Final

Wolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

There was a very old legend saying that every thousands years, a true alpha will be borne. Its eyes color will be distinct from any other wolves. The legend said that the true alpha can make every single wolf bow down to him or her, if he or she chooses to.

No one knows if the legend was true, until you were born. Every wolf that were born, on the first day, the eyes color will be the color of its wolf’s eyes color and it’ll turn back to normal the next day. Your eyes were bright glowing purple, no one had ever seen something like that before. They knew right at that moment that you were the true alpha.

You grew up like any ordinary people/wolf, but many packs were scared and threatened by you, they didn’t know what you could do and they didn’t want to wait and find out what you could do so they decided to hunt you down. Your family and the entire village got killed trying to protect you when you were seven but you managed to escape.

Many packs refused to take you in when they found out who you really are, many were hostile and chased you out, and the one that were willing to take you in, ended up dead because of those that wanted to kill you.

The wolves that wanted to kill you, started spreading rumor about you, using your power to kill all of the innocent packs who offer to take you in when they were really the one who killed everyone who tried to protect you.

After many packs had died because of you, you decided to become a lone wolf even though you were still young and needed a family but you couldn’t put anyone else at risk. You didn’t know why they wanted to kill you, you don’t have any power like they thought you would and you didn’t choose to be borne as a true alpha.

Now you are 20, you’ve been living alone since you were 15, most of time you’ve lived in the wood since you weren’t old enough to work so you just stay in your wolf form and hunt for food. You decided to head in the city and find a job, you’ve kept a low profile and move every now and then.

And now you’re in a new city again, you found a job in a pub. You shift ended at 2am and now you were walking back to your motel. Suddenly you heard someone screaming for help in the dark alley way.

You immediately ran to see what happened, you saw two girls and two guys, you can tell by their scent that the girls are wolves and the guys are hunters.

You saw one of them was about to throw a knife at the girls, you immediate charged at them and changed. The knife hit you right in the stomach, you growled at them. You were standing between the girls and the guys. They froze, they never saw a wolf like you before, your fur were white with gold highlight and your eyes were purple. The hunters got back to their sense and try to attack you again but you dodge it and knocked one of the guys out before turning your attention to the other guys. You charged at him but he dodged it and kicked you in the stomach, you whimpered in pain since the knife was still stuck in your stomach.

He was about to attack you again but the other two girls had changed and tackled him down. They growled at him. Both of them were black, one with blue eyes and the other was green.

The guys you just knocked out was now conscious but the girls didn’t see it since they were busy with the other guys, you saw he was about to attack them so you jumped at him and bit his arm and threw him back to the street.

You helped the girls, threw the other guys toward the street as well, they quickly ran away but not before threatening to kill all of you if they see you again.

You quietly walked away from them, further into the dark alley. You ignored their calls and once you made sure you were safe enough that no human will find you, you slump on the ground and shifted back to human holding your stomach. The girls also shifted back to human and ran to check on you.

“Yoona unnie, she’s just a kid” one of the girls said.

The girl name Yoona kneeled down, “hey are you ok?”

“go away”

“Unnie, she’s bleeding. We have to help her”

“Seohyunie, call the unnies and tell them what happened and asked them to bring some clothes too” Yoona told Seohyun.

Yoona tried to turn your body so you’d lie on your back so she could check your wound but you hissed at her when she tried to touch you.

“I’m just trying to help”

“go away” you repeated.

“Look I’m just trying to help here”

“Unnie, the other unnies will be here soon”

“Hyunie, I need you to hold her down. She won’t let me look at her wound” Yoona explained.

“Don’t you dare touch me” you growled at them.

They ignored you and Seohyun hold your shoulders tightly and turned your body so you lied on your back. You struggled but you couldn’t move much since you were wounded. Yoona tried to remove your hands from your wound but you kicked her and she fell back.

“Unnie, are you ok?” Seohyun asked Yoona.

Yoona was angry but she calmed herself, this time she was straddling you. You tried to struggle but they were too strong for you, Yoona forced your hands away from your wound and Seohyun hold your wrist tightly.

You let out a whimpered when Yoona touched your wound.

“We can’t pulled it out now, it’s too risky, she might bleed to death if we pull it” Yoona said.

“Yoona-ah, Seohyun-ah”

Four girls came running at them looking worried.

“We’re fine unnie, did you bring us any clothes?” Yoona asked.

The girls then noticed you and growled at you immediately.

“It’s ok unnie, she helped us and she’s wounded” Seohyun said after she dressed up herself.

Yuri threw you a blanket to cover yourself since you were still .

You mumbled a thank you.

“Come on let’s go girls” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie, we can’t just leave her like this” Yoona said.

“We don’t take a lone wolf to our place Yoona, you know the rules” Tiffany said.

“But she helped us unnie, and she got wounded because of us” Seohyun said.

“We can’t….” Sunny said.

“Bring her” a newcomer appear out of nowhere.

“S-sica unnie” Yoona said when she saw her alpha who was supposed to be out of town.

“I want to know what happened when we get back” Jessica said coldly and walked back to the cars.

The rest gulped in fear, it was never good when their alpha were being cold like that.

Yoona and Yuri carefully lifted you.

“let me go, just leave me here” you said.

“shut up or I’ll stick the knife deeper in your stomach” Yuri threatened.

You shut up immediately and whimpered in fear.

Yuri grinned when she saw you were scared of her. Taeyeon smacked Yuri in the head.

“Don’t scare her like that. She just a kid” Taeyeon said.

Yuri pouted and looked at her mate.

“Don’t look at me like that, I agreed with Tae Tae” Tiffany said and stuck her tongue out at Yuri.

They drove back to their place, their house was big like a mansion, it was surrounded by trees.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon quickly opened the door, when they heard the cars pulled in.

“Yoona! Seohyun! Are you ok?” They asked worriedly but they were met with an angry alpha instead.

They quickly step aside and let Jessica in, followed by the rest. Yoona and Yuri carefully moved you to the table.

“OMG what happened?” Sooyoung asked.

“Tie her” Jessica said coldly, not trusting the lone wolf. A lone wolf only means trouble.

“But unnie….” Seohyun was about to protest but stop when she met with an icy glare.

The other girls quickly tied you down to the table with you struggling.

“Let me go” you struggled but ended up whimpering in pain since you moved too much.

“Meeting room now” Jessica said and made her way to the meeting room with everyone else followed.

Yoona and Seohyun quickly explained what happened to Jessica. Jessica simply nodded.

“Don’t wander around the street at night again” Jessica warned and waved them off.

The rest of the girls quickly went back to the living room where you were tied down.

You were now shivering since you were only cover with a blanket and had nothing else on. The pain started to worsen.

“Unnie hurry, grab the emergency kit” Seohyun said.

Tiffany grabbed it and handed to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was examining your wound.

“Seohyunie get me some anesthesia” Taeyeon said and she got out a needle.

“uhh unnie we don’t have any” Seohyun said in panic.

“what? How am I going to operate on her?” Taeyeon asked.

“Unnie we don’t have much time, she’ll just have to do without it.” Yoona said when she saw your face went paler.

“I’m sorry but this gonna hurt” Taeyeon said to you. “Yoona, I need you to pull the knife out”

Taeyeon get the needles ready and give a signal to Yoona.

You screamed in pain like a puppy whimpering for its mommy. Taeyeon was sure she would get many punches and kicks in the face by now if you weren’t being tied down.

Taeyeon tried to stop the bleeding and quickly stitched you up.

You never stop whimpering since it was very painful.

“Would someo

Please log in to read the full chapter