen to it?" Even though he noticed Jiyeon being drunk through her slurred speech he manage to stay calm.

"Listen to what? your trash. yeah I've heard it and I must commend your great pretentions, your lies and the song. hahahah"

"...."

"You know I regretted coming back here. I thought I can do it. I can face you with my head high. I thought I was over it. The pain, the lies, over you. But then this.. You decided to show up and ask for forgiveness.."

"Baby..."

"I thought ny tears won't come out anymore.. but then just a single sorry coming from you, they start streaming down again and again." 

"I don't know what to do anymore JiYeon. I'm sorry and ....... I still love you. So much... I...I'll treat you better now, if you give me another c..chance..." Jiho said with shaky voice.

"You know.. I still do too. but not because you said that now I will come back to you. I cannot forget the past oppa, I got stucked feeling the pain. I was badly hurt. I don't know when will I get over it. It's easy to forgive but not to forget... Give me more time to evaluate everything.. The pain of the past and my love for you.. 

I'm hanging up, bye."

 

 

End.

----------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I was busy with school stuffs and preparation for college. Cause I'll be graduating High school soon :)) Hope Y'all like this! :) Subscriptions, Comments, Upvotes are Highly appreciated. :) I hope I did not disappoint y'all ^____^

DISCLAIMER: The lyrics is from ZICO's Song "I'll treat you better next time" you go listen to it :)