Chapter 1

Would You Still?

 

 

"Saeron! It's your first day at your new school and you're going to be late? Please do me a favour and not make a bad impression on the first day." I heard my mum sigh as she walked out of the room for the nth time. I hate waking up for school. There is nothing to look forward to at all. School is such a burden. I'm not being pessimistic but there are so many teenagers that dislike school, right? The girls in my previous school are all trying so hard to gain popularity and guys' attention it's disgusting really. And you know what?  The guys actually flirt back. It just makes me want to vomit.


The reason I transferred school? My mum got a new job here and my dad opened a new branch of his amazing restaurant that sells deubokki around this area. My mum keeps reassuring me that everything would be fine and I would meet great friends and might even find my true love. I scoffed at that cause it's absolutely impossible that I'd fall for those type of guys.

I arrived at my new school just as the bell rang. I didn't look for the office immediately. I mean like, I'm the new kid, what would they do to me right? After looking around the school premises, I must admit it is really beautiful. Hopefully the students are as nice as the environment. I laugh silently to myself before I continued my little 'tour' of the school. I chanced upon the office down the hallway. I greeted the receptionist and requested for the map and my timetable.

I exited the office and struggled to find my classroom. I got lost a couple of times before I came to a stop when I saw a guy with a cigarette between his hands sitting on the staircase alone, staring into space. I thought I got away without him seeing me but apparently my feet decided to be uncooperative with me today because just then, I trip over my own feet and fell flat on my face. I looked up only to find him staring at me. I thought I saw a flicker of concern flash behind his unnerving eyes but apparently I saw wrong because the next moment, he rolled his eyes and limped away, as if his leg was injured. I muttered some swear words at his back. At that moment, he's definitely at the top of the list for the list of people I dislike.

I reached my homeroom, which was almost over. I knocked on the door and greeted the teacher with my best smile as I don't want the teacher to think I'm one of kids who don't give a flying about the elders. "Ah, I'm guessing you're the new student? I'm Kang Wonha. You may call me Mr Kang. Please greet the class and introduce yourself." the teacher silenced the class and all eyes were on me.

Someone caught my fullest attention and it's the guy that I met at the staircase just now. I gave him a stern glare at his head as he is the only one not looking over. Rude. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Im Saeron. Please take care of me." I did a 90 degree bow. The teacher placed me infront of Mr. Rude. I mentally rolled my eyes at the dense teacher that does not seem to acknowledege my hatred for the said guy behind me.

As I was taking my books out for the next class, which is my most loathed class, Maths. I thought my day couldn't get any worse, now that Mr. Rude was sitting behind me. But he just had to tap me on the shoulder and whispered something that made me gasp audibly.

 

Hey guys! Cliffhanger for now. Oops. I hope you guys are happy with the first chapter(?) And btw, y Jongin is y ;) Please support me and upvote this story and don't forget to subscribe:)
I will try to get chapter two out soon. Please don't give up on this story, alright?