Chapter 1

I'm done, Princess.

 

chapter 1;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  NP:  Love U, Like U - Shut Up Flower Boy Band OST

 

Myungsoo hated it the most. Junmyeon's never ending nagging.

He's still not sure why they assigned junmyeon as his producer for his next solo album. It's not like he doesn't want to work with him but he surely doesn't like all the scoldings and naggings he always gives him. Junmyeon is an excellent man, and myungsoo knows it. Junmyeon is a genius man, and myungsoo also knows it. For myungsoo, junmyeon's only problem is his attitude, he has this attitude that would want you to smack his freaking face. Oh how many times myungsoo wanted to do that. 

 

"Myungsoo. Ya Kim Myungsoo." He was disturbed on his thoughts when the familiar annoying voice was heard by myungsoo's ears. Myungsoo looked up to only see junmyeon with a paper in his hands. 

 

"The boss gave this lyrics, the title of the song is "Love U, Like U", OST singer Kim Yerim personally handed the song to us to let it be in your album, it's no problem for her. But one problem for us is... we need a female singer" Junmyeon explained. 

 

Myungsoo grabbed the paper on junmyeons hands and examined the lyrics, he chuckled as he read the lines one by one "Aw so cheesy" myungsoo said chuckling. He looked up to junmyeon whose looking at him seriously, "Why do we need a female singer when I can sing this by myself" Myungsoo confidently said.

 

"You? are you sure? You're quite confident huh, okay we'll try. Try to learn the song first and after you can just go to us if you're ready" Junmyeon said before going out of the recording studio. 

 

"This is just a piece of cake." Myungsoo said smirking as he examines the lyrics. 

 


"Junmyeon, I would like to introduce someone to you. She'll be part of your production team and you'll work together for Myungsoo's comeback." The boss said as he goes to his phone to text someone. 

 

Junmyeon just nodded his head and waited for that someone to come, he was quite surprised since it's a girl this time because they never had a girl member in the production team, so he's quite excited and nervous if she'd do well at the same time. 

 

After 5 minutes of waiting, someone opened the door revealing a girl whose wearing a mini black skirt, black heels, and white sweater. Her face looking so baby like, her smile looking so attractive, and her long hair flawlessly bouncing as she walks. Junmyeon stared at her in awe only to be disturbed by the boss' voice. 

 

"So junmyeon let me introduce Park Chorong, she'd be the song writer of the production team. Don't under estimate her since she's been studing at Seoul University performing arts and she has tons of songs under her list. So take good care of her and introduce her to the other team members and also to myungsoo." The boss gladly introduced her. 

 

"Um.. hi?" That was the only thing that junmyeon managed to blurt out because he's too busy gawking at her beauty. 

 

The girl smiled sweetly at him before bowing her head, "Hello, i'm chorong and please take care of me." Chorong said before looking back at the boss to talk again. The boss noticed junmyeon staring at chorong and all he can do is laugh at junmyeon's reaction to chorong, the boss obviously know what's gonna happen in the future if this continues. 

 

 

After the meeting with the boss... 

"So, chorong-ssi. How long have you been writing songs? You know Seoul University is such a good school to go to, you're lucky that you got to study there." while walking junmyeon tried to have a conversation with her, to break the ice between them.

 

"Well almost 4 years? it started as a joke but it became my hobby, then I had inspirations, then I realized what I want to be when I grow up... to become a song writer." Chorong said smiling to herself remeniscing her younger days, she looked at junmyeon before asking "How about you, how long are you producing music? that's such a hard thing to do.." 

 

"It's been 6 years already, and in those years I had a very hard time doing music. My friends turn their backs on me, artists rejecting my songs, and such disappointing things." Junmyeon said looking down sighing. 

 

Chorong stopped before looking at junmyeon worriedly "Oh. I'm sorry for asking such thing." Junmyeon shook his head before mouthing it's 'okay'. 

 

Junmyeon was about to say something when a voice disturbed the two from talking "Oh look what we have here, our producer flirting with the new girl.. hmm at times like this you should be helping me now PD-nim" it was myungsoo. 

 

Junmyeon looked at myungsoo before looking at chorong and looking back at myungsoo again, "Well chorong I would like you to introduce to this fish looking guy here. Park chorong this is myungsoo and myungsoo this is park chorong, she'd be working with us." Junmyeon gladly introduced the two. 

 

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows at junmyeon before nodding his head towards chorong "I'd gladly would like to work with you pretty girl, want to have a drink with me first before going to work?" Myungsoo said grinning from ear to ear, chorong on the other hand has this "disgusted" face look. 

 

Junmyeon saw it before chuckling, "Stop that myungsoo, let's get back to work and let's see what we have with our new song writer." Junmyeon held chorong's wrist and dragged her to the recording studio. 

 


 

"Um.. junmyeon? you can release my wrist now." Chorong told junmyeon who is still holding her wrist, junmyeon looked down on his hand before quietly releasing it. He looked to his side before biting his lower lip because of embarrassment. 

 

Junmyeon coughed to break the awkwardness between them, "So everyone i'm here to introduce Park Chorong, our new song writer. Don't under estimate her cause she studied at Seoul University and has a lot of songs under her list" Junmyeon said.

 

Chorong grabbed his shoulder and leaned on his ear to whisper something, Junmyeon on the other hand was kind of blushing because of the closeness. "You just said what the boss exactly told you awhile ago at the office" chorong said while grinning. 

 

Junmyeon quietly smiled before whispering back "I can't think of anything to say because all I have in mind is how pretty you are" Junmyeon said before biting his lips to bit back his smile. While chorong looked down because of shyness on what junmyeon just said to her. 

 

"Can't you two stop flirting and help me now." unfortunately the sweet moment was ed by myungsoo the fish.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

omg is surong too fast? lol don'tworry there would be many things that would happen between them. And all of you thinking that myungsoo is a bad person, but no he's attitude is just like that. His attitude in this story is like his personality in My Lovely Girl haha "Myungsoo the fish" 

I'll introduce krystal on the next chapter so stay tune!!! LOVE YA GUYS
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )