Chapter 32: I Fail As A Father

It's My Turn to Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

SEHUN:

 

Worried, he’s freaking worried realizing that his wife was in that state. Upon receiving a call from Luhan, he hurriedly grabs his keys and headed to the hospital.

 

“Aish! Get your moving!!” he hiss as he watch the train of cars lined up in the middle of the street due to heavy traffic.

 

He banged his fists for nth times to catch everyone’s attention but like him, others do it too. For heaven’s sake, it’s ten in the evening but the traffic is still heavy like in rush hour.

 

After about thirty minutes, finally, the car move and he sighed in relief. He speed off and arrive in the hospital’s lobby in no time.

 

“Miss, where’s Mrs. Oh Jenny’s room?” he asked and so the nurse look for it in the list.

 

“I think she’s still in the emergency room sir.” She answered and before she adds more, Sehun run and look for the emergency room.

 

The hall seems endless as he run through it and looks for the sign of the ER. Forgetful or fool as it seems but he forgot to ask where the ER is, for he’s eager to meet her wife.

 

In few turns he finally caught the sign and so he run through it. He halted and slowed his steps as he saw this man, unfortunately his best friend sitting on the chair outside the ER.

 

He thinks he sense his presence. Luhan slowly tilt his head and finally meets his gaze.

 

Luhan meet him in between as he takes his steps doubled than his. The moment they close the gap between them Luhan grab his collar and pinned him on the wall.

 

“You piece of sh*t! How dare you to do that kind of thing to her!” Luhan hollered in anger. From the look of his eyes he’s really mad.

 

Sehun’s about to say something when the ER door opened, revealing the worn out faces of two doctors who attended Jenny’s needs.

 

Luhan’s grip suddenly loosen up and he run before him through the approaching doctors.

 

“Yixing! How is she?” Luhan asked one of the doctors, it’s his friend by the way who happened to be Jenny’s personal doctor. Dr. Zhang sighed before starting his talk.

 

“She’s fine. We almost loose her but luckily she survived, though she loose something..” he stated and that make Luhan confused.

 

“What is it?” he asked but Dr. Zhang eyed the man behind him.

 

“You’re the husband right?” he asked, referring to Sehun. Luhan dart him a look.

 

“N-Nae!” he hesitantly answered and abruptly took steps forward, leveling to Luhan.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Oh. We do everything we can but we fail. Your wife…she lost your baby.” Dr. Zhang stated, and that really surprises him, leaving him speechless and stunned.

 

---

 

“I-I…m-my b-baby…w-what..” was all he could say.

 

He’s been like that all this time, muttering some words that he can’t get to construct in the end. He’s speechless, he run out of words due to shock.

 

“You lost your baby idiot you got that!!” Luhan hollered as he grab him by the collar and shook him, merely letting him wake up in reality.

 

Though still in that state he manage to meet his furious gaze and fight with it.

 

“You don’t understand hyung.” He shot back.

 

“Understand? What the hell wouldn’t I understand? You almost killed your wife in defending that mistress o

Please log in to read the full chapter