Sealing Their Broken Hearts

Sealing Their Broken Hearts

Author's Note: Hello Awesome Readers!

 

I just thought of this little storyline last night and wrote it this morning. I don't think that it's the best of my writing but it's something? So tell me and let me know what you all think of it. Also, I thought about making this mini oneshot angsty but then I decided to just make it sad and kind of happy but not really? Sorry for all the grammar crap. :)

Oh also, does anyone know or can anyone recommend a good graphic designers for my fanfics? :)

Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJxoy3ikL3U ::::: I remember by Yurima (I think I spelt his name right)

RATED R for some vulgar words

Also...VOTE AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE for maybe full story in the near future. :)

 

Love,

Neena

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was selfish Haenim...I blamed everything on you."

Haenim glanced at Sehun and saw the tears in his eyes. She sat there not knowing what to do because all the tears that she had cried out were no longer there.

"It was selfish of me to tell you that it was your fault for losing our child when in reality it was no one's fault. I cheated on you because I was so angry and..." His eyes slammed shut as the tears streamed down his face. "I was stupid to do such thing because after when you left I only realized how much you meant to me and I started loving you more and more each day. I missed you so much and my heart searched for you every day."

Haenim looked away to stare at the big oak tree in her parents backyard. All the blood rushed to her head and small blurry memories flashed in her head. Seven years, it has been exactly seven years and she was finally back in Seoul. She couldn't even remember the reason why she left in the first place. Was it because she lost their stillborn child? Or was it because she caught Sehun cheating on her? Or was it because they argued and fought so much that it drove them apart? It didn't matter because their relationship started going down hill after when she lost their stillborn child. It was true, Sehun blamed everything on her. He became heartless and went out every night after work. He was barely home and when he was they would argue until their furniture broke.

They were supposed to get married and she wasn't even sure if getting married was still the answer for their relationship. Three days before their actual wedding ceremony, Haenim caught Sehun in bed with another women. That was when the last piece of her heart shattered and she broke down, going more than crazy. Haenim ended their relationship, telling everyone in their family that she wanted to move to the United States to pursue her career in creative writing. Some understood and some thought that it was selfish of her but despite the criticism that she received from her family and his family, Haenim left and never went back home. She only called home and sent Christmas and Birthday gifts from the United States.

Haenim snapped out of her thoughts as she turned to look at Sehun. She found him with his hands against his face, his body trembling while he apologized over and over again. Haenim remembered those times when she used to apologize to him and asked him to forgive her for losing their child. She remembered his cold stare and dark eyes that always sneered back at her with no empathy. Haenim couldn't remember the last time when Sehun held her in his arms and let her cry on his shoulders...no...not since she lost their child.

Her fingers found its way to touch his shoulder to silently tell him that she was there listening to him. "When I lost our baby....I cried every day for three years straight. I cried because I thought it was my fault for losing our child. I cried because our relationship started to fall apart. I cried because you cheated. I cried because I loved you too much to tell everyone the truth."

"When I heard that you were coming back to Seoul..." Sehun said softly as he turned to face her. "I had many thoughts and emotions running through me because for many years...I have practiced and tried to bring myself to come to you and find you and tell you that I'm sorry. But I failed every time because I was too ashamed of myself."

That was when she realized how hurt and broken he still was from their dark past. It would be selfish of her to tell him off and tell him that he didn't have a clue what he was talking about but she wasn't selfish. For as long as she can remember, she has always been considerate and thoughtful of others. Haenim gave him a small smile. "It's OK Sehun. I understand..."

"I wish it was Haenim...I wish everything was still the same. I wish I could go back in time and make everything work." Sehun stared at her with his piercing eyes. "I want you to stay in Seoul."

"What?" Haenim became alarmed and confused. Why did he change the subject so suddenly?

"I've tried to move on Haenim...I've tried to find someone else to love but I can't."

She nervously laughed. "Sehun...we can't do this. It's too much for the both of us. We both still have broken hearts that we still need to patch up ourselves and..."

He cut her off. "I want you to stay in Seoul for a month. Let me mend that broken heart of yours and let me be the one to pick you back up. If at the end you tell me that you can't take it anymore...I will let you go...please."

Haenim shook her head, pressing her hand against his chest as he leaned in. "We can't take the risk to do this and get hurt."

Sehun caressed her face, his fingers brushing her hair back. "We both can't possibly be hurt more than this Haenim. What is hurting us the most is that we can't seem to forget about the past and move on. So let's start over again and let me show you how much we mean to each other."

She watched the way he his lips and knew that he was starting to become afraid. He was afraid of rejection. "Why are you doing this? Why now? Why did you wait so long to tell me this? Your feelings may not have changed for me but what if I told you that mine has? What if I told you that I no longer love you?"

Sehun smirked, finding her questions amusing. "If you didn't love me...you would have probably pushed me away the moment I started talking about our baby. But Haenim...that's the thing I love about you the most. Your kind, beautiful heart is what makes you shine the most, just like the sun. You understand, you listen, and even if that person has hurt you, you will still endure the pain and make the best out of the situation."

Haenim couldn't believe it...tears fell from her eyes and were now rolling down her cheeks. A small sob escaped her lips, her shoulders lightly shaking as she collapsed against Sehun's chest, and her hands clutching his shirt. Haenim hated it because out of all the people she knew, Sehun always knew her the best. She could feel it...she could feel his loving affection towards her. "I just don't want you to tell me that you love me at this second and change your mind the next minute."

"Nothing is going to change Haenim...nothing will be able to change me or my love for you."

His words were soft and quiet like a lullaby and that made Haenim gently push herself away to look up at him. The dreamy sparkles in his eyes told her everything. It told her that he meant what he said and that he was not going to take his words back. He was going to show her just how much the two of them were meant to be.

 

 

 

 

 

One Week Later-Seongbukdong-The night before the wedding-10:30 P.M.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Haenim! This is a little too much! Kai is going to kill me!"

Haenim laughed as she forced her sister Dalnim to wear a short black Gucci dress. "Don't worry...he's going to love it."

"This is so ty."

Haenim scoffed at her sister's complaint as she fixed her bra. "ty? This is what you call ty." She said as she came out of the walk-in closet. Haenim wore a low cut laced dress that barely covered her . Her face was covered in makeup, her eyes smoldered in black eyeliner, her cute pouty lips were red, and her light brown hair perfectly straightened. "Let's go. They're waiting."

Dalnim started laughing. "Geez, New York definitely changed you. You never wore like that before."

"Well this is what you wear if you want to get free drinks and body shots." Haenim said as she gave her little sister a wink. She grabbed her heels and the two of them started down the stairs as they laughed about Haenim's joke.

"You two take forever! All of our friends are there already!" Sehun said whining as he stood there waiting.

"So what? We have the entire night." Haenim walked to the door and slipped into her heels.

"What are you wearing?!" Sehun screamed, running to where she stood.

She laughed at his alarmed expression and bulging eyes. "A dress."

"A dress? That's more of a kid shirt if you ask me." He said with a scoff, finding her answer ridiculous.

"So what? More free drinks and body shots." Haenim said casually.

Sehun scoffed again, briefly looking away and then back at her. "Go change, there is no way you are going to wear that."

"Why can't I? It looks good on me!" Haenim grabbed Sehun's tie and aggresively yanked him closer to her. "And who said that the body shots weren't going to be on you? Or...on me."

A sly grin formed on his lips as he smirked. His fingers traced small patterns on her collarbone and down her chest to her s. "Nice try but you better go wear something different because I'm not sure how long you'll have this dress on before I rip it off of that...luscious...y...body of yours." His low whispering words hit against her ear as a small chuckle escaped his lips.

Oozing shivers were sent down to her toes, butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. She looked up at Sehun and she knew he found her frown amusing. It had only been one week since she agreed to give him a chance to make it up to her and she couldn't believe it how comfortable she has gotten with him. Never has a man ever made her feel this ually aroused before and Sehun always knew what to say or do to make the juice pool between her warm and wet her .

 

Haenim eventually went to go change after debating with Sehun why she couldn't wear the dress. Sehun told her that he didn't want any other men looking at her or even touching her. She gave in after wasting fifteen minutes of bickering about her dress. It was a little past one in the morning and their night at the club was almost over. They all agreed to leave to go home and get some rest before the wedding. Kai took Dalnim home first and said that he would be heading to Sehun's apartment after. She and Sehun sat in his car for a few minutes before heading home.

"I had fun tonight." Haenim said with a warm smile.

"Me too." Sehun stared out the window for a few minutes with his lips pressed against each other. He then glanced at her as he his lips. "I know this might seem to be too much but I want to start at where we left off. I..." Sehun hesitated a little, letting out an exasperated sigh. "I want you to move in with me for the month."

She stared at him, her lips parting to say something but she couldn't say anything. Haenim looked away, folding her arms, and sitting back to think for a few seconds. Her mind was blank because she wasn't sure what to say. She decided to tell him how she really felt. "I'm scared Sehun...I'm scared to fall in love with you again because nothing ever stays the same. Maybe you only love me because you're feeling the grief and pain and..."

"I thought that maybe I would only miss you and love you for a little while because of the pain and grief I was feeling but it's not that. Even now at this very moment, my heart still feels incomplete and I still miss you." His voice was soft and trembling again.

Haenim reached to hold his hand. "It's OK to miss someone Sehun."

"But it's more than missing you. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My biggest mistake was letting you slip away by pushing you away. How can I ever forgive myself for doing something so foolish? I hurt you and I spat on you. Every day for the past seven years I woke up in tears because my aching heart searched for you in my dreams. When I was awake, my heart hurt the most because I always thought about the pain that I put you through." Sehun fought against his tears and swallowed his sobs. "I hurt the person that I love the most."

It was then she knew that the only way to seal their broken hearts was to help each other out of their grieving and painful state. Sehun was right. If she didn't love him, she would have pushed him away the moment he started to talk about their past. In her wounded heart, she knew that she still cared for Sehun but to let herself fall into his embrace and fall in love with him all over again was questionable. Haenim was afraid of the outcome but what more did she have to lose? Nothing because all the things that she once had in life, she had already lost and for Sehun to reach out to her meant that he wanted her to gain what she once lost.

"From this moment on we should leave the dark past behind and only remember the good ones."

Sehun looked back at her with his sad gaze. "What are you trying to say?"

"We'll give this relationship a try for a month and if it doesn't work then we'll part ways. I'm not doing this because I pity you but because I want the both of us to seal each other's hearts and live peacefully." Haenim smiled, caressing the side of his face. She saw the dreamy sparkles in his eyes again and couldn't help but laugh. "I forgot how ridiculously cute you look when you are sad."

His adorable crescent moon eyes lit up as he laughed with her. He gently grabbed her hand and placed tiny kisses on the tip of her fingers. "I love you Haenim and please...let me make it up to you. I want to you show you just how much you mean to me."

Haenim stared up at him as he scooted toward her, the tip of his nose lightly touching hers. She nodded, reassuring him that she wasn't going to go anywhere.