The Change

Secretly, Greatly, Savior

POWW! POWW!

After a several shots Colonel Kim Tae Won falling to his knees besides Captain Ryu Hwan

"what ruined all of you like this?" Colonel Kim said with firm voice.
"I just want to stay close to people of my dream , my saviors..... forgive me Comrade Chief"

POWW!!  POWW!!

"What the is going on!" Unrelated voice came for the walkie-talkie. "Orders Change! Arrest all!"
"Everybody onward!" said the receiver to his followers while aiming the guns to the three spy that are infront of them.

Ri Hae Jin quickly twisting his body after hearing the orders from the enemies while aiming his gun and get ready to protect his captain and Lee Hae Rang

POWW!

"Puts your guns down!!'' Chief Seo accees to the place with one shoots
While he heading forward he said "Let me handle this for now on...! NOW! OUT OF THIS PLACE NOW!"
"Nde Sunbae-nim! Move! move! move!" said the receiver to his followers

In a second Chief Seo start to talk "Won Ryu Hwan, Ri Hae Jin and Lee Hae Rang .... All of you can still live.. please surrender yourself! I want to help you! Please..."
"SHUT UP YOU SCUMBAG!" Shout Comrade Hea Jin. "Go ahead Captain... This building has lots of structures on outside wall. You can use them and escape. I will earn some time for you." Hea Jin talk to his Captain with his weak voice.

But Captain Ryu Hwan remained silent and unmoves 
Hea Jin started getting angry and he shout "Get to yourself , WON RYU HWAN! don't you see..?! I just killed Colonel Kim Tea Won!.... You can stil ALIVE!! Move yourself!...... Wake up!! " Hea Jin is starting to cry.

Captain is still remained silant and unmoves, with Hea Jin last energy he said "Wake up!! Get to your senses Captain!!!" and he punch him with his own willing.
With the violence that has Hea Jin give for his Captian, has alerted the world of Ryu Hwan imagination.

Ryu hwan took his gun very careful to make sure that none of them is looking and save it in his pants

For Hea Jin his Captain is still unmoves, and Hea Jin start to crying harder and almost gave up but when tahat times come Hea Jin hear something and he stop
"Comrade Hea Jin.." whispered Ryu Hwan.
"Yahh!....Don't be afraid... There must be a way... now listen to me carefully" Ryu Hwan whispers bit louder but only let Hea Jin can hear it

After hearing his Captain voice, Hea Jin immediately help his Captain stand up even though Ryu Hwan don't need it

"I will surrender..." Shock Hea Jin when hearing 'the words' from his Captain mouth. "But .... I will surrender if.. You win this fight with no weapon! NOW!!! GUNS OFF!!". Hea Jin is startled but be ready for the next war.

"YAHH!!...How dare you guys leave me behind, well I might be injured but if this kind of war...(smirked) I Love It." Lee Hae Rang speech while moving slowly besides Hea Jin.
"You idiot!.... this war is only me and him...! pabbo!!" Ryu Hwan said while smacked Hea Rang head
"Bbwooo??!! come on ....it's not fair...but it's ok then because I already tired, by the way thank you for giving me rest early... fighting...hahhahahahah!!" Then Hae Rang walk of from the soon-to-be-war-place.
"You too Comrade!..Back off, this my fight" Ryu Hwan ward him away. Hea Jin a little bit stumble backwards.
But Hea Jin cannot accept the fact that he will let Captain fight alone with a severe condition, so he boldly move forward and says "No .. I will fight with him... All you need to do is rest with Comrade Hea Rang..."
"Ri Hae Jin! mov-"
"Won Ryu Hwan!! Don't you belived me.. i'm your protege.. am I right Captain... so please belived me even once.." Hea Jin talk while getting ready for the next fight.
"Ri Hae Jin,... don't die" Ryu Hwan walk off
"Yes Captain!"

-The Fight Begin-

Won Ryu Hwan waited anxiously besides Hae Rang but the Hae Rang said "Don't worry .. He might look weaker than you thought but he's much more stronger either...So don't need to be so restless..."
After a minute .
"Captain, Comrade Hea Rang..." Hae Jin said before fainted.

"huh!" Hea Rang shocked
"Hae Jin... Hae Jin!!" It shocked Won Ryu Hwan either then he immediately goes closer to Hae Jin.

But when Ryu Hwan watch at Hae Jin closely he start to feel something, something that he don't even know what it is. He smiled and proud of him because of winning the challenged that he don't even know about 'tried-to-winning-this-challenged' and he carefully caress Hae Jin cheeks then he smiled faded away and he immediatly lift Hae Jin with bridal style and running to the car that he use when he came here.

"yah...yah..YAHH! Wait for me! Wait! Won Ryu Hwan!" Hae Rang shout while chasing 'The Worried Ryu Hwan' for Hae Rang he find it funny because Ryu Hwan is hard to worried. Then he smiled, and start from today Hae Rang know the biggest secret of 'The Most Powerfull Won Ryu Hwan'

"YAH!! PALLI PABBO YAHH!! He's dying you bastard!" Shout Ryu Hwan worriedly and then he slowly put down Hea Jin at the back seats and he get in the front seats while Hae Rang is at the driver seats

"Yah! My feet were shots and now you want me to driver!" Hae Rang said with his so-angry face.

"Ahh... Mianhe.." Ryu Hwan said and he quickly jump from his seats to driver seats.

Not within a minute they already arrived at the hospital nearby. Ryu Hwan was so panicked when arrived that he don't even know that he is injured to. 

At the Emergency. "SOMEBODY! PLEASE HELP ME!! HE'S DYING YOU BASTRAD! FASTER!" Ryu Hwan screamed with Hea Jin in his hand lifeless.
But not within a second, a lot of nurses and even some of the docter help them. The nurse gave him hospital bed and he slowly put Hea Jin down like he is a porcelain doll or if he misstep that he put him down roughly that Hea Jin will die.

"Sir, ... Sir...please let him go...you slow down our work..." One of the nurses said.
"But.." Ryu Hwan speechless.
"It's ok...He's going to be okay..Please let go...So that we can start our work to save your 'one'" Said the another nurse.
Even if he's not willing to let them go but, what the nurses said was truth. Ryu Hwan slowly let them go in the 'EMERGENCY' place.

"Yahh! You're to worried about him..He strong enough you damn bastard....otherwise instead of 'HIM' maybe you should get check up to...ok then i'll go first!" Said Hea rang on the wheelchair while the nurse drag him away from his sight.

"Sir.. let me check you ok.." One of the doctor approach him
"Ahh.. ouh.. Ok.." Ryu Hwan confused but still accept it
__________________________________________________ ------------------------------_________________________________________________


Author notes

Well this is the first chapter...eerrmmm sorry if it's boring for you... i'll work harder okay... and i can't wait for the nest chapter either!!!