take me into your loving arms.

mr. ex.

There she is, standing right in front one of the biggest company's lift with her things that she packed since week ago in her arms. Beautiful day by Urban Zakapa is blasting in her earphones as she walked into the lift. She couldn't feel better than this, she's just so happy by knowing that she'll be working at a nice company like Hi Darling. – Nice company, nice salary, nice position, can it be better than this?

The lift opened it door, showing her a white walls and neat wooden tables that lined in neat with some workers that giving her a welcoming smile. She took a step out from the lift, taking out her earphones from her ears.

"Bae Joohyun." A familiar voice called her softly right after she took a step out. 

Joohyun turned her head, finding her old university roommate, Son Seungwan or Kim Seungwan since two years ago, because she's marrying one of their senior two days right after they graduate, with an open arms for Joohyun. 

"Seungwan!" Joohyun gasped, putting her things on the floor before hugging her tightly. They hugged for a seconds, before chuckling like a teenager again. "How have you been?" 

"It's good, it's very very good! Finally we meet again!" She squaled before helping her with her things.

By following Seungwan to her new working place, she told her about her life after getting married. She got twins, Joonhwan & Jinhwan, a year after marrying Kim Joonmyeon, who's working as a doctor right now. While she had childs already and good family, twenty-four Joohyun is still playing with her x-box when she's bored or pranking her cousin, Park Sooyoung, who prefers to be called Joy because 'Sooyoung seems so boring, call me Joy for now!' Kids nowadays are making Joohyun shaking her head when she heard that.

"And there is your place, same room with the boss." Seungwan shrugged, lightly before putting her things on the white wooden desk right beside the door.

"Thank you very much for the help, Seungwan. You're still really strong even thought you already have a twins. Kim Joonmyun must be great to you." She joked while looking around at the room, which is really big and neat.

Seungwan nudges her, rolling her eyes at Joohyun's tease. "Anyway, i've been wondering this since you told me that you'll join this company that I thought you'll never ever want to join." 

Joohyun raised her eyebrow, letting her to continue her thought. 

"Do you even know who's the boss, Joohyun?" 

The question got Joohyun froze in her place. She tapped her chin, shaking her head slightly. She has no clue. She's lost. And Seungwan is pretty much chuckling right now, evil chuckle if Joohyun might add. Seungwan patted her shoulder while covering so she wouldn't end up laughing at clueless Joohyun.

"Oh, Joohyun. Just be ready." She chuckled, "Anyway, still have works to go. Just come to me if you need some help, i'm right in front of this room!" She pointed to her place, before she closed the door behind her.

Joohyun pursed her lips, wondering what the boss look like, and why Seungwan told her to be ready. Did he look like a ert ahjussi? Seems not like it, if that so, i'll definitely out today. She shrugged off her thought as she continued putting her things to her table and some clearfiles that she might need soon in to her desk. The last one is her family photo that she put it right beside the computer. Seeing her family smiling in that pict made her missing her hometown, her old friends, and her family to be exact.

"Aunt Bae, I miss her homemade food." Joohyun blinked her eyes, little bit shock by the sudden voice behind her that continues before she turned her head towards the familiar voice. "Uncle Bae, I miss watching football with him."

Joohyun turned her head and she felt like wanting to quit her job in that second. Her body froze in her place, not knowing what to say or to do when their eyes meet each other for the first time after the break up two years ago. Now, she rather work with a ert ahjussi, she could swear. 

"Well, how nice to meet you again, Bae Joohyun." He greeted with a smile that gives her a goosebump. 

She immediately look down, not wanting to make any contact with the football maniac. The guy who was late on their anniversary date because he watched his favorite football club playing first, the one who forgot to buy her a birthday present because he spent his money to buy a football jersey, the one who broke her favorite glass when he showed her his football new move. And now, she has to work with him.

Life is so great for Bae Joohyun.

"Hm." She replied curtly.

"Since you are my secretary now, you have- no, you must follow my order. I repeat, you must follow my order." Joohyun rolled her eyes, before nodding her head in careless. "Good. Your work won't be too hard. In fact, it will be fun."

Joohyun shot him a digusting look, before sighing her heart out. "Yes Mr. Lu." 

"I like how Mr. Lu sound beautiful when you say that." He leaned closer, smiling to the younger one while patting her head before leaving her place with his smile still plastering on his thin lips. "Anyway, here's your first order."

She raised her chin, taking a look to a tall pile of files. Her jaw dropped a little, changing her stare from the files to the guy who had his fingers tapping on the files beside him with a challenging smile that annoyed the hell out of her, before she walks to take the files to her place to finish it.

Never make a contact with your ex, she always said to her friends after they broke up with their boyfriends or vice versa. But what can she does now? When her ex ended up to be her boss, the one that will give you an order, the one who will be with you for almost everyday? You can't just sit and being a robot, even though she really wish she could do that. – And worse, he's the ex that she loved the most. The one who makes her hate football, the one who makes her think that making a contact with your ex is forbidden, is freaking illegal because you might fall in love again.

-

It has been a month since she worked with him, she finally used to his stare that might burn her if a stare could burn. The female workers are also used to saw them eating lunch togther because he said 'it's an order.' order, Joohyun was almost get beaten by one of the worker if Seungwan wasn't there to help her that afternoon.

"Let me remove the chicken first." Luhan said, removing some chicken meat with his chopstick from the plate before giving it to her. 

The clock is ticking, without her realizing, it's already the time to go home as a secretary, her ex's secretary. And it's not that easy to walk out from his room without him blocking her way to go out. She let out a sigh, trying to get rid from the latter before she finally gave up with his game.  

"Luhan, please." She sighed. "I want to go home, I want to get a rest."

