Prologue

So Not Fair!!

||HYUNHYO||
I am Hyunhyo Jung, i'm 16. 
I am live in the house of EXO, name ring a bell? 
They are angels right?
Wrong!
Being their guest is the most complicated thing on Earth.
They dump custard on me,
They even have a hot unicorn.
Who said managing 12 boys was easy?
Well not me for sure

 

||HyunHyo||
Ugh, I have to move. Another change. My mother says change is another for opportunity, that we were gonna move in with her friend. I just plugged in my earphones and turned it up so loud that I could not hear anything. Then the van stopped at a very big house. "Oh! Ann-Young and Hyunhyo!" she exclaimed in joy as she saw is "Hi Aunt Vera." and I took hold my bags and removed my head.

 

Then umma said "Where our your sons?" "Oh well only Luhan is out at the moment." Let me just remind you Vera is a friend of my mother. Then oh my god, Kai comes down the stairs grips my bags and says "Hey Hyo." Oh! He knows my name! "Hey Kai." I felt lazy but I walked into the living room and it loud then next thing, I am smothered in custard! "Ugh! Where's the Washroom?" and Chanyeol showed my the way. "Bye, Princess Hyo." Ugh see the upsides and downsides of living with 12 Boys?!

 

Then Luhan arrived home, "Hi." and he replied "Ayo Ugly." and I pulled him to face me. It was obvious no one ever talked to him like this. "Yah, I am living with you. Step out of line and I swear I will slap you." and pushed me off the stairs. Then everything was a blur and Kris carried me to the chair. In that moment, he made me blackout.