End.

Fangs and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was sitting on a stump in the forest waiting for Kai to come.

They planned to meet here yesterday. After a little altercation between Kai's family and Kyungsoo's.

About how Kai shouldn't be able to see Kyungsoo anymore, for Kyungsoo's safety.

----

Kyungsoo was still waiting for Kai, with his elbow on his thigh and holding his head up with his hand.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time, it read 10:31.

"Kai, where are you?" Kyungsoo said out loud. Kyungsoo was about to get up until he heard a branch fall.

He looked up at the tree 3 inches away from him, and saw Kai staring down at him smiling.

Kyungsoo smiled back, walking over to the tree. 

"Hey." Kyungsoo said stopping infront of the tree.

"Hey, sweet lips." He said chuckling, and Kyungsoo blushed.

Kai gestured for Kyungsoo to move back a little so he could get down. Which Kyungsoo did quickly.

Kai jumped down from the tree and stood in front of him.

'Why is he so pale? He isn't normally this pale', Kyungsoo thought.

Kai placed a hand on Kyungsoo's cheek, which made Kyungsoo flinch at the contact.

"Sorry, it's just.. Your hand is really cold."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." Kai said looking down.

He looked up again and his met with Kyungsoo's. He leaned down to kiss Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo leaned up, so there lips would meet.

They kissed like they missed each other.

'WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COLD?!'  Kyungsoo yelled in his head.

He pulled away from the kiss and Kai looked at him in confusion.

"What's wrong Soo?" Kai asked. Removing his hand from Kyungsoo's face.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Your ice ing cold Kai, and pale as snow! Are you sick or something?"

"I..Uh.." Kai stammered.

"Tell me Kai, I can probably help you..I'm worried." Kyungsoo said, with eyes full of hope.

"You can't help the undead." Kai said coldly.

"Well I could try! Now tell me!"

"I- I'm weak, I haven't eaten in days."

Kyungsoo looked up at him confused. "Why haven't you? Don't you have food in your fridge?"

"Yeah, I do, but-"

"Come on, I'll make you some Kimchi or Ramen, something." Kyungsoo said, grabbing Kai's wrist 

and turning around to walk to his house, but he didn't move forward. He was walking in place, creating dirt with his shoes.

He stopped and spun around to meet Kai's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter