Ep 2

Life as a fangirl

Guys , the character will use their own name. Sorry to confusing you guys. *Bows*

BTS's Coffee as her alarm , ringed. Jihyo smiled as she heard her alarm. Then , Baekhyun's voice come out of nowhere , singing Coffee. She opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun sat at her study table. 

His singing gets louder , Jihyo groaned. She take her pillow and throw it to him. Baekhyun laughed , "Yah , get up , we're going to be late". She get up and quickly ran to the bathroom.

After few minutes , she get out from her bedroom with her school uniform on. She sat at the table with her mother and father. "Eh ? Where's Baekhyun ?" She asked as she looked at her living room. "He's already go" her father said. "Oh , then I'll go to" she said.

"Breakfast ?" Her mom asked. "I'll just take the toast" she said and stuff the toast inside . "Bye" she said. "Oh , Jihyo-ah , we're outstation today" her father said. "Oh okay.  Have a safe trip. Love you guys" she said and give them a bunch of flying kiss. Her parents laughed at her action.

While walking to her school , she wear her earphone and played BTS's We Are Bulletproof. She sang and dance along. Then , Baekhyun and his friend , known as Exo-K , come out of nowhere. Baekhyun make a plan to scared her. While she was enjoying the song , six of them walked behind her quietly. 

"Let me go first" Sehun whispered , "No , as a leader , let me first" Suho whispered back. Jihyo know that they were behind her , she just wait for the right time to scare them. "Okay , okay. Group meeting.  Again" Baekhyun whispered and dragfed them to the corner.

They stand facing the wall. Jihyo quietly walked to them. "Baa !!" Jihyo shouted making Sehun and Kai fall , Suho shouted along , Chanyeol hugging D.O , Baekhyun shouted 'Omma !' and as usual no effect to D.O. Jihyo burst into a laughter.

"Oh my , my stomach hurts" she said as she wiped a tears on her eyes. "Oh okay , bye , I want to hear my baby sing" she said and continue to walk. They looked at her wierdly.  "Is she has a mental problem" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.  "Ani , its a fangirl problem" he whispered back and quickly ran to her "Yah, wait for me !" Baekhyun shouted.

They arrived at the school. In the classroom. Baekhyun and Jihyo in the same class , while the others were in the second class. "Okay class , here is your grade , and as always. Jihyo is the highest" Mrs Kwon , Jihyo and Baekhyun's science teacher. All on the class clapped their hands. "See , I told you , I'm the highest again" Jihyo whispered to Baekhyun. He rolled his eyes.

Recess time.

Jihyo and Exo K sat at their usual place. She take out her phone and screamed make the cafeteria went silent while the six chocked on their food. Baekhyun hit her arm. Jihyo winced in pain while rubbing her arm. "Yah what's wrong ?" D.O asked. "Omg , Jimn. Jimin's chocolate abs is life" she said , her eyes never leave her phone.

"I have it to" Baekhyun sudden said. Kai chocked on his water hearing Baekhyun's statement. Jihyo laughed , "As I know , your tummy was flat". "Duh.  Its summer Jihyo , my chocolate abs melt. If it's winter , I'm sure they  look like a perfect chocolate bar" he said. "Stop talking nonsense" Chanyeol said as he throw a tissue to Baekhyun.

School ended.

"Bye" Baekhyun and Jihyo said in unison to them. "Bye" they replied. Jihyo walks faster than usual. "Yah , Song Jihyo , wait for me" he said as he tried to catch up her pace. "Why are you in hurry ?" He asked. "I want to watch Mama hidden story , bye" She said and quickly walked to her house. Baekhyun just sighed.

"Mom , I'm home" Baekhyun said. Then he saw his mom crying. "Mom what's wrong ?" He asked. His mom looked at him. "Jihyo's parent" she said trying to catch her breath. "Why ?! What's wrong with them ?!" He asked , almost shouting. "They died" her mom said. Baekhyun quickly get up and ran to Jihyo's house.

Jihyo's phone ringed. "Hello'' she said. "Oh , aunt Jieun , hey what's wrong ?" She asked. "What ?!" She said as her phone dropped on the floor. At the same time , Baekhyun arrived at her house. He opened the door and saw Jihyo kneeling while crying hardly. I'm late.

Second Chapter ~ I'm sorry again for confusing you guys about the character name. Subscribe and upvote ? I'll appriciate that. Oh , and comment also , i want to know what you guys think about my story. Hee. Enjoy~