How the....

what the......

The Exo members stared at the two foriegn girls rolling on the floor of their dorm, utterly confused. There was a loud noise of shock from Chen as one female jumped into his lap, purring much like a cat.

"What the-" Baekhyun started his eyes drawn to the girl still on the floor as she sat up suddenly.

"Why do you guys hip so much?" She blinked her wide eyes at them, and the males froze. Well at least the girls spoke Korean.

"How did you get past security?" Chen asked as he leaned away from the first girl, who was trying to poke him.

"The Power of Coffee!" The second girl grinned, and then pouted, "You didn't answer my question!"

"We made them faint..." The Girl in Chens lap tilted her head. Chen suprised by her sudden addition into the conversation.

"Overpowered by cuteness!" The younger girl stood up from the floor and pulled her hands to her face, "bbuing bbuing!"

"Oh, and Namine hit them over the head!" The elder pointed to the girl doing Ayego.

"With a doughnut!" She folded her arms, "You guys need tougher guards, they fell after the bubble tea"

"Bubble tea?!" Sehun looked at the fan girls hopefully.

"None for you!" The un-named girl growled softly while Namine laughed.

"Panda!" Namine pointed at Tao, who jumped to hide behind Chanyeol. "Look Kairi!"

"There is an Owl too!" Kairi squealed in delight, The ten males more confused than they were two minutes before.

"Come hug me brothers!!!" Namine flung her arms out to the sides, D.O and Tao being pushed forwards by the other members.

"These girls are nuts!" D.O shuffled himself behind Tao, who reached out to pat Namine on the head, his worried gaze slowly melted into one of affection.

"You have nuts" Namine stuck her tongue out at D.O as the latters cheeks filled in a blush. Kairi burst into laughter from Chen's lap, Her younger friend now starting their usual song lyric banter:

"wowowowowow Black pearl!"

"I Lost my Mind!"

"Overdose!"

"Chen's My Baaaaaby!" 

The males watched eyes wide. 

"All i want for Kris Mas is Boazi!" Namine piped up. This caught Xiumin's attention.

"Me?" He took a step forward.

"No the food!" Namine rolled her eyes dramatically as if he should have known. Xiumin resisted the laugh threatening to escape his lips.

"I want a dinosaur for christmas... Can i please Nam?" Kairi pleaded from Chen's lap as Suho and Chaneol laughed and flopped themselves down on the sofa. Suho dangling a necklace infront of Kairi's face to see if she would react like a cat.

"You can have a Chenasaurus!" Namine stuck her thumb up before flopping herself down on the floor. "I want a deer!" Kairi Froze at this and started whimpering.

"Lu Han......" Her voice small and quiet.

"And now they are crying....." Suho scratched his head, the complete confusion etched onto his face.

"I'm confused... Who are they?" Lay tilted his head from a distance. The two girls stood up and introduced themselves quickly before returning to what the were doing. "well that explains that"

"Sehun has a bubble ..." Namine giggled as Her Unii scolded her. "What? cant i tell the truth now?"

"Is is just me... or does anyonw else want to keep them?" Baekhyun tilted his head from the corner as Chen nodded a little.

"Guys you can't just adopt them, they aren't Cats!" Lay shook his head at the younger members.

"Oh i dunno hyung, this one thinks she is...." Chanyeol jabbed his thumb towards Kairi,

"Hey! her name is Kairi!" Chen scowled before glancing down at the said girl, "Though i wish she would stop purring!". Kairi looked at Namine and grinned before meowing lodly, being joined by her younger friend

"Where did you come from?".Baekhyun asked gently.

"Our mothers Wombs!" Namine giggled "But in my world everyone is a Lay unicorn and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies!" 

"And" Kairi jumped up from Chen's lap, "in my world Chen is an Oppa, not a Dongsaeng!"

"And Boazi hugs me!" Namine motioned to Xiumin, who had been silently watching. He opened his arms and wrapped them round her in a hug,

"Like this?" His eyes widened as he felt her hug him back, then he gasped as she slapped him.

"Namine!" Kairi scolded her.

"He haunts my dreams. punishment!" The younger pouted and then frowned... "Fine... come here Boazi let your dongsaeng kiss the boo boo better!"

"You won't slap me again will you?" Xiumin gazed over her worriedly as Namine shook her head.

"Om nom!" Kairi started Knawing on Chen's arm,

"Stop chewing me! Hyung Help!" He called over to Xiumin who was currently being climbed on by Namine.

"I Can't move!" He tries to prove his point.

"Shall we just leave them?" Kai who had been ignoring the whole thing, shrugged, "I want Chicken"

"Don't you dare!" Chen and Xiumin chorused.

"Boazi! lets get icecream!" Namine pulling on his arm.

"Does he taste like Boazi?" Kairi blinked as she nuzzled herself under Chen's hand. Namine Xiumins face and grimaced.

"Ewww! no he tastes like makeup!" She pushes him away and jumps on Tao. "Panda!"

"I'm starting to agree..... Can we just keep them? They're funny!" Xiumin laughs and Kairi curls herself up on the sofa next to Chen.

"Guys, these are Humans. They can't be pets!" Lay shook his head. "Though, they are really adorable."

"Can i just Wushu them? Then we can go to sleep" Tao sighed sleepily.

"No!" The girls cowered, Kairi hiding behind Chanyeol and Namine behind Baekhyun. "They are gonig to send us back Unii!"

"You wont send us back to the old guys in white coats... will you?" Kairi swerves her pleading eyes to Chen, who automatically patted his lap, letting her jump onto it.

"So you are escapees of a mental hospital?" Kai shook his head, "Knew it!"

"We are not! They poke us with things the arent supposed too!" Namine kicked Kai in the shin and as he yelped they noticed Suho's nose bleeding. "Suho you ert!" Kairi giggled from her spot. 

"what do they poke you with?" Sehun stretched, figuring he might aswell get comfy.

"Sharp things. they hurt!" Kairi whimpered earning a pet on the head from Chanyeol.

"Why?" He scratched his head.

"Because we are a little odd...." Namine leaned over and whispered. "We are magic!"

"Really?!" The exo members gasped.

"No" Namine grinned, pleased with herself.

"Namine thinks she's a fairy!" Kairi giggled and then stopped suddenly as Chen kissed her cheek at her cuteness... Resulting in an unconcious Girl on the floor and her younger friend screaming that Chen had killed her. Namine clambering over all the other members to hit Chen over the head.

"Guys? Should we just call the cops?" D.O rubbed his eye tired. "I can't put up with this all night....."

"I AM GROOT!" Kairi shouts as she springs up. "ouch my head... Namine!!! Don't hit Chen...." Kairi bows apologizing. "We had Coffee....." 

"He killed my unii! he killed... Oh!" Namine stops and then falls backwards into Xiumin. "BOAZI!!!!"

"Ok Nam... I think they have been tortured enough...." Kairi giggled, and the men looked at her confused. "Though i do still want a dinosaur....." 

"Ok that's it! Lets all go to bed! Chen And Xiumin can sort these two out!" D.O stands leading the others away. 

"CHEN!!!" Kairi dives onto his lap as Xiumin carries Namine to the chair. The two males patting the girls on the head until they are asleep.

"I am so glad not all of our fans are like these two!" Xiumin sighs.

"Kind of make you notice them more though right?" Chen grins at his hyung before closing his eyes to sleep. Both Males promising to find out what the hell was going on with the two strange fan girls.

 


ok now i hope yo guys will notice all the jokes, and just so you gys know.. if it doesn't make sense, don't worry. it just something me and Namine were joking about and wanted to share with you all ^.^