Chapter 2

My boyfriend is a frog!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The warm rays glided down my face, recalling that it is time to wake up. I reached out, still not opening my eyes, because the magic of a night's sleep would like to keep a little longer. However, an alarm clock, five minutes early I woke up, ruthlessly rang eerily annoying melody, and I barely managed to touch disable it.
 

I'd like to lay still, but classes begin at 8, and before that time need to gather and to have breakfast, and at least just once read specified, Mrs. Kim story about some historical general who made many valiant feats in honor of his beloved.

It would be great if I had an excellent memory, like most of my classmates. Even Hanna and Lim Ri could easily, only once scanned the single paragraph of text, as if the memory retell word for word. At such times seems to me that I got not an ordinary school for rich kids, and a school for gifted individuals. This more reminiscent in some kind of witchcraft, but is it possible to believe in something that does not exist?

I am surprised that, not having to wake up, already thinking about these things, and my hastily unstuck sleepy eyes, by focusing.

Sitting in front of me some spot and silently examines me. However, when comes to my mind that this is, I'm jumping on the bed and screaming that there are forces trying to throw off a bright green frog on the floor. Calmed down a little, squat to squat and stared consider clearly offended creature congealed on the floor, I'm gradually, remembering the past evening and night.

It can’t in fact be that it was that guy ... And why is he again a toad? Really.... my kiss already lost their properties, and I will have to kiss him again? But for what reason I'm going to do it? What if I just have to take it to the pond and throw back in the water? Most likely, exactly what I need to do!
 

I climb down out of bed and quickly put on slippers, wrapped in lightweight flax robe. Trying not to look at the frog, as soon as possible change into school uniform hiding behind a makeshift curtain of towels, and collecting hair in a ponytail once again come to the amphibians.

— What should I do with you? - Asked softly, and after a moment, all the same taking him in his arms, and was surprised strange creatures submission. — You really Sehun? Or is it all had a dream?

Of course, is very strange to talk with a toad, but I think I finally went crazy, and that the happened at night, there's some truth to that.
 

I put a frog on the table and began to collect school bag, at the same time picking up a flashlight, which I borrowed Eun-Ah, when I came back in the darkness from her school. I shall come to her after classes and at the same time ask her opinion about all these eccentricities.

When I want already to leave the room, frog utters a low, throaty sound, making me look back. I looked at her and noticed that she goes through legs, moving to the edge of the table.
 

— Wait, you fall! - screaming and before she reaches the edge, I hand picks up a toad.

 

Maybe he wants with me, since I does not wished sit in silence in the room and just wait for. Slightly doubt that the frog can harm me if suddenly seem in class or again will start emit a loud sounds, but justify themselves by saying that I could escape to a break and take her to the pond.
 

—  Only a sound, understand, - show her that she can understand my words, and put on top of the book, leaving the bag slightly open.

I go out into the hallway and immediately to my unhappily, stumble on couple evil, forced me to kiss a frog.
 

— Look, she had even no fallen ill - spitefully grinned Hanna, approaching to me. - Nothing at her does not work, she all the same stupid loser.
 

I was silent, biting my lip almost painfully, and I feel how beating heart in my chest like a frightened bird is, crashing against the metal bars of the cage. I view shoelaces and think about what to buy to the tea when I am go to Eun-Ah. I think about every little thing that comes to mind if only not be dipped into reality and not fall in the approaching hysteria.
 

No, no a time when I closed and crying in the toilet for a long time has passed, do not want to exhausting myself for some of mockery. These people are not worthy of my tears.
 

— Yes, she just ignores us! - Howled indignantly Lim Lee, somehow quickly turning out nearby and painful blows my shoulder.

They're just diffident fools, yes. This is an indication of weakness, not strength at all. Thus they prove to themselves that are worth something, I just need a little be patient...

 

— What are you doing there? - Down the corridor swept imperious voice teacher and the girls immediately frozen shun, shyly glancing at approaching a woman.

 

I mentally rejoice that they did not had time to make me any harm, and people are not so many gathered to watch, so this morning can even be considered a success.

— Come quickly in class! - Said to me, the teacher, and I dutifully with his head down, trudged toward the exit, leaving behind an evil girl who now reprimanded for misbehavior.

 

 

***



— Baekhyun-ah, you'll go with us today in the village? Let's go to the newly opened coffee shop? - Hannah mumbled, clinging to the arm guy her slender fingers.

I roll my eyes and turned away to the window, looking at people walking around the yard disciples. I want to quickly get out of here, but would not see the hateful persons and pick up a bag from which at any moment can waft croaking sound. What-what, and that, I just not necessary. For the retention animals and in this case and amphibians can even expel from school, and then where I go? Home ... I do not have a hereditary money from parents by law I get completely finished school. The prospect is not happy; I do not really want to live on the streets...
 

— Well, Baekhyun-ah, please ... - Annoying notes of her voice just deduces from itself, and after some thought, I still repelled socks shoes from the floor, intending to leave the room. Picking up the bag, rush to the exit, for some reason, glancing in the direction of a couple of noisy, and to my great surprise, intercept glance guy who strives towards me.

I blinked; banishing stunned, and abruptly turns away, pretend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter