Come Back When You Hear This?

COME BACK WHEN YOU HEAR THIS?

i change this fanfic into one shot Mianhae~~~~~

http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2013/05/2pm-come-back-when-you-hear-this-song-i-nolaeleul-deudgo-dolawa {this is the song 2pm-come back when you hear this song lyric's}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cH5EAXNNg {this is the mv.}


"Kim eunsoo stay away from my Oppa Arraseo!!!" Jihyun slap eunso in her face and jihyun and their friend go away.Eunsoo was very emberrased because there were a few student's who saw her  and they laugh at her.She ran in her classroom and she cry "May i help you" "What do you want" "I don't come here to bullied you i came here to appologize to you" it was seungho "Why you did nothing wrong" "yes i did wrong thing,i was supposed to save you and be with you but i was with my friend i'm sorry Eunsoo" "Oppa its not your fault its okay since you are with me" they hugged each other for a few second's and seungho broke the hugged "Do you want to go to the cafe with me" Seungho say to her in a cute way "yah stop it arraseo i will come to the cafe with you" eunsoo pinched seungho cheek "Let's go" seungho held her ahnd and they headed to the school cafe.

After 3 month seungho keep ignoring eunsoo and he was always with jihyun who has a crush at seungho "Seungho oppa let's go to the cafe please" Seungho really didn't want to go to the cafe with her but he saw eunsoo looking for him and he say with a loud voice so eunsoo can hear what he saying "Ne let's go jihyunnie" Eunsoo heard him and she was very shocked "Seung-" before she could say a word seungho quikly held jihyun hand they headed to the cafe which make eunsoo stop saying her word.Eunsoo can't take it anymore and she followed seungho and jihyun "Yoo seungho" eunsoo yelled "What" seungho said in a cooly way.Eunsoo walked to seungho and Slapp~~~~"What was that for" "it means WE ARE BREAK UP!!!" she yelled at him.Seungho just smirked "And Jang jihyun do you have nothing to do why do you steal  people boyfriend do you have no shame and Yoo seungho that slap was my first slap in my entire life and i Wish you a good luck to both of you and i think both of made a good cauple" eunsoo headed to the rooftop and cry alone.

Seungho pov.

Eunsoo thank you for breaking up with cause i don't think i have much time to be with you."Ah~~" i think my heartproblem is back again like the doctor said.All i remembered is they take me to the hospital then it went blank.

Seungho was in the ICU he was still unconcious and Eunsoo didn't hear anything what happen to seungho.When she was headed to the rooftop she change her mind and she go home without telling anyone.'Geutorog saranghandeun geu saramllheobeorigo Taoreuneun nae-" it was eunsoo phone "Hello" "Are you eunsoo" "Ne Who is this" "I am seungho mom i know you don't want to talk to me but can you please listen to me please" Seungho mom was crying at the phone "Ne What is it" "Seungho is in ICU" "What!!"Eunsoo started to tear up "B-uu-t why" her voice craked "You didn't know he has a heart problem and the doctor said he has only three months" Eunsoo realized everything and she wwas so sorry to slap him and humillated him "Okay where is the hospital" "Oh ne i will come" Then she quikly headed to the hospital.When she reached th hospital she asked one of the nurse and she go to ICU where seungho was in it "Eunsoo" his parent called her before she go to seungho "Seungho give this to me he passed out i think it is for you" seungho mom gave a letter to eunsoo.Eunsoo walked to seungho and she sit infront of her and she read the letter.

                     "I'M SORRY FOR DOING THIS TO YOU YOU KNOW I AM NOT A GOOD BOYFRIEND FOR BUT I LOVE YOU AT THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU AT THE CAFE  AND WHEN I PROPOSED TO YOU AND YOU SAID 'YES' THAT WAS THE PRECIOUS TIME IN MY LIFE .AND AFTER THAT THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ONLY THREE MONTHS I DECIDED TO MAKE YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I THINK I CAN'T TELL YOU MY CONDITION I DON'T WANT TO SEE  YOUR TEAR'S SO PROMISED ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER CRY AND BE HAPPY WITHOUT ME AND FIND A BETTER MAN THAN ME WHO CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY AND WHO WILL NEVER DO LIKE ME TO YOU I LOVE YOU"

 

Eunsoo broke into tears "You Pabo why can't you tell me i will say something sweet to you and i will say I LOVE you once but i have no time to say why!" she hugged seungho and TTuuuuuT~~~~~~ "Seungho wake up seungho Doctor!!!" the doctor and his parents quikly come and the doctor chekup and the doctor say "He's dead i'm very sorry" "No doctor he can't dead please doctor save him PLEASE~~~~~" his mom was crying and she collapsed "Honey" his father yelled.Eunsoo was sitting near the door and she can't believed it she can't cry but deep in her heart she was crying.Her tear's fall from her eyes but she can't cry out loud.

AFTER 3 YEAR.

Eunsoo buy the cafe which is the first time she and seungho met and she met Kang eyoung her bestfriend who work in the cafe and eyoung introduced eunsoo to a very good man and eunsoo and jongsuk start a beautiful realationship.And eunsoo still love seungho but she also love jongsuk,eunsoo and jongsuk married and they lived in a beautiful house and they have 1 son and eunsoo named YOO SEUNGHO.there son look's exactly like seungho.

                                                        

                                               EUNSOO AND JONGSUK LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.