FINAL

Your Perfect Imperfections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   _1st Person P.O.V_

   Hyuk and I have been friends since childhood. He helps me a lot. But sometimes, I think that I'm a bad friend towards Hyuk.

   My parents and his parents are best friends and they work in the same company but in New York. They made Hyuk and I live together, in a big house, but not a mansion. They would visit but only once a month.

   At school, everything is different. We don't go to school together because I get bullied. They call me nerd, I don't even know why they call me nerd. Yes, I wear big specs. Yes, my scores are good and I'm a top 20 student. Yes, I'm quiet. But people just judge me, I don't get this. Anyways, I don't want Hyuk to be involve so I told him to go to school first.

   As I walked into the class, the students will immediately look at me with dirty looks.

   "Morning," Hyuk smiled.

   "Hmm"

   "SangHyuk-ssi, I think you should stop doing 'this'.."

   "Ey, what's with the sudden SangHyuk-ssi, you usually call me Hyuk oppa or oppa and what do you mean by stop doing this? Are you okay?" he leaned closer.

   I nodded my head immediately, "Ah, yeah I'm totally fine! You know.. Um.. You've been spending too much time with me. You also need to spend time with the rest of your hyung. I just don't want to be a burden for you."

   It's the truth but not 100% the truth. So, it's a half truth.

   "Eh? Why? My hyung understand that I want to be with you... And it's not a burden at all. You'll never be a burden for me," he smiled.

   "No. I'm fine. You should spend more time with them than with me..."

   "Well... If that's what you want, then okay," he pouted.

   As recess came, I sat alone while eating my lunch. The seat is not that far too Hyuk and his friends' seat. That's the only empty seat and it's in the corner of the cafeteria.

   After lunch, I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air. A few minutes then, I heard the door being opened and closed. As I turn around, there it goes...

   "Can you stay away from Hyuk oppa?"

   What the . Who the hell is she to tell what I should I do and what I shouldn't do? And oppa? I thought she's older? . 

   One of them laughed, "As expected, a nerd like her won't be able to answer it."

   "Yah! You think we don't know that you went to Hyuk's house? !" the other said.

   Pfft. We are living together. 

   The oldest smirked, "We've been holding back. We've been controlling ourselves to not to abuse you. But I think today is the day..."

   Then the next thing, I got beaten here and there. My hair being pulled. My face being slapped. My stomach being kicked until my back got hit to the wall. My specs being broke. I can't defend myself. I can't hold back my tears. I can't look strong in front of them.

   "YAH!" A deep voice yelled.

   The girls stopped and looked behind them. I can see that they're shock. They were like "omo, oppa." Pfft . The two persons are Hyuk's friend, I think it's HakYeon and Ravi, my sight is kinda blurry but then I still can take a look at the two boys. After that, everything went black.

   - - - -  

   As I open my eyes, everything is blurry but I notice that I'm in my bedroom.

  

   I saw Hyuk laying on the floor. His stomach on the floor and his face facing his left. His hugging his pillow slash doll too. He should be sleeping.

   I lay down next to him despite my painful body. Same position but facing him. Examining his features, he's cute and handsome features.

   His sleeping position is not really comfortable. So I decided to carry him to my bed despite my painful body. I move immediately, a quick movement that makes me wince, moan, grimace in pain and it's loud... Which makes Hyuk wake up from his nap.

   "Yah! Why are you on the floor?!"

   Hyuk didn't give me a chance to talk. He carry me bridal style to my bed.

   "May I?" he asked while pointing to the bed.

   "Sure."

   He smiled cutely and take his pillow and lay down next to me, facing me.

   "Hyuk, did you skip school?"

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter