Byungbabo, Chanqueen

One Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish, where is he? I told him to be here at 5." L.Joe said as he was sitting at a table in a restaurant.

Today marks his and Chunji's one year anniversary.
L.Joe picked up his phone and dialed Chunji's phone number.
*ugh, he's always late. just because he's a pretty boy, doesn't mean he needs all the time in the world to get ready*
Just then Chunji answered the phone with a groggy voice.
"..Uhm? Yobeseyo?"
L.Joe scoffed slightly at his greeting, "Yah, "yobeseyo"? Where are you?  I have been waiting here for almost an hour already."
On the other side of the phone, however, Chunji was enjoying the tone of his boyfriend's voice.
"Ay~, we must be looking at different clocks then. Araso araso, I'll be there soon."

L.Joe was living strong to his motto of holding back three times and right now, Chunji was on his second straw.

"Whatever,  just get here quick.", L.Joe said and hung up.

After another 30 minutes, L.Joe felt two slightly built arms wrap around his neck. Even though Chunji's backhugs are one of L.Joe’s weaknesses,  he did not budge and kept his anger showing.

"What are you doing? Sit down."

Chunji pouted and let go of his boyfriend before sitting down. He sat across from L.Joe and just stared. This angered L.Joe even more.

"Yah, aren't you going to explain why you're late?"

All L.Joe got in return was a light chuckle from Chunji.

"Yah~, babe, don't be like that. I'm sorry, I overslept."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter