Not so bad.

Practice makes perfect.

"Seriously hyung, this i the last time — !" Byungjoo protested as he smoothed his hand over the nape of his neck, upper lip curled and brows furrowed. "My back can only take so much abuse. " He whined. Seogoongs tongue clicked against his teeth before his eyes came to a roll. "Aish - such a baby. Don’t mess it up and you won’t fall!" he protested with a smug grin resting along his features, as his sass was rewarded with another whine from Byungjoos pouting lips. 
This had been what felt like their hundredth attempt, something always seemed to go wrong and it ended with Bjoos back making a unwanted connection to the unforgiving tile. They assumed the position;
"One.. two..three!" 
Simultaneously, Seogoong forward and Byungjoo aided by pushing upward with his legs. His body flipped and quickly braced himself, knees pressing against the elders waist and Byungjoos eyes were squeezed tightly shut as he anticipated another failure and extra assistance to the already forming bruise to his back. Something he did not look forward too, his eyes were squeezed so tight for something he thought was inevitable until he realized his spine wasn’t abused by tile once more.
Eyes fluttering open and his gaze resting upon a smile curled onto Seogoongs features, one far too smug to Byungjoos liking. But it triggered one to sweep over his own lips, the excitement of finally getting it right had triggered a chuckle of sorts to bubble from the back of his throat and spill from his mouth and fill the air.
“You know, Bjoo - Couples normally do this and at the end they kiss..” the elders head tipped to the side, the corner of his mouth pulling into a slight smirk as he lent forward, brushing the bridge of his nose along the youngers. Byungjoos eyes went wide as the elders face got closer, leaning his head backwards out of instinct and indirectly throwing off the balance they had maintained for such a short time. 
Seogoongs eyes went wide as they suddenly fell forward, laced fingers went slack and Byungjoos back had made another unwelcomed connection to the tile. Pain rolling up the length of his spine and shoving a whimper out. 
As his eyes open once more, he meets the very same smiling Seogoong. Palm on each side of B-joos head and one of his legs trapped by the elders knees, Seogoongs eyes rested along the beautiful features Byungjoo was blessed with and his smile only grew as silence filled the room. All B-joo could hear was his breathing becoming erratic and the uneven palpitations in his chest. “H-hyung..” His words were catching in the back of his throat and any means of protest had been swallowed.
The elder didn’t speak, not a single word. Leaning himself forward and bringing his eyes to a close as he allowed the bridges of their nose to graze alone one another again, the tip of his circling the others before soft lips brushed against Byungjoos.
The younger wasn’t sure when exactly he started to hold his breath, but his chest felt tight and his lungs burned in a desperate need for air. The beating of his heart continued to thrum loudly in his ears as he attempted to breath in a proper rhythm, though no avail once he felt warmth of the elders lips envelop his own. 
Stealing any last source of oxygen from his lungs in a matter of seconds; Byungjoos response was hesitant as every muscle in his body tensed, before his lips finally came to a purse and press against Seogoongs. The elders mouth curled into a smile against Byunjoos lips as his head finally comes to a tilt, allowing their mouths to mold together in what seemed like a perfect fit.
Seogoongs palm came to a rest against the side of B-joos face, the pad of his thumb caressing the soft apple of the others cheek with a feathered touch. Pressing more against his lips and parting them slowly to allow his tongue to sweep along the seems of Byunjoos, a silent request that was accepted. The pigmentation of Byungjoos cheeks had shifted from its normal pallid tones to a fervent red as he felt the warm muscle of the elders pursue his own. 
Tongues massaging against one another and Byungjoos skin became heated to the touch, parting his lips more willingly and their lips started to work together in a slow dance whilst Seogoong takes the lead. The hand along the youngers cheek smoothed up his face and his fingers found themselves within the thick strands of his hair, fingers curling within the dark locks and tugging lightly at the roots.
Seogoongs action was rewarded with a soft sigh resonating within the back of B-joos throat, raising his arms and wrapping them around the elders neck to bring the others chest flush against his own. Warmth pooling within the pits of Seogoongs stomach as he felt the heat spread through his chest, reluctantly finding the strength to pull back. the plump lip between his own and capturing the flesh between his teeth and nibbling softly.
Byungjoos chest heaved as he filled his lungs with air that they so desperately needed, panting lightly as he tried to regain what little composure he had left. Opening his eyes to meet the smoldering gaze staring back at him, and it felt as though his breath was stolen all over again. “Maybe practicing.. isn’t so bad, after all..” Byungjoos words came in a whisper as his lips pulled into a small smile.