"Go home with me then." Joohyun shook her head, highly rejecting the offer. "It's an order."

She let out a heartful sighed again, rubbing her temple to calm her down. "Luhan, listen." She pointed a finger at him, feeling very annoyed by his action. "You're a boss now and i'm just a secretary, your secretary, to be exact. People would think that i'm a girl who boss in this room and such."

Luhan shook his head, "They won't."

"They will," She defended, "Listen, our level is different now. We aren't an university students anymore, Lu. Now, you're my boss and i'm one of your workers, who works for you." She pointed her finger at him with an expressionless face that she always had when she's annoyed.

"You just won't me to take you home, right?"

Joohyun looked into his doe sparkly eyes that she used to stare right before she fell asleep, the eyes that always turn into a beautiful crescent moon when he smile, the eyes that made her heart trembling when she stared into it. Until now. Until now, his eyes are still her favorite. – They looked at each other eyes for a little while, admiring each other faces that they haven't seen for almost two years. 

"I miss you." He said firmly, taking her hand that she swiftly pulls it away.

"Please don't." She whispered as she walked pass him before closing the wooden door behind him. 

1:45AM and Luhan was staring at his wallet as his back leaning on his office wooden door while looking at their old photo. He let out a sigh, blaming himself for not treating her right back then, blaming himself for not thinking that she felt, before she left him alone that night. 

-

"Let's break up." 

Luhan stared at her, disbelief at her words. "It's not a funny joke, Joohyun." He let out a small laugh as he took off his jersey and put it at the dirty clothes bin in their apartment room before putting a clean clothes on.

"Let's break up." She repeated, this time she's more firm.

He turned his body towards the door that she leaned into and looked at her teary eyes, that showed him how much he hurts her. "Why?"

"Because I just can't handle your love with your football anymore. I can't handle that game is taking your attention more than me. I can't handle it anymore."

"I'm sorry if it because I broke your glass, but it was an accident! And why can't you understand it? Don't be childish, Joohyun. Not everything is about you!" He pointed his finger at her, making the girl's tears started to falling from her eyes that makes him regretting his words.

He let out a sigh, taking her hand for a hug. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that-" and she pushed him away from her.

"Why can't everything is about me when i'm the one that you left in the middle of snowy night in front of our favorite restaurant? Why can't everything is about me when i'm the one who always waited for you at this hour when you hang out with your friends to watched your favorite club? Why can't everything is about me when I'm the one who takes care of you when you hurted your ankle because you fell when playing football?"

"Now tell me, why can't I be everything that you care about?" She tilted her head, smiling a little before turning her back on him despite his voice that keeps calling for her.

"Joohyun stay!" He shouted as he opened his eyes abruptly from his nightmare. 

He put his hand on his heart, trying to catch his breath, and suddenly someone wiped the sweat from his forehead with the sleeve. He blinked his eyes for a few times for a better vision and raised his chin to the side to see who it was. 

"You shouldn't sleep in the office. Don't you have an apartment to sleep, Mr. Lu?"

He smiled at the sight of her when he woke up from his nightmare. Just like the old times, waking up and seeing her smiling beside him is the best sight. And now, even though she's knitting her eyebrows instead of smiling. He's happy. To know that she's here with him.

"I miss you." Again he said it.

It must be a total lie if Joohyun said he was ugly now, It must be a total lie if Joohyun said he doesn't look more manly now, It must be a lie if Joohyun said she didn't miss him. – She smiled at him, nodding her head a little bit before she stood up from the ground to her seat without saying anything as the reply. Luhan stared at her with her doe eyes that giving her a 'give me a reply' look from the ground.

"Hm, let's work well today." She raised her fist awkwardly.

"Not that kind of reply!" He whined, taking his blazer from the ground as he stood up.

"What should I say then?" She rest her chin on her palm, pursuing her lips. 

Luhan gave her a look, making the girl chuckled by his look. "I miss–" and a worker knocked his door, probably wanting to drop some files that he needs to sign. "Ah, i'm not in the mood to say it again." Joohyun said jokingly.

He growled, hurriedly taking the 'do not disturb' sign from his desk that he usually use when he wanted to sleep, and put it on the door knob, sending a cheeky look to Seungwan, who smelled something fishy behind the do not disturb sign that he just put on the knob because he doesn't look sleepy or tired. He closed the door, finding Joohyun with a smile on her face. 

"I said, i'm not in the mood again. Putting that sign won't make me said so." She stucked her tongue out.

Luhan picked her up from her seat with all his strength and twirled her before crashing her lips gently. It takes a few seconds before she finally replied his kiss, that still makes the butterflies in her stomach flying around in happy. And it takes another few seconds to turn the kiss into a passionate making out that take her breath away in five minutes. 

Her legs are lingering around her torso with his arms around her with him sitting on his table, trying to catch her breath that he took five minutes ago. "Don't you need to take a bath?" She said, raising her chin towards his personal bathroom in the room. 

"Want to join?"

"Well no, my clothes will get wet and I don't have any spare."

Luhan shook his head, pulling her body closer so he could whispers in her ear. "Baby, that's why we don't use our clothes when we take a bath, so our clothes wouldn't get wet." He whispered, before leaving some mark on her neck. "It's not like it's our first time taking a bath together though." Luhan cut her thought, making the girl pinch his arm lightly.

"That was a different case, Lu!"

Ignoring the nags she made, Luhan choosed to bring her to the bathroom too, in case she miss him ( and his body. ), but the sight of him wasn't a shocking sight for her again, even though the upper body is getting more muscular than the last time they had it. Joohyun bited her lips, sitting right beside the sink, staring at the guy behind the shower glass.

"I know it. Come here already." He said.

And it a few minutes, she nagged again.

"Oh my, use protection! I'm not ready to be a mommy!